Reviews of Nomad Lounge

Other Menus at Nomad Lounge

Nomad Lounge

Services: Bar/Lounge

Reviewed by DoYouSupposeShesAWildflower Review Date: 01/11/2022

We ate at Nomad Lounge a couple of weeks ago and it was great! We requested an outside table so we could watch the character floats go by! It was so much fun and the food was great! My husband had the chili dog and I had shrimp tacos with a Tempting Tigress. Our table also shared 2 orders of churros. They were so good!

Pros:

The atmosphere and food were amazing!

Cons:

Service was a little slow but we were just there to enjoy each other’s company so it wasn’t a huge deal.

Reviewed by Reed2015 Review Date: 12/16/2021

One of the top lounges in AK. The atmosphere, drink, and food are all perfect. It is a great place to cool off for adults and children.

Pros:

Drinks, atmosphere, food and location

Cons:

sometimes hard to get a seat

Reviewed by FleurDeLys Review Date: 12/13/2021

Nomad Lounge is a must-do for us. The drinks are lovely, the deliciious food is just a little adventuresome, the staff are very good. We love the dark, calm inside seating with the prayer flags, and the intriguing questions on the ceiling to stimulate your own conversations (like, "why do you travel?"). The back bar has some interesting options - converse with the bartender to find out what special libations they may have.
The outdoor seating is also appealing with views of the water and the people passing by.

Pros:

food, drinks, decor, staff, location

Cons:

there may be a wait for the lounge - you can MDE to get on the waitlist when it opens, but you have to be nearby

Reviewed by Bpm780 Review Date: 12/12/2021

Nomad Lounge is a must do for us anytime we go to Animal Kingdom. The outside seating makes you feel far away from the hustle and bustle of a theme park. It is beautiful. We have been seated both inside and outside and much prefer the outside. Highly recommend the bread service as well as the yucca fries. Of course, we've never had anything there that wasn't absolutely delicious! Highly recommend Jenn's Tattoo and the Tempting Tigress. The service there is impeccable. We have never felt rushed at all. Please don't go here so we'll be able to get in!!!

Pros:

Delicious food, amazing drinks, atmosphere

Cons:

Too many people love this place, sometimes difficult to get a table.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 09/14/2021

Waiter was great but the food was not worth the price at all!! I had the sweet corn soup for 16.00 I got a cup size portion with a tiny piece of lobster. It tasted good but wasn't much. The beef sliders my hubby got tasted not great. Splitsville had better ones. The churros, the main reason we went, were okay. Very sweet and did not hold together all.

Pros:

Wait staff great, gluten free options, good view

Cons:

Food not worth it for the taste and cost. Made me NOT want to try Tiffins.

Reviewed by MagicMawmaw Review Date: 08/17/2021

This beautiful lounge is a wonderful respite in the middle of a hot day. The seating is comfortable, and the service is impeccable. We loved being here. Yummy cocktails and snacks.

Pros:

Service, beautiful refreshing place

Cons:

You won't want to leave!

Reviewed by rahbekah Review Date: 07/22/2021

This is an absolute must-do for me. You have to drop in and enjoy a cocktail (the Tempting Tigress was delicious) and some churros with strawberry chili sauce. Plus, you can sit outside by the water and watch some characters go by! An amazing place for adults who enjoy Disney.

Pros:

Delicious food, great cocktails, perfect location

Cons:

None!

Reviewed by YodaBest3521 Review Date: 06/29/2021

WOW! We had the bread service which was amazing with the 3 sauce options. The impossible sliders were OUT OF THIS WORLD. I am a carnivore and these even fooled me. Our bartender was fantastic and made us delicious cocktails that you wouldn't find anywhere else.

Pros:

Great food and cocktails, Top notch service, A/C

Cons:

NONE

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/20/2021

i had a bad experience and the drink was not good

Pros:

cool space

Cons:

bad food

Reviewed by M2Mc Review Date: 03/05/2021

We ordered 4 orders of churros and drinks and our server was the coolest. Such a fun vibe, I usually hate taking time to stop and eat or relax because I'd rather be riding rides, but I'm so glad we stopped here. Whether you sit outside to catch some cavalcades or inside to soak up the A/C, totally worth a break in your day!

Pros:

Food is amazing, drinks are amazing, ambience is great, outside seating w/ view of cavalcades

Cons:

You'll be craving the churros all the way home

Other topics in Animal Kingdom