Reviews of Tusker House Character Breakfast

Other Menus at Tusker House Restaurant

Tusker House Restaurant

Services: Buffet/All You Care to Eat

Reviewed by Smiles00 Review Date: 04/29/2021

Tusker House Character Breakfast is a MUST for my family and I. With 5 adults and 3 children, we all have great time. My daughter, niece and nephew LOVE seeing Mickey and the Gang. Plus the Jungle Juice is the BEST and me and my daughter's favorite!!!

Pros:

Seeing Mickey and the Gang. Love the Jungle Juice. Great atmosphere.

Cons:

No Cons

Reviewed by RobH Review Date: 04/06/2021

This is our family's favorite character meal. There is exceptional character interaction. Great atmosphere. The food is amazing. There is a lot of variety from standard breakfast fare to typical items with a little flavour. The quality of the food is excellent. We always book a reservation ahead of park opening to get an early entrance for great photos and a head start to the safari.

Pros:

Great food amazing character time.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 02/21/2021

This is one of my favorite places to go see the characters. I went on my honeymoon. We booked a late breakfast (10:30) hoping that we could sample both breakfast and lunch but ended up filling up on Mickey waffles. My husband who is a more adventurous eater enjoyed trying all the different African cuisines. I am a much pickier eater so it was nice knowing that there would be something I would enjoy. We had finished our food before the characters came and the waitstaff made sure that all of the characters met up with us before we left. Good time.

Pros:

Great place to try new food--has a good variety and comfort food. Waitstaff was excellent

Cons:

Big space. May take the characters a while to get to you.

Reviewed by tetimko5 Review Date: 02/13/2021

This is one of my favorites for breakfast in the parks! They have classic breakfast options, plus some exciting African based choices. Great selection of cocktails and options for kids and even picky eaters. PLUS you get to see the characters in adorable safari gear! And if you can snag an early ADR, you can get in before the park even opens!

Pros:

lots of options, characters,

Cons:

Expensive!

Reviewed by CarlyMarie33 Review Date: 12/24/2020

awesome experience! we met all of the original characters and took plenty of photos!! the food was pretty good and there was a great variety. i only gave it a 9 because it did not have any food that i found outstanding.

Pros:

character dining, buffet, theming

Cons:

price, nothing extremely tasty

Reviewed by Charkle2 Review Date: 12/15/2020

Perfect way to start your Animal Kingdom day with an early breakfast! Lots of delicious food and memories made with many Mickey and friends! Great waitress, great juice, greatness all around.

Pros:

Theming! Food! Multiple great characters!

Cons:

Any buffet is a con to many - very young children, older people or those with mobility issues

Reviewed by Alannadale Review Date: 12/06/2020

We went here for my sons birthday and had a bad experience right from the start. They forgot to call us for a table, and when we finally got a table it felt like we were right on top of the table next to us. It took the characters forever to stop at our table. My son picked this restaurant because it had Daisy and Donald, but Donald never made it to our table.
We didn't like the food at all. I felt bad for the server. She had too many tables.

Pros:

Daisy was there

Cons:

Bad services. It was too crowded for the characters to visit all the tables.

Reviewed by MollyRab Review Date: 11/13/2020

2nd favorite character breakfast. Love the atmosphere and the food is delicious. Always love trying new food but having the classics too!

Pros:

Dining plan 👍🏻

Cons:

Some of the foods are very different

Reviewed by Jade Review Date: 11/12/2020

Yes!!! Tusker House!!! This was my favorite character breakfast! At Tusker House you get to meet Mickey, Donald, Daisy and Goofy in their safari gear. It's a buffet so make sure if you see a character a few tables away that you don't get up and miss them. The food and drinks here are amazing. Get the POG (passion fruit, orange, guava) mimosa and margarita were generous and tasty. For breakfast I really enjoyed the chicken curry, bacon and cheese omelets, corn beef hash, and the banana chocolate chip bread pudding. They also have the cutest Mickey waffles! This buffet was so yummy and I liked that they put an African twist on the typical breakfast buffet foods. We were there an hour and only got to meet three characters but that was okay with me. Our server was really kind and even brought me a birthday card signed by all the characters and a birthday cupcake. Tip- if you make a pre-park opening breakfast reservation here you can get in line quickly for Kilimanjaro safari which is right next door or book it to Pandora if you don't have a fast pass for flight of passage.

Pros:

Characters, delicious food, POG juice

Cons:

African flavors might not be for everyone

Reviewed by PegP Review Date: 11/05/2020

This is the only restaurant at Disney that we will make sure to visit every trip to Disney. It's that good. I'm devastated it's not open now because of the pandemic. The food was SO good. My 8 year old ate three helpings of pancakes (he only ate one at Chef Mickeys the day before). I don't care for bananas, but I tried their banana bread pudding because I like bread pudding. OMG! It was awesome! We've never had bad service here, either.

Pros:

The food is great. There's something for everyone from picky eaters to adventurous ones. And the service is consistently good.

Cons:

None that we've ever found

Other topics in Animal Kingdom