Reviews of Flame Tree Barbecue

View Menus at Flame Tree BBQ Dining Location

Cuisines: BBQ, American
Read more about Flame Tree Barbecue here including a link to the menu: http://allears.net/dining/location/flame-tree-bbq

Counter Service - Lunch/Dinner/Snacks
Discovery Island - Animal Kingdom

Reviewed by TammyRalff Review Date: 02/19/2020

So great! My partner and I split a platter with chicken ribs and pulled pork, and we both left full and totally satisfied.

Pros:

Tons of flavour!

Cons:

Didn’t find any!

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 02/13/2020

We ordered in the my Disney experience app and the food was ready quickly. It was yummy and very filling. My daughter is a picky eater and this was one of the few meals she ate. My husband and I split a meal with chicken, ribs, and pulled pork. It was perfect.

Pros:

Amount of food, options

Cons:

Seating area can be hard to navigate with a stroller and food.

Reviewed by reinventingmarz Review Date: 02/05/2020

Great quick service with plenty of bbq favourites.

Pros:

Great portion size! Great Bbq flavour.

Cons:

Watch your food, the birds will take your food if your not watching. Outdoor seating, so if your wanting some AC you wont get it here

Reviewed by lifewithjayne Review Date: 02/02/2020

It held the number one spot for me until Satu'li Canteen opened up. We still try to get a meal in here every visit, though.

Pros:

Good food. Excellent for a Theme Park, really.

Cons:

No indoor seating an the birds can be a tad pushy.

Reviewed by PeterPancakes Review Date: 02/01/2020

De-lish. This place made sure my carnivore-non-Disney-loving dad was a happy camper all day!

Pros:

Huge portions. Super yummy

Cons:

Not much for non meat eaters obviously

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 11/26/2019

Love, love, love this counter themed eatery. Great BBQ sandwich

Pros:

great tasting counter service, nice views of the water and surrounding vegetation.

Cons:

lots of birds and their droppings on the all outdoor seating

Reviewed by PMcD Review Date: 11/22/2019

VERY disappointing

Pros:

Nice outside eating areas

Cons:

Chicken was dry, ribs were tough, beans were more vegetable than beans, cole slaw was nasty

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 09/30/2019

Good counter service option (if you like meat), and great use of a snack credit for the Pulled Pork Cheese Fries. Use mobile ordering to avoid the long lines.

Pros:

Mobile Ordering Available; Great Savory Snack Credit Option

Cons:

No Indoor Seating (Outdoor Seating is Covered)

Reviewed by DonB Review Date: 08/31/2019

Ate here for the first and last time last week. Service at the window was terrible. Had to ask the server for our drinks twice. Got the sampler plate, chicken, ribs and pulled pork. The chicken was pretty good, the pork and ribs were extremely dry. The side of coleslaw tasted good but was barely more then a spoonful.

Pros:

Fries were good.

Cons:

Poor service and dried out food.

Reviewed by tdischer Review Date: 08/11/2019

Love this place! We ordered 2 rib meals for 4 of us because we learned a few years ago that the meals were big and we had too much food in the past. Were a bit disappointed to see the portions were a lot smaller than in the past and my boys ended up getting more food (which was fine). The portion of cole slaw was literally a spoonful. Chicken was especially good! Love the setting, but it was so hot that an indoor seat would have been appreciated that day! We got a kick out of the huge egret who sat on the railing right next to us as we ate. The ibis birds joined in and made all kinds of funny noises which we interpreted as begging. It was funny and made for good memories for us all.

Pros:

chicken

Cons:

portions are a bit smaller, side dishes are small portions.

Other topics in Animal Kingdom