Reviews of Nomad Lounge

Other Menus at Nomad Lounge

Nomad Lounge

Services: Bar/Lounge

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/20/2021

i had a bad experience and the drink was not good

Pros:

cool space

Cons:

bad food

Reviewed by M2Mc Review Date: 03/05/2021

We ordered 4 orders of churros and drinks and our server was the coolest. Such a fun vibe, I usually hate taking time to stop and eat or relax because I'd rather be riding rides, but I'm so glad we stopped here. Whether you sit outside to catch some cavalcades or inside to soak up the A/C, totally worth a break in your day!

Pros:

Food is amazing, drinks are amazing, ambience is great, outside seating w/ view of cavalcades

Cons:

You'll be craving the churros all the way home

Reviewed by HuhSJ20 Review Date: 02/09/2021

Chill atmosphere with delicious cocktails. Churros are great but the strawberry sauce that come with them is even better

Pros:

Drinks, churros

Reviewed by Mjsheridan Review Date: 01/05/2021

Such a wonderful location that I first heard about watching allears. This lounge is so beautifully located and currently an amazing place to watch character cavalcades float by. The drinks are pricey, but very very good (and strong pours so be careful!) Definitely a relaxing must do experience for those over 21.

Pros:

Ambience, great views and place to watch cavalcades

Cons:

first come first serve, no reservations available

Reviewed by DisFowlerFamilyAZ Review Date: 12/30/2020

Sometimes words like 'amazing' or 'fantastic' or 'delicious' still aren't enough for some places. This place is so yummy (another word that doesn't do Nomad justice). But even our kids (14, 12, 10) all love this place.

Pros:

Beautiful ambience, amazing flavors.

Cons:

Amazing flavors probably not for little littles.

Reviewed by CheerstoDisneyEars Review Date: 12/21/2020

Love this place! I have a gluten-free family member, and she has never had a Disney churro before. It is very surprising that there is only 1 place on Disney property with gluten-free churros. She loved them though! It was her favorite part of the vacation. This place is the best!

Pros:

Unique food, Gluten-free churros, fun atmosphere

Cons:

Small amount of seating, can get very crowded

Reviewed by TongaTeam Review Date: 12/07/2020

This is a great spot to take a break and relax. The drinks are fabulous, the atmosphere is excellent. The menu has stories about the research trips they took while creating Animal Kingdom, I’m a nerd and I could have sat happily reading that for an hour. If anyone in your party won’t be riding flight of passage, this is a great spot to have them wait while others ride.

Pros:

Everything.

Cons:

Nothing.

Reviewed by Jade Review Date: 11/12/2020

A hidden gem at Animal Kingdom! If you're looking for a chill spot to grab a drink and light bites that isn't crowded look no further. The bartenders were personable and created half crafted cocktails for us. We enjoyed the Annapurna Zing! It was refreshing and came with a glowing flower! The Boto-rita was very sweet and flavorful. We are fans and would come back for sure.

Pros:

Quiet, not very busy, lots of seating, great drinks

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 07/29/2020

I was with my kids and my grandson (1-1/2) and they so badly wanted to do the avatar ride but of course I had to watch the grandkid. Wasn't sure what to do as I'd never been to AK before - found Nomad and it was excellent. NEver any push by staff to order or vacate. I enjoyed a few sodas while the tike slept and I could enjoy the AC. Highly recommend as a short or long term break place

Pros:

great AC and great staff

Cons:

non

Reviewed by Tolkoto Review Date: 06/02/2020

Not just the best lounge or bar in WDW, but my all out favorite spot on property. Awesome theming, incredible drinks (the Tempting Tigress is my favorite cocktail in the world), and just an inanely relaxing place to chill.

Pros:

Relaxing, good themeing, great drinks and food.

Cons:

None.

Other topics in Animal Kingdom