Reviews of Flame Tree Barbecue

Flame Tree BBQ

Services: Quick Service

Reviewed by AmberStout Review Date: 06/14/2022

Great food, good price, tons of seating. Eating at Disney is very expensive so finding something reasonably priced with large servings was nice. We got the Mac n cheese with pulled pork…. Twice. We got it both days we went to AK

Pros:

Decent price Good food Good portions Lots of seating

Cons:

Might have to look awhile for a spot to sit Beware of the white birds that want your food 🤪

Reviewed by Amanda820 Review Date: 05/28/2022

Anytime we visit Animal Kingdom, we have to eat here. Their food is best and decently priced. You get a lot for what you pay for and it's always on point. Everything I have tried from here has been great. Which is obviously why we continue to come back every time. The only thing "negative" thing I have to say is if you choose to eat at their sitting areas, be prepared for those creepy birds walking around and staring at you waiting for you to drop some food!

Pros:

good food, fast service, great prices, bang for your buck

Cons:

those birds that stare you down while you eat are creepy!

Reviewed by HostieInRed Review Date: 05/17/2022

We ordered 2 portions of the pulled pork mac and cheese and this comes with coleslaw. We ordered one without the coleslaw and a few beers. The first time we ate around 5pm and i thought the pork was a little dry but the portion size was good. The second time the same week we ordered the same food around 2pm and it was much fresher. Portion size the same. Maybe a little extra sauce would be great.

Pros:

You can watch kite tails from the seating area

Cons:

Wildlife are ready to pounce should you drop anything on the floor

Reviewed by Faith Review Date: 04/14/2022

We have eaten here multiple times and have always enjoyed our meals. The chicken is always done perfectly and not dry. The pulled pork sandwich hits the spot too! Only downside is the birds who stalk you on the patio. Definitely watch your food and your kids food especially!

Pros:

Tasty BBQ

Cons:

Birds

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/04/2022

I go to Flame Tree BBQ at every trip! The food is always hot, the cast is friendly, and the food is SO GOOD! You get a lot of food for a great price, and can often share a meal. If there is one place to try in A.K. go here!

Pros:

Great food every time, Get a lot for your buck

Cons:

N/A

Reviewed by Lizard1515 Review Date: 02/28/2022

Hands down the ribs are the best item on the menu. Second best is the bbq pulled pork Mac and cheese. The chicken is yummy too but we personally just prefer the ribs. The actual entree sides are nothing special but for a quick lunch this location is great! The girls in our party said we’d definitely come back again the boys however, said it was nothing special in their opinion.

Pros:

Ribs Mobile order Plenty of seating Max and cheese

Cons:

Sides are nothing special

Reviewed by LightyearTroop5 Review Date: 02/28/2022

Its BBQ food, don't get me wrong its good BBQ but you need to be in the mood for it. I will say its a great spot to grab the kids a hotdog and fries if they are picky eaters but I wouldn't say this is a must do for your family while visiting AK. In my family we all have different food preferences so my husband enjoyed the ribs and I headed over to satu'li canteen. My tip would be make this a snack destination not a meal.

Pros:

In the center of AK, has hotdogs and fries

Cons:

Just BBQ

Reviewed by Kittypow Review Date: 02/23/2022

I'm not going to be reporting anything new to say that the Pulled Pork Mac 'n Cheese was fabulous. I love that you can mobile order from this location and the service was quick and accurate. We asked a CM to help us wrap up our order so we could take it back with us to our resort at the end of a long day at DAK and they were very accommodating. The chicken salad was just okay (my ill-advised attempt to eat healthy at WDW); but I would go back (and did) for the pulled pork Mac 'n cheese in a heartbeat. I also agree with the ProTip given by another reviewer of asking for more BBQ sauce

Pros:

Quick Service Pulled pork Mac and Cheese with onion ring topper Gracious and accommodating cast members

Cons:

Not all of the menu items live up to the PPMnC.

Reviewed by LikeWonderland Review Date: 12/21/2021

I got the pulled pork mac and cheese and it was delicious! A good amount of seating, it is all outdoor, covered seating. We had a breeze which was nice, but if you're looking for A/C you won't find it here.

When we went to pick up our order we were missing a hot dog. Had the bun and the rest of the order. Just no dog. When we pointed it out they quickly fixed that mistake. They also forgot the drink, we asked for it, and when they handed it to us it was wrong. When asked to get it corrected the cast member replied "that's all you get" and walked away.

Pros:

The food

Cons:

Service

Reviewed by Amanda820 Review Date: 12/15/2021

We never take a trip to Animal Kingdom without eating lunch/dinner here. Hands down the best "restaurant" in Animal Kingdom! It's fast, and soooo good and you get an enormous amount of food for the price! We've never had a dish there we didn't like. The only "cons" are the giant birds that wait for you to drop something on the ground for them! Definitely try it, you won't be disappointed!

Pros:

fresh food, great taste, big portions

Cons:

scary birds that hangout with you

Other topics in Animal Kingdom