Reviews of Rainforest Cafe

Other Menus at Rainforest Cafe

Rainforest Cafe

Services: Table Service

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/14/2021

I personally don't mind Rainforest Cafe. AK doesn't have variety in their options and this is different from their Asian and African cuisines. I think the food is mediocre and priced decently. The theming is very cool for young children and anyone who loves rainforest themes. The only downside is the desserts and that it's a chain so it's not something solely unique to WDW. However, children will love this!

Pros:

Variety of menu items, good service, located right before you enter the park

Cons:

Desserts, may attract younger crowds rather than all crowds, not unique to WDW

Reviewed by ClearDiamond Review Date: 02/15/2021

When i went for my birthday the food was decent giving they are run by a 3rd party, and the spoons had spots on them. but other then that the waitress was nice to me and my family the whole time.

Pros:

Nice Waiters/waitresses

Cons:

occasional silverware being dirty, and some food is not as good as it should be.

Reviewed by ShellyShellBee Review Date: 02/07/2021

Great atmosphere and the little ones had a blast!

Pros:

Environment, food for picky eaters

Cons:

Food could be better

Reviewed by CarlyMarie33 Review Date: 12/24/2020

Kind of a let down. great atmosphere, less expensive, awesome gift shop. the food was unfortunately mediocre at best and not many options for dietary restrictions. it's great for children, but not adults, unless you solely want the nostalgia.

Pros:

atmosphere, price, shopping

Cons:

food quality, menu options

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 07/21/2020

The food was very delicious.

Pros:

I love looking at the fish.

Cons:

It can be dark and sometimes hard to see at time.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 05/23/2020

We love rainforest cafe it’s good and is great for kids with lots of options

Reviewed by DisneyDana Review Date: 04/26/2020

Rainforest gets a bad rap across the board and I'm not sure why? My family has eaten here several times because it's never a hard ADR to score, and we've never had a bad meal here. It's not gourmet by any stretch but the portions are huge and it's on par with a TGI Fridays or a Chili's. I would say that it's better than your average theme park food for sure. Just be prepared to have a LOT of food wasted. I would highly recommend one entree for two people. The nachos could feed a family of 5 easily. We got nachos for the table and I didn't even want my meal when it came. Try this place with sharing in mind. The atmosphere is closer to what you would expect in a Disney park than probably any other restaurant on property even though it's not Disney owned.

Pros:

HUGE portions, amazing atmosphere.

Cons:

slower than usual service, expect a leisurely meal. Bad rap.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/16/2020

it was not the best food i had on my trip. i had way better. it was kind of weird.

Pros:

thunderstorm, dessert and food

Cons:

the theme

Reviewed by mcarolla Review Date: 03/31/2020

When I was a kid this was cool but honestly it is very cheesy now. Also there has not been a single update since I went as a kid 20 years ago. Food is mediocre at best. It's pretty pricey too for the food you get. But if your kid will throw a fit unless you got then it isn't the worst option. They do have a neat thunderstorm effect at times but meh.

Pros:

Thunderstorm

Cons:

Everything else

Reviewed by Khpatrol918 Review Date: 03/29/2020

Applebees type food but I love Applebee’s. Plus amazing atmosphere.

Pros:

Atmosphere!!!!

Cons:

Had to wait a bit for a table with a reservation

Other topics in Animal Kingdom