Reviews of Tiffins

Other Menus at Tiffins

Tiffins

Services: Table Service

Reviewed by DanielleCS Review Date: 11/02/2021

Love this restaurant! This is a unique, fine dining restaurant perfect for the adventurous eater. I love the story behind the restaurant and the theming is very well executed. The food/beverages/alcohol/coffee is delicious - I have been here several times and never had a bad meal. It is a bit expensive but I do believe it is fairly priced. It's one of my favorite restaurants in all of WDW.

Pros:

Theming and ambiance Food Beverages

Cons:

Price is high but it is fairly priced

Reviewed by FishinGoofy Review Date: 09/13/2021

When my spouse and I were on our honeymoon in September of 2019, we cancelled a lunch reservation at another restaurant in another park due to losing track of time in Animal Kingdom and were able to get a last minute lunch reservation at Tiffins. THIS was one of MY favorite MEALS our whole trip and were were in Disney for 10 days with the deluxe dining plan. The food was spectacular and delicious. There were plenty of adventurous options for me and several good options for my pickier spouse as well! The waiter was ESTREMELY knowledgable and attentive without being overbearing. I have a severe Mango Allergy and the waiter made sure to double check every course each step of the way to ensure everything was safe for me to eat! Also, Who Doesn't Love a restaurant themed on Joe Rhode's Adventures!

Pros:

Great Food! Great Service! Cool Atmosphere!

Cons:

Probably not the best option for people with littles or extremely pickey eaters.

Reviewed by Aricia Review Date: 09/09/2021

Great food, excellent service. Atmosphere was fun it had a beautiful design went well with the vibe of Animal Kingdom.

Pros:

Loved the variety of dishes, get the signature bread service if you go.

Cons:

Not for picky eaters.

Reviewed by jennyenergy Review Date: 06/03/2021

Not our best visit- the staff seemed disenchanted with caring for their guests. We have had great service and foos before but after this visit I don’t think we will return.

Pros:

Cool place to rest

Cons:

Expensive for meh food

Reviewed by BridgetW Review Date: 05/19/2021

Dinner at Tiffins was the best way to end our day at Animal Kingdom. Highly recommend making a reservation for 5:30/6pm and finishing your day here. The food is delicious and better than your average "park" food. Great wine list as well! Definitely do the bread service. Yum!

Pros:

good wine

Cons:

none that we can think of

Reviewed by DisneyPJ Review Date: 05/13/2021

I had my doubts about this place, but it really came through.

Pros:

Chicken entre was deliciously different. There were definitely some spices in it that I haven't had before.

Cons:

Squash soup was cold. Charcuterie not worth the bother or money

Reviewed by SarahDe Review Date: 05/10/2021

This restaurant was one of the best restaurants I’ve eaten at in any Disney park, on both coasts! The octopus appetizer was delicious. The braised short rib was amazing, scallops were perfectly cooked and the butter chicken was tender and delicious, with wonderful flavor. I also got the lobster Mac and cheese, which was so cheesy and delicious with nice chunks of lobster. The cocktails were also fabulous and the service was wonderful. We will definitely be going back again and again, as we just became DVC members! Such a pleasant experience.

Pros:

Delicious food, Nicely crafted cocktails and wonderful service.

Cons:

Expensive.

Reviewed by MeganC Review Date: 03/23/2021

One of my top 5 restaurants in WDW! If you’re an adventurous eater, this is one of the best places to find something to eat that you absolutely will not find in the rest of WDW. Signature dining so you know the food is quality, the restaurant itself is large, well-lit, and decorated well to theme but definitely not too in-your-face. It will take a long time however so I wouldn’t necessarily go when park hours are shorter if you’re planning on doing a full day in Animal Kingdom. Also much more adult-friendly than kid-friendly so this would be a great date-night restaurant over say Tusker House.

Pros:

Great food Awesome atmosphere Very fun for adventurous eaters

Cons:

Expensive and long dining experience Not great for picky eaters

Reviewed by jd101506 Review Date: 03/02/2021

We've been to Tiffins twice, once in October of 2019 and once in Feb of 2020. Both times, the food was very good for a Disney park. This is not a restaurant for picky eaters or children looking for "park fare". The menu is small, and its well advertised they function on an African or South American cuisine. Definitely look at the menu ahead of time! We loved the lighter starters and the seafood. My wife THOROUGHLY enjoyed the Potato Pave, and we have since made it several times at home since. The ambience changes a bit, and was tastefully decorated. Our servers were average (For Disney, which is to say great compared to normal restaurants), neither knocked our socks off but they were very good, friendly and helpful. Neither time did I leave unsatisfied, but I can say its quite expensive, even for Disney 'high end' food. We will very likely go back the next time we are in AK. We loved the location as AK is our favorite park to visit; being so close to the entrance of Pandora was a big plus! Side note: Nomad Lounge shares a kitchen with Tiffins, so if you want a cheaper way to experience similar quality, hit NL for lunch!

Pros:

-Ambiance -Near Pandora, eat dinner and experience Pandora in the dark after! -Unique dishes -Everything was well prepared/cooked -Reservations not hard to come by -Shares a kitchen with Nomad lounge -Potato Pave!

Cons:

-Pricey, even by Disney standards -Limited menu for picky folks -Reservations might be difficult to get

Reviewed by tetimko5 Review Date: 02/16/2021

We had an ADR for Tiffin's towards the end of the day at Animal Kingdom. It was a great way to end the night. The food was good, the service was great, and it was quiet in the restaurant. This might not be the best option if you have little kids. As others have said, the menu is a bit adventurous, but if you are here on a trip without kids, definitely consider it!

Pros:

Good for special occasion or adult only trip, good drinks and good food, not overly busy

Cons:

pricey, not for picky eaters

Other topics in Animal Kingdom