Reviews of Tiffins

View Menus at Tiffins Dining Location

Cuisines: African, Mexican, Asian
Read more about Tiffins here, including links to the menus:

Full service signature restaurant in Animal Kingdom.

Reviewed by tiffynicole1984 Review Date: 01/04/2020

My boyfriend ate here for lunch Wed 12/04/19. We ate here last year as well and really enjoyed it. We're on the deluxe dining plan and the bill came to $197.03 and is a 2 credit restaurant. Both years they've been attentive to my nut allergy. I had the Spiced Chickpea Falafel both years for my appetizer and they take away the Mint-Pistachio Pesto because of my allergy. I had the halibet for my meal and it was very good. My boyfriend had the Charred Octopus for an appetizer and Surf and Turf for his meal. We both had "The Lion King" for dessert. Everything was great.

Pros:

"Easier" to get a reservation for, no dress code being a signature 2-credit restaurant, attentive to food allergies, good food

Cons:

Pricey if not on the dining plan

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 12/27/2019

Lovely decor; very attentive staff.

Pros:

Exceptional cuisine....even the kids enjoyed it.

Cons:

Very expensive and retime consuming, if you’re at AK for just one day.

Reviewed by Tiggr264 Review Date: 12/14/2019

My friend and I had dinner here on the 2nd of December. The food and service was exceptional. We had the soup and cheese assortment for our appetizers followed by the Halibut which was very good. For dessert we had the whipped cheesecake and the Lion King Dessert which was the best we had on our trip this time around. Mark our server was very attentive and made our meal very enjoyable.

Pros:

Food, Service

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 11/26/2019

Very expensive, very small portions, not at all worth the high cost.

Pros:

Nice art on the walls, each room is themed.

Cons:

very small portions, very expensive

Reviewed by Becky B Review Date: 08/08/2019

We had the halibut and the butter chicken. Both were good, chicken was surprisingly better. Portions are quite small (especially for the price) but we didn't leave hungry. Bread service was quite nice, server was great. I honestly can't say exactly why but this place just didn't blow me away. For the money it cost for two (bread service, two small entrees and two beers = 150.00 with tip), we'll probably decide not to go back.

Pros:

pretty atmosphere, good food

Cons:

on the expensive side

Reviewed by jannielane Review Date: 05/07/2019

Tiffins was a surprise hit with our group of three seniors. The setting is fun and service is excellent. We ate dinner there on May 2, 2019. The charred octopus appetizer was a nice bite to share, and tasty. My fellow diners had the halibut and the shrimp and grits and both reported that their meals were delicious. I enjoyed the whole fried fish, but would have appreciated more sauce, because the fish itself was rather dry, although tasty. The halo halo dessert was educational, but I don't think that I'll have it again. Sweet potato ice cream isn't for me.

Pros:

Nice setting; good service; good food

Cons:

Expensive

Reviewed by tammra Review Date: 04/17/2019

Tiffins and it's adjoining Nomad lounge has become my favorite go-to for an interesting and elevated dining experience in WDW. The beautiful décor is based on the Imagineers' travels made while doing research for Animal Kingdom and the food is flavorful and inventive. You forget that you're in a theme park.

Pros:

The beef wagu is so tender you can cut it with a fork. Don't leave without trying their signature dessert, the passion fruit tapioca crème. Décor, food, and staff are all excellent.

Cons:

Non-adventurous eaters in your party or people on a tight budget might balk.

Reviewed by tiffynicole1984 Review Date: 12/29/2018

My boyfriend and I ate here for lunch on Tuesday December 4. The server was very attentive to my nut allergy. He told me they could customize certain dishes. My appetizer they made without the pesto sauce for me. This restaurant deserves more attention. Check out the menu and you'll be pleasantly surprised!

Pros:

Good food, good service, attentive to allergies

Cons:

Doesn't get the attention it deserves

Reviewed by nlg0517 Review Date: 12/20/2018

My family of 4 ate here our last night. After a terribly crowded day and very busy trip this was the best way to end our night at AK! Tiffins recently updated the menu to be a little more accessible to younger eaters, i.e. picky teens.
Our waiter, Nate, was incredibly friendly and knowledgeable. He could talk to us about the wine selection as well as the amazing art featured at Tiffins. He was also very friendly!
My DH & DS had the surf & turf. My DH paid the highest possible compliment to the steak by comparing it to his favorite steakhouse at home. The steak was so tender he bearly used the knife. My DS (16) ate all of his steak & lobster then finished his dads lobster, he normally avoids steak.
My DD (13) tries the chicken and waffles. She was worried about the unusual sauce that it was served with but Nate brought her regular maple syrup as well with all the others on the side. She was very happy with the flavors of the chicken, the chicken was roasted, so it was different than the normal dish. I had The shrimp and grits, it was also delicious! The dish had a slight spice and all the flavors worked well. The wine and specialty drinks were very good. The chocolate dessert is probably the best. I can not recommend Tiffins enough!

Pros:

Delicious food, excellent service, enjoyable atmosphere

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 12/20/2018

Excellent!

Pros:

Delicious food, excellent service & enjoyable atmosphere

Other topics in Animal Kingdom