Reviews of Nomad Lounge

View Menus at Nomad Lounge Dining Location

Pub/Lounge Menu

Cuisines: African, Other/Ethnic, Asian, American
Read more about Nomad Lounge here, including a link to the menu:

Lounge adjacent to Tiffins in Animal Kingdom. Indoor and outdoor covered seating. Specialty drinks and small plates.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 07/29/2020

I was with my kids and my grandson (1-1/2) and they so badly wanted to do the avatar ride but of course I had to watch the grandkid. Wasn't sure what to do as I'd never been to AK before - found Nomad and it was excellent. NEver any push by staff to order or vacate. I enjoyed a few sodas while the tike slept and I could enjoy the AC. Highly recommend as a short or long term break place

Pros:

great AC and great staff

Cons:

non

Reviewed by Tolkoto Review Date: 06/02/2020

Not just the best lounge or bar in WDW, but my all out favorite spot on property. Awesome theming, incredible drinks (the Tempting Tigress is my favorite cocktail in the world), and just an inanely relaxing place to chill.

Pros:

Relaxing, good themeing, great drinks and food.

Cons:

None.

Reviewed by lisadunn40 Review Date: 03/26/2020

This used to be a best kept secret, but I think the secret is out! This place has the very best atmosphere and seating along with tasty small plates and really unique drinks. We make this a priority stop every visit. The seating is casual and ranges from a living room type setting with couches and tables, to a communal center table which you share with other guests. We love to try something new off of the small plates menu each visit but our very favorites are impossible sliders with yucca fries and the artisanal cheese selection. The Mustang Coffee on the alcoholic drink menu is perfect to take "to go" and walk around the park with on a chilly night.

Pros:

The atmosphere and signage around the lounge. The menu is designed like pages out of a travel journal. Great food quality and tasty drinks! Great place to take a break from the park.

Cons:

Because it is getting more popular, the first come first serve seating can be tricky at busier times of the day.

Reviewed by kedkatie Review Date: 03/26/2020

This has been my family's go-to for the last few years. It is such a fun environment and a great little break from the craziness of the parks! The drinks are really fun and unique, there is something for everyone, alcoholic or non-alcoholic. There is a small plate menu as well full of some more authentic food, but definitely worth every bite. The impossible sliders are hands down my favorite! One of my favorite places to go in all of WDW.

Pros:

First come, first serve seating.

Cons:

Smaller menu

Reviewed by Katelyn Review Date: 03/26/2020

My family & I were in Animal Kingdom on a very hot day & decided to stop in Nomad Lounge to escape the heat. We all got some appetizers to split which were delicious. I loved the lounge style seating (first come, first serve) and that I did not feel rushed. We got to spend a decent amount of time in here cooling down and felt fully recharged going back out into the park. The ribs are amazing, that was our favorite apps. Highly recommend!

Pros:

Atmosphere, food, service

Cons:

None!

Reviewed by mistymassachusetts Review Date: 02/18/2020

Absolutely love it here. It's the first place I want to hit when I'm in AK. Love the theme, the music and the peace of this place within the chaos of the park. We could easily spend the entire day here. Best drinks on all of Disney property. Great place to come and cool off and recharge!

Pros:

Peaceful, relaxing, calming

Reviewed by slmorrissey Review Date: 02/09/2020

A wonderful spot to grab a drink and some food. I didn't eat anything, but the snow leopard salvation cocktail was so delicious. Most importantly, it was a much welcome respite from the sun and heat!

Pros:

delicious, shade, quiet, relaxing

Reviewed by jcjohns91107 Review Date: 01/20/2020

Love this place for a rest and snack. Could spend a couple hours there.

Pros:

Food and drinks.

Cons:

Hard to get a seat or table.

Reviewed by Celeste Review Date: 06/13/2019

I spent a couple hours here one afternoon. The comfy chairs were definitely a luxury after walking thru Animal Kingdom. As I don't drink I was excited to try the non-alcoholic drinks. I ordered the Zingiber Fizzie. The first couple of sips were a little off-putting but after that I really liked the drink and would get it again. As for the food I ordered Smoked Pork Ribs. These were excellent however it was some work to get the meat off of the bones. I would like a few more options on the menu but I see that they want to keep the menu on the smaller size. I also ordered the churros. These were really good however I was not a fan of the chili-strawberry sauce however I don't like spice so that was a personal preferences.

Pros:

Good drinks (even non-alcoholic)

Cons:

Small menu

Reviewed by jannielane Review Date: 05/07/2019

We had a pre-dinner drink at Nomad Lounge, and enjoyed the drinks, comfortable setting and good service. Loved the couches and chairs, quite a relief from slogging through Animal Kingdom all day.

Pros:

Good service; good drinks

Other topics in Animal Kingdom