Reviews of Rainforest Cafe

View Menus at Rainforest Cafe Dining Location

Children's Breakfast Menu

Read more about Rainforest Cafe here, including links to the menus: http://allears.net/dining/location/animal-kingdom-rainforest-cafe

Full Service Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner
Entrance - Animal Kingdom

Reviewed by mcarolla Review Date: 03/31/2020

When I was a kid this was cool but honestly it is very cheesy now. Also there has not been a single update since I went as a kid 20 years ago. Food is mediocre at best. It's pretty pricey too for the food you get. But if your kid will throw a fit unless you got then it isn't the worst option. They do have a neat thunderstorm effect at times but meh.

Pros:

Thunderstorm

Cons:

Everything else

Reviewed by Khpatrol918 Review Date: 03/29/2020

Applebees type food but I love Applebee’s. Plus amazing atmosphere.

Pros:

Atmosphere!!!!

Cons:

Had to wait a bit for a table with a reservation

Reviewed by mistymassachusetts Review Date: 02/18/2020

Love it here. I know it's a chain, but there are none from where I come from. The food is pretty good, the theme and atmosphere are really cool and the drinks are awesome. Always hit it on our way out of the park. Good place to sit and cool down and recharge!

Pros:

Big menu selection

Reviewed by allec999 Review Date: 08/30/2019

Had lunch here on August 22 with my wife, teenage daughter and her friend. It's a solid if unspectacular choice. Noticeably less crowded than usual; I suspect this is due to the new dining options in Pandora. Food and service here were decent enough.

Pros:

Food, service

Cons:

Food good, not great

Reviewed by KimH134 Review Date: 04/21/2019

Go for the experience

Pros:

Good selection of dishes. Atmosphere is fun.

Cons:

Loud

Reviewed by shell51569 Review Date: 04/19/2019

Enjoyed this place. Atmosphere was awesome! Kids LOVED all the animatronic animals and the simulated rain while eating dinner.

Pros:

Awesome atmosphere. Very cool special effects in a dining place.

Cons:

Food was average. Slightly pricey

Reviewed by MassMike Review Date: 04/18/2019

Great start to the day

Pros:

Convenient, affordable, fun atmosphere

Reviewed by NotMickeyMouse Review Date: 04/17/2019

I liked it a lot, the food was amazing, the drinks where totally wow and the staff was pretty good, the food went fast and it tasted amazing. I liked the theme a lot and it was an amazing experience.

Pros:

Good food.

Cons:

Long wait time.

Reviewed by mbelerique19 Review Date: 10/09/2017

Our experience is what you would expect from any Rainforest Cafe. Regular food and environment that makes rainforest popular. The service was pretty slow. We didn't get sat until 30 minutes after our reservation. The food was good though. I ordered the taste the rainforest and was very pleased. The blackened tilapia was some of the best I have had. The dynamite shrimp & scallops tasted delicious. The cheese sauce was not overpowering as some have stated. My mom ordered the Mojo ribs and was pleased. My husband ate the 44 Farms burger. I would recommend this location to a family as the atmosphere is definitely kid-friendly but I wouldn't make any immediate plans after dinner because the slowness of service could definitely throw a wrench at any schedule.

Pros:

Classic Rainforest Atmosphere

Cons:

Slow service, a little unorganized

Reviewed by allec999 Review Date: 07/07/2017

Been here enough to know what to expect. Food is always decent, and it's good to get a break from the park. I may have to try the new options in Pandora, and if Tiffins had a reasonable lunch menu, would try that as well, but RFC is always a good option. There was a bit of a back-up in getting back into the park - someone was having a tough time with their magic band - but I suppose that can happen.

Pros:

Food, atmosphere

Other topics in Animal Kingdom