Reviews of Tiffins

View Menus at Tiffins Dining Location

Cuisines: African, Mexican, Asian
Read more about Tiffins here, including links to the menus:

Full service signature restaurant in Animal Kingdom.

Reviewed by Becky B Review Date: 08/08/2019

We had the halibut and the butter chicken. Both were good, chicken was surprisingly better. Portions are quite small (especially for the price) but we didn't leave hungry. Bread service was quite nice, server was great. I honestly can't say exactly why but this place just didn't blow me away. For the money it cost for two (bread service, two small entrees and two beers = 150.00 with tip), we'll probably decide not to go back.

Pros:

pretty atmosphere, good food

Cons:

on the expensive side

Reviewed by jannielane Review Date: 05/07/2019

Tiffins was a surprise hit with our group of three seniors. The setting is fun and service is excellent. We ate dinner there on May 2, 2019. The charred octopus appetizer was a nice bite to share, and tasty. My fellow diners had the halibut and the shrimp and grits and both reported that their meals were delicious. I enjoyed the whole fried fish, but would have appreciated more sauce, because the fish itself was rather dry, although tasty. The halo halo dessert was educational, but I don't think that I'll have it again. Sweet potato ice cream isn't for me.

Pros:

Nice setting; good service; good food

Cons:

Expensive

Reviewed by tammra Review Date: 04/17/2019

Tiffins and it's adjoining Nomad lounge has become my favorite go-to for an interesting and elevated dining experience in WDW. The beautiful décor is based on the Imagineers' travels made while doing research for Animal Kingdom and the food is flavorful and inventive. You forget that you're in a theme park.

Pros:

The beef wagu is so tender you can cut it with a fork. Don't leave without trying their signature dessert, the passion fruit tapioca crème. Décor, food, and staff are all excellent.

Cons:

Non-adventurous eaters in your party or people on a tight budget might balk.

Reviewed by tiffynicole1984 Review Date: 12/29/2018

My boyfriend and I ate here for lunch on Tuesday December 4. The server was very attentive to my nut allergy. He told me they could customize certain dishes. My appetizer they made without the pesto sauce for me. This restaurant deserves more attention. Check out the menu and you'll be pleasantly surprised!

Pros:

Good food, good service, attentive to allergies

Cons:

Doesn't get the attention it deserves

Reviewed by nlg0517 Review Date: 12/20/2018

My family of 4 ate here our last night. After a terribly crowded day and very busy trip this was the best way to end our night at AK! Tiffins recently updated the menu to be a little more accessible to younger eaters, i.e. picky teens.
Our waiter, Nate, was incredibly friendly and knowledgeable. He could talk to us about the wine selection as well as the amazing art featured at Tiffins. He was also very friendly!
My DH & DS had the surf & turf. My DH paid the highest possible compliment to the steak by comparing it to his favorite steakhouse at home. The steak was so tender he bearly used the knife. My DS (16) ate all of his steak & lobster then finished his dads lobster, he normally avoids steak.
My DD (13) tries the chicken and waffles. She was worried about the unusual sauce that it was served with but Nate brought her regular maple syrup as well with all the others on the side. She was very happy with the flavors of the chicken, the chicken was roasted, so it was different than the normal dish. I had The shrimp and grits, it was also delicious! The dish had a slight spice and all the flavors worked well. The wine and specialty drinks were very good. The chocolate dessert is probably the best. I can not recommend Tiffins enough!

Pros:

Delicious food, excellent service, enjoyable atmosphere

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 12/20/2018

Excellent!

Pros:

Delicious food, excellent service & enjoyable atmosphere

Reviewed by Dreamer Review Date: 12/12/2018

My daughter and I had the most amazing lunch at Tiffins. It was part of the FOTLK package and included an appetizer, entree and dessert (as well as an alcoholic beverage for 21+). Everything was delicious. Our server was incredible--friendly and helpful. It was a great break from the park.

Pros:

The food was outstanding. The service was meticulous.

Reviewed by sand935 Review Date: 09/30/2018

Love the inside of the dining area and the background story they tell you. Food was good but can't get past eating duck breast that is pink inside or fish that looks back at you.

Pros:

Lovely dining area

Cons:

price

Reviewed by Jason V Review Date: 09/29/2018

The food here is good and I would rate it higher but the portions are small and it's very expensive. If you have plenty of $$$ to spend then come here but you can eat just as good for cheaper elsewhere. The theme is cool and there is a lot of neat stuff to look at in the restaurant.

Pros:

Good food, lots of unique stuff to look at

Cons:

very expensive, small portions

Reviewed by DisneyDana Review Date: 09/29/2018

We ate at Tiffins for the Rivers of Light package on our last trip and enjoyed ourselves very much. The restaurant was beautiful and the menu was different. Our favorite part was that there was hardly anyone in there, so it was a nice break from the crowds. Service was pleasant and our only complaint was that the food could have been hotter. It was luke warm at best.

Pros:

Quiet, unique dining experience.

Cons:

Luke warm food when it arrived.

Other topics in Animal Kingdom