Reviews of Rainforest Cafe

View Menus at Rainforest Cafe Dining Location

Children's Breakfast Menu

Read more about Rainforest Cafe here, including links to the menus: http://allears.net/dining/location/animal-kingdom-rainforest-cafe

Full Service Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner
Entrance - Animal Kingdom

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 07/21/2020

The food was very delicious.

Pros:

I love looking at the fish.

Cons:

It can be dark and sometimes hard to see at time.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 05/23/2020

We love rainforest cafe it’s good and is great for kids with lots of options

Reviewed by DisneyDana Review Date: 04/26/2020

Rainforest gets a bad rap across the board and I'm not sure why? My family has eaten here several times because it's never a hard ADR to score, and we've never had a bad meal here. It's not gourmet by any stretch but the portions are huge and it's on par with a TGI Fridays or a Chili's. I would say that it's better than your average theme park food for sure. Just be prepared to have a LOT of food wasted. I would highly recommend one entree for two people. The nachos could feed a family of 5 easily. We got nachos for the table and I didn't even want my meal when it came. Try this place with sharing in mind. The atmosphere is closer to what you would expect in a Disney park than probably any other restaurant on property even though it's not Disney owned.

Pros:

HUGE portions, amazing atmosphere.

Cons:

slower than usual service, expect a leisurely meal. Bad rap.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/16/2020

it was not the best food i had on my trip. i had way better. it was kind of weird.

Pros:

thunderstorm, dessert and food

Cons:

the theme

Reviewed by mcarolla Review Date: 03/31/2020

When I was a kid this was cool but honestly it is very cheesy now. Also there has not been a single update since I went as a kid 20 years ago. Food is mediocre at best. It's pretty pricey too for the food you get. But if your kid will throw a fit unless you got then it isn't the worst option. They do have a neat thunderstorm effect at times but meh.

Pros:

Thunderstorm

Cons:

Everything else

Reviewed by Khpatrol918 Review Date: 03/29/2020

Applebees type food but I love Applebee’s. Plus amazing atmosphere.

Pros:

Atmosphere!!!!

Cons:

Had to wait a bit for a table with a reservation

Reviewed by mistymassachusetts Review Date: 02/18/2020

Love it here. I know it's a chain, but there are none from where I come from. The food is pretty good, the theme and atmosphere are really cool and the drinks are awesome. Always hit it on our way out of the park. Good place to sit and cool down and recharge!

Pros:

Big menu selection

Reviewed by allec999 Review Date: 08/30/2019

Had lunch here on August 22 with my wife, teenage daughter and her friend. It's a solid if unspectacular choice. Noticeably less crowded than usual; I suspect this is due to the new dining options in Pandora. Food and service here were decent enough.

Pros:

Food, service

Cons:

Food good, not great

Reviewed by KimH134 Review Date: 04/21/2019

Go for the experience

Pros:

Good selection of dishes. Atmosphere is fun.

Cons:

Loud

Reviewed by shell51569 Review Date: 04/19/2019

Enjoyed this place. Atmosphere was awesome! Kids LOVED all the animatronic animals and the simulated rain while eating dinner.

Pros:

Awesome atmosphere. Very cool special effects in a dining place.

Cons:

Food was average. Slightly pricey

Other topics in Animal Kingdom