Reviews of Disney Bus System

Disney World buses are the most common mode of transportation in the World. Buses service the Parks, Resorts, water parks, and Disney Springs.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 10/30/2019

Great service! Somebody else to do the driving.

Pros:

No car rental

Cons:

Wheel chair people should have to wait in the same line

Reviewed by Lab6148 Review Date: 10/29/2019

Nice to have transportation to resorts,parks,shopping. Love talking to the drivers getting info etc. still remember bus breaking down on turn into Epcot there we stood by the side of rode till another bus came.

Pros:

No having to drive myself,air conditioning

Cons:

We call them cattle cars when full. Having to wait for bus. Some resorts have multiple buses n others you wait 20 minutes and longer. Need more busses.

Reviewed by sand935 Review Date: 10/29/2019

rode the bus to the Halloween party on a tu. did not have to wait long Went from Yacht Club, was no problem, did not have to stand. most of the people that got on at Beach club had to stand. close drop off no transferring from the transportation center

Pros:

drop off close to MK

Cons:

people at Beach club had to stand

Reviewed by MichelleW Review Date: 10/29/2019

The buses are generally the way to go. At times they can be over crowded or run late, but for the most part they are a great means of transportation. The buses usually run on a schedule which is posted at the bus stops which will keep you informed of bus arrivals and departures. The newly wrapped buses with the characters are a huge with the younger set as well as the adults.

Pros:

Some of the bus drivers are quite entertaining and make for a fun ride to or from the parks. Singing songs and Disney trivia are just some of the things I have experienced while riding the buses! The bus drivers are quite helpful with any questions you might have, and if they don't know the answer they will let you know who does :)

Cons:

The buses can sometimes be overly crowded which can be a problem if you have small children, or if you are tired from walking around all day.

Reviewed by JGundling Review Date: 10/29/2019

The Disney bus system is the easiest and best way to get around the World. Its very convenient and comfortable. It is cheaper than having to rent a car and pay for parking. Let someone else do all the work while you sit back and just enjoy the ride and Disney scenery.

Pros:

If you are staying at Pop Century, they have their own dedicated bus to their resort. It does not make stops or pick ups at other Disney resorts.

Cons:

If you are staying at Pop Century Resort, you usually have the longest walk to get in line for the buses at the parks. After a long day of walking, sometimes you really hate to have to walk the furthest to get to your bus.

Reviewed by Cheryl Review Date: 10/29/2019

No system is absolutely perfect and although not everyone in my family agrees with me, I will still post a positive review. I recommend the bus system. I also recommend patience and kindness - and maybe even a little magic - on the part of passengers. Just being at Disney is awesome even with tired children and aching feet. : ) BTW...My daughter recommends double decker buses. She thinks that will solve a mountain of problems. : )

Pros:

More often than not, the buses are on time. I have never experienced a dirty bus. The drivers are almost always pleasant and almost always smile in response to my greetings and/or questions. The drivers are usually helpful and kind to the passengers. I have never felt unsafe while riding on one of WDW buses. There is usually lovely music playing in the background and when the lights dim at night, one could almost go to sleep and dream of the wonderfully magical day they have just enjoyed! : )

Cons:

Sadly, there are a few cons. More often than not, the buses are filled to capacity; however, this is to be expected during peak times of the day or night. I have had one negative experience while riding a WDW bus - the driver, obviously stressed and running a little late, wasn't the kindest driver in the lot. But only one such experience in the hundreds of times we have ridden WDW buses probably isn't all that bad of a record.

Reviewed by KellyG Review Date: 10/29/2019

We love the convenience of using the Disney buses. It’s free and stress free if you plan ahead of time. We have not brought a car on our last 3 visits. We take boats and monorail to change things up for fun and can’t wait to take the skyliner on our upcoming trip. The buses are the backbone of this system. Also love that they are updating the buses with USB ports to charge our phones

Pros:

Free, convenient

Cons:

Sometimes a wait or other grumpy tired guests

Reviewed by darcelmargliotti Review Date: 10/29/2019

We love the bus!

Pros:

Convenient. Clean. Friendly drivers. Love the new designs too. Never used anything else. Always on time according to times posted at POFQ

Cons:

Sometimes a little too crowded.

Reviewed by Kathy Review Date: 10/29/2019

I love having the bus at my hotel

Pros:

quick travel time

Cons:

crowds

Reviewed by LauraS Review Date: 10/28/2019

Overall, the buses are not really bad and pretty decent for the most part. It is not ideal at the end of the evening when it is a mad rush to leave parks and you have to wait for a long time to move alot of people. I wish that could be better, but I feel the buses are fast enough overall to keep us staying on property anyway. The drivers are always friendly too :)

Pros:

Most of the time you don't wait too long at resorts for buses.

Cons:

The end of the night rush is usually a long wait with tired kids. Also, there could be more buses for Disney Springs, both to and from there.

Other topics in WALT DISNEY WORLD TRANSPORTATION