Reviews of Oga’s Cantina

Other Menus at Oga's Cantina

Oga's Cantina

Services: Bar/Lounge

Reviewed by NaomiWanKenobi Review Date: 04/03/2021

If you love star wars and strange drinks this is the place to be. The atmosphere is incredible and the cast members always do a fantastic job keeping you entertained. The drinks are insane!! I could not recommend this place enough. I would go every day if I could. It is exactly everything I wanted it to be.

Pros:

Such unique drinks! Great cast members. Great atmosphere. Wholesome experience.

Cons:

It's a tiny building with not much seating so it's hard to get a reservation. There's not much food and if want a regular drink this is not the place for you.

Reviewed by NicoleC Review Date: 11/14/2020

My Star Wars loving family LOVED Oga's Cantina at Hollywood Studios! The music and atmosphere was so energetic and fun, and DJ rex was a great addition!
My husband, three daughters & I tried only non-alcoholic drinks : Jabba Juice, Carbon Freeze and Blue Bantha.
The cookie on the Blue Bantha was good, but the "blue milk" isn't chilled so it was kind of unappealing and seemed to affect the taste. I would recommend trying the blue milk at the stand outside of Olga's Cantina instead, as it is chilled there.
Jabba juice was tasty, but the Carbon Freeze was our favourite!! It tasted great, and with the addition of dry ice it bubbled and "steamed" which the kids found super fun.
Friends of ours managed to get a reservation close to ours, so we asked if the reservations could be combined when it was time to check in, and they accommodated! Having 7 of us trying different drinks added to the excitement.
Our kids were 12, 10 & 10 when we went and they loved it. If you're a Star Wars fan, don't skip it because you think it's a "bar". The kids will enjoy it too!

Pros:

Great theming, energetic atmosphere, tasty drinks, entertaining cast members

Cons:

Not a lot of food choices, will be seated with additional people not in your party (if that's an issue), loud if you have little ones who are sensitive to noice

Reviewed by KateAlyssa Review Date: 11/12/2020

Oga’s is SO fun! It is worth your effort to take the time and make an ADR here. The atmosphere is excellent and incredibly themed! The bartenders VIBE and it makes the whole place very fun. Drinks are well done—the fuzzy tauntaun is a trip that makes your mouth numb. Are they expensive? Sure. But, what part of a trip to Disney World is cheap? In my opinion well worth the price.

Pros:

Theme, drinks, uniqueness, vibe

Cons:

Price

Reviewed by EJ0302 Review Date: 11/12/2020

Oga’s was awesome! As a Star Wars fanatic, I loved the experience here. The drinks were fun and good (both alcoholic and non-alcoholic). The atmosphere was incredible! The bartenders/workers were my favorite part because of their energy!

Pros:

Good drinks. Incredible atmosphere. A lot of fun.

Cons:

Prices.

Reviewed by Canadianmouse Review Date: 11/12/2020

For a massive Star Wars fan, it was an amazing immersive experience! My dad had 2 beers (the IPA and an Ale) and loved both & I had the Fuzzy Tauntaun which was so fun and tasty! It was priced high but the experience was worth it. Loved the bar atmosphere, I think you cannot find anything else like it at Disney. 100% worth it for the Star Wars and the dads in your life.

Pros:

fun food and drinks, atmosphere, great for star wars fans

Cons:

Long wait if you do not book, price

Reviewed by EJ0302 Review Date: 11/12/2020

Pros:

Good drinks. Incredible atmosphere. A lot of fun.

Cons:

Prices.

Reviewed by EmilyClark Review Date: 11/12/2020

10 out of 10. 110% recommend this if you’re a Star Wars fan!! This experience is SO immersive and a blast. I just hate that it’s limited to 45 minutes!

Pros:

Incredibly immersive

Cons:

Short time inside, long wait

Reviewed by Danileach Review Date: 11/12/2020

Olga's is on our must do list when we come to Hollywood Studios. It's always a good time and drinks are always great!

Pros:

Fun atmosphere, great drinks

Cons:

Loud

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 11/18/2020

good selection of food and reasonable prices.

Pros:

Good menu. Fun space.

Cons:

Limited seating.

Reviewed by LisaAkaYzma Review Date: 11/13/2020

I love oga's. I prefer to stand at the bar and see the bartenders antics. My fav drink is the Fuzzy Tauntaun. I also love the rodian ration and its obsession. They're like giant Jello shots.

Pros:

Fun atmosphere Great drinks

Cons:

Needs more food options. Even pretzels or popcorn would help.

Other topics in Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge -- WDW