Reviews of Restaurantosaurus

Restaurantosaurus

Services: Quick Service , Table Service , Bar/Lounge

Reviewed by Disney nut Review Date: 09/29/2018

good food

Pros:

quick service and good food. lines moved quickly

Reviewed by Eeyorelover6977 Review Date: 09/28/2018

This place is a must for my family. The burgers are always nice and juicy the fries nice and hot but the main reason we like this place so much is because of the fixin bar. We LOVE the mushrooms and fried onions. And the fact you can refill your drink.

Pros:

Mushrooms and grilled onions

Cons:

Can be hard to find a seat at times.

Reviewed by magicalcouple Review Date: 09/27/2018

This place was b-u-s-y! We arrived around peak lunch time so one cannot fault this place for the crowds. I will say that it was extremely loud and the cast member who was taking my order messed it up several times simply because he could not hear me over the crowd. We all had burgers so we did not get adventurous. They were standard park burgers. The fixin's bar certainly helped matters but certainly it did not save the sandwich. However, the fixin's bar did have plenty of variety and good options and helped fill us up. We found tables jam packed and it was hard to find seating.

Pros:

Fixin's bar

Cons:

Busy, Basic

Reviewed by stallisman Review Date: 06/22/2018

We arrived with 4 adults right at peak lunch time. The line went out of the door and wrapped around and around. So one party member got our table saved while we waited in line. Surprisingly for how busy it was, the staff was extremely organized and we didn't wait in line that long after all. We ordered 3 of the meals that included the cheese burgers, fries, drink and dessert at what I would say was a real value for a theme park. Another ordered the fish sandwich. Our reason for selecting this restaurant was primarly that it was very hot and sunny after the earlier rain so if felt very comfortable in there. Normally we eat at FlameTree. We miss Pecos Bill's cheeseburger with Fixin's but now have found a new favorite spot.

Pros:

Fixin's Bar

Cons:

very crowded

Reviewed by Rockerchick15 Review Date: 01/29/2018

Hubby and I ordered the bacon cheeseburger combo, which included a beer. The Safari Amber beer was delicious! Much to our amusement, it is brewed in our native hometown (St. Louis, via Anheiser-Busch!). The food was great! I love the toppings bar idea where you can customize your burger the way you want it!

I didn't mind the noise and the crowd-- but if you want peace and quiet while you eat--this is not the place.

Pros:

Food, Service

Cons:

Loud, crowded

Reviewed by feenie20 Review Date: 10/09/2017

While this location offers mostly typical theme park fare, it is spacious, the lines move quickly, and the food is fresh and hot.
We had a vegetarian in our party, and she really liked the vegetarian burger that was offered.

Pros:

convenience/vegetarian offering

Reviewed by nlg0517 Review Date: 04/18/2017

I really wanted to come here for the themeing. There are a lot of neat stories hidden on the walls if you take the time to look. My DH & I each has the Grilled Chicken BLT with fries. It had a good sauce on the sandwich and over all I thought the sandwich was very good. They do serve it with a side of black bean & corn relish but I don't understand why. It didn't add anything to the sandwich. My DS had the chili cheese dog which he did not like. I tried it and thought it was very good. It's a large all beef hot dog topped it a homemade tasting chili and shredded cheese. He doesn't like all beef hot dogs which is what ruined it for him. But if you like all beef hot dogs I would recommend this. The chili was delicious! DD has kids chicken nuggets which were large all white meat chicken with fries. These nuggets do have good flavor and the kids order was a little too much food for her.

Pros:

Price

Reviewed by saraht Review Date: 12/18/2015

I had lunch here 12/12 and it was fine. I had the macaroni and cheese hot dog which was interesting. A very very large bun was my only complaint. I felt that extra bread was way too much with the pasta on top. My aunt had the standard Disney chicken nuggets and fries. No complaints there. We both had the chocolate dessert. It was just okay.
I love the theming of this restaurant and it is one reason why I keep coming back.

Pros:

lots of indoor seating, great theme!, refill drinks

Cons:

basic food and slower

Reviewed by Zimee70 Review Date: 09/06/2015

Great quick service for a burger, salad, or breast nuggets. Our son loves the bucket and shovel that the kids meal comes with. He takes it to the sand dig area at the playground in the same area. He always gets the corn dog nuggets which are large and tasty. They have a chicken blt salad that looked good. Our teenaged son loved the bacon cheeseburger but then again he would eat any burger with bacon.

You can refill your drinks here which is a big plus and they have a burger topping bar with grilled onions, veggies, but no plastic cheese 😒

If you go here when it's busy you should have someone in your party snag a seat while the rest of you stand in line. This has got to be the coldest restaurant in Animal Kingdom.

Pros:

Great theming and COOL inside

Cons:

Hard to find seating

Reviewed by ktuckermk Review Date: 06/25/2015

We went the second week of June and it was nice to sit inside and enjoy lunch and cool off for a bit before heading back to the Boneyard. The condiment bar makes the hamburgers so much better

Pros:

Indoor seating, Condiment bar for burgers, Drinks are self-serve, so was able to fill our water bottles with ice

Cons:

Could be crowded

Other topics in Animal Kingdom