Reviews of Rainforest Cafe

Other Menus at Rainforest Cafe

Rainforest Cafe

Services: Table Service

Reviewed by LadyJanet Review Date: 05/19/2022

I've eaten at Rainforest Cafe several times and it is just okay. The animatronics are good and children do love them, but they're not up to Disney standards. The food is standard sports bar food and is okay. This wouldn't be my first choice and I would probably skip this.

Pros:

Kids love the animatronics Reservations are easy to come by

Cons:

Animatronics not to Disney standards LOUD!!! Food is just okay

Reviewed by ShelbyE Review Date: 04/01/2022

Rainforest Cafe has something for everyone! When traveling with large groups (many with dietary restrictions) it can be hard to find a restaurant that has an option for everyone. Rainforest Cafe had options for vegans, vegetarians, gluten-free, and kids. The Rainforest cafe has a great gift shop and I think enjoy the décor and atmosphere. We enjoy going to the location outside of Animal Kingdom if we have a non-park day. The food isn't the best that I've had on Disney property, but still good! They also have very good drinks.

Pros:

Lots of options Location Fun for kids

Cons:

Quality of food is below-average compared to other Disney dining options. Loud- lots of shouting about their volcano dessert.

Reviewed by LightyearTroop5 Review Date: 02/28/2022

We have eaten at almost every Rainforest café in the USA. Atmosphere is fun can be scary for smaller children. Food is pricy, if you do eat here then I suggest sharing. You do get very large portions, is it the best food in AK no, but it is fun. I would say though if you are only doing one sit down meal in AK then pick somewhere that you can only eat at AK like tusker house or Restaurantosourus. We do love the RFC but you can get that anytime.

Pros:

Large portions, fun atmosphere

Cons:

pricy, they have them all over the USA so why eat here

Reviewed by Iluvvacations Review Date: 01/12/2022

Go here if you have kids in your party. While I think it's over priced and the food is too heavy, the kids in our party from 3 years old to 15 years old LOVED it!! I didn't realize it was their favorite until I failed to make a reservation on our next trip for it and theyvwere all disappointed. My 15 year old nephew said it was the only place he wanted to repeat...go figure.

Pros:

Kids love it here! They remember it for years.

Cons:

Expensive for what you get.

Reviewed by nicoletighe Review Date: 12/15/2021

I don't love Rainforest Cafe, but it isn't the best choice you can dine at AK. While the atmosphere isn't for me as I don't like loud animals and rainstorms during a family meal, I do think the food is pretty decent for the price. A lot of places at Disney World are expensive with the options not matching to those expectations. But Rainforest Cafe is not that expensive, has decent food, and is great for the little ones.

Pros:

Great for children, on the cheaper side, has food options for wide variety of eaters

Cons:

Loud and noisy atmosphere, not "Disney quality" food

Reviewed by Biscuits247 Review Date: 12/13/2021

We love the theming and food. It's a good stop for lunch in Animal Kingdom. It's a must-do for our family.

Pros:

Pretty much everything

Cons:

You have to scan your magic band again after eating.

Reviewed by DoleWhipsAllDay Review Date: 08/02/2021

While Rainforest Cafe is a fun experience, the food is just meh. You can get the same quality of food at any TGIFridays. If you have super picky eaters, Rainforest Cafe would be a good choice since the food selection is pretty basic.

Pros:

Cool atmosphere

Cons:

Food is basic

Reviewed by NebraskaDisneyMom Review Date: 07/27/2021

We first went to this place back when the kids were little. I thought hey they like animals we are in AK let's make this fun. The CM was great. The food was okay but it was so loud. My son held his ears almost the entire time. I tried it one more them with just the hubby and it was blah. The CM again was great but food was not as good.

Pros:

CM is great. Great theming for a rainforest with the storms.

Cons:

Very loud during the storms and it's a hit or miss with the food.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 07/23/2021

Always enjoy the fun atmosphere. I know some people think it’s a little lame, but we’ve always enjoyed the atmosphere, food, and staff. It’s just fun for everyone.

Pros:

- Fun atmosphere where there is always something to look at. - Good food - Good service

Cons:

Can be loud- especially during the thunderstorm (but hey…we’re supposed to be in the rainforest…).

Reviewed by mbelerique19 Review Date: 06/22/2021

Dined here for dinner in June 2021 after dining here in September 2017 and leaving a little disappointed. It seems like the food & service have both improved dramatically. Desserts have a wow factor & the entrees do come in big portions

Pros:

Desserts & large menu options

Cons:

Can be dark & loud

Other topics in Animal Kingdom