Reviews of Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 11/26/2020

coming from the superior disneyland version, I was very underwhelmed

Pros:

it is fun for some younger kids

Cons:

lines get long, can be boring and hard to shoot lasers

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 11/25/2020

it is a Toy Story Mania type ride but is not as good

Pros:

fun to turn 180 and get bonus points

Cons:

a knockoff of Toy story mania

Reviewed by tga1828 Review Date: 11/17/2020

Fun ride to get competitive with friends with. I never heard of this ride when we arrived and I wasn't to thrilled about going on it, but once I did, I'm glad. It wasn't what I expected and we as a group had a lot of fun playing against each other.

Pros:

Competitive. Short lines.

Cons:

Not to thrilling

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 11/17/2020

It’s is a fun ride but a lot of the guns don’t work

Pros:

Fun very interactive

Cons:

Guns don’t work

Reviewed by MegYavoich Review Date: 10/29/2020

This was one of my 5 year old son's favorites and it is very cute. The theming in the que is really well done and the Buzz animatronic is really cool. It not thrilling in the sense of the ride movement itself, but I do like the interactive aspect with the shooting and being able to compare your score with other members of your party in other ride vehicles.

Pros:

My son (and probably other move boys of his age range) LOVES it. It is really well themed and pleasing to the eye, especially the Buzz animatronic.

Cons:

If you are looking for a thrill ride, this is not the ride for you. The lines can be long, for the type of ride this is.

Reviewed by Camila Review Date: 10/21/2020

Cute, not the best. If you have to ride a shooting attraction, toy story mani is the way to go.

Pros:

its cute

Cons:

Toy story mania is way better, the building smells kinda weirds, you don't know if you hit any targets.

Reviewed by NessMapleTree Review Date: 10/05/2020

The queue line is wonderful with the Buzz animatronic chatting to you as you wait, as are all of the scenes in the ride itself. The issue I had was with the shooter. The button is so stiff that it was really difficult to press repeatedly, especially having tendonitis as well. I ended up just sitting watching the scenery by the second portion. Definitely not as good a competitive ride as Toy Story Mania in Hollywood Studios. If you have to choose between the two I'd say TSM every time!

Pros:

Brightly coloured scenery Buzz animatronic in queue line

Cons:

Shooter painful to use

Reviewed by JJKHughes04 Review Date: 09/14/2020

The themeing was fun and very interactive but could use some updates. I would recommend the ride but it's not a must do ride for us.

Pros:

interactive, freindly competition

Cons:

I had no clue what I was or wasn't hitting, despite being lit up with bright neon colors in the black light it just seemed dusty/dingy

Reviewed by chesney2 Review Date: 09/03/2020

My family and I enjoy riding it but it isn't something we have to do.

Pros:

Fun for all ages, no height requirement

Cons:

Needs updated, the vehicles look like they could use a paint job.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 08/18/2020

This ride is a classic! Very fun for the whole family, even if you ride and don’t shoot anything. However, it is a lot like most shooting rides, other than being able to spin your car. The line get get very long and there isn’t a whole lot to look at while waiting. I recommend getting a fast pass if you really want to ride.

Pros:

Very fun for the whole family. The ride has lots to look at and everybody loves Toy Story!

Cons:

Long wait times and pretty similar to most shooting rides.

Other topics in Magic Kingdom Rides and Attractions