Reviews of Walt Disney World Bus System

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 11/08/2022

5 hollywood studios busses 0 epcot

Pros:

N/A

Cons:

Took so long that the 30 min early entry almost was not worth the extra money. They did not plan how to allocate the bus well.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 09/21/2022

The driver going from the swan hotel to magic kingdom said he was here at 5:20 at 3 in the afternoon and refused to take us to our destination.

Pros:

None. Absolutely nothing.

Cons:

The driver for the Swan hotel was super rude.

Reviewed by allec999 Review Date: 08/19/2022

When you stay at a Deluxe resort, which markets the fact that you can get into the parks early, and the first bus of the morning doesn't show up at your resort until 10 minutes before the resort opens to everyone else... kinda defeats the purpose. Not good, Disney.

Pros:

Can work out well

Cons:

Sometimes it doesn't

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 08/19/2022

Bus transportation has been a nightmare pit stay. The bus that comes to and from the new Riviera Resort is horrible. 30+ minute wait to go into a park and 45+ minute wait after the firework show at magic kingdom. Totally unacceptable.

Pros:

Convenient, free

Cons:

Lack of bus drivers, extremely long wait times, very inconsistent with pick up and drop offs.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 08/13/2022

I’ve been coming to Disney for years with my family. First when I was a kid and now that I am an adult with my own family. Disney has always seem to struggle with the bus system going to/from resorts. The first day it took a total of two hours to get from Wilderness Lodge to Disney Spring and back. Just travel time. The bus schedule says that buses should arrive and depart every twenty minutes. Thats false advertisement in my eyes. As a part Disney faithful that has come back dozens of times they need to get it together. This is not the Disney transportation that I grew up using. Perhaps Disney should concentrate their attention to their guest and parks instead of politics.

Pros:

It’s free. Takes you to the gates of park(s).

Cons:

Hardly ever are they on time. Add extra time for travel.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 05/23/2022

Best driver I had my entire trip!!! Was interactive with the passengers, as our other drivers drove silently and made it a slow ride. Steve from Brooklyn, was so kind and fun! He deserves a raise!!!

Pros:

Interactive, fun, funny, and very knowledgeable of the park.

Cons:

My first driver to Hollywood studios about side swiped another vehicle

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 05/05/2022

Riverside bus takes FOREVER, get ready to wait 30-45 minutes

Pros:

Cons:

Wait

Reviewed by nglovesdisney Review Date: 01/18/2022

This year was the first time we needed to use Disability Services at a Disney World. We use the transportation services to get around the parks and resorts. We encounter wonderful drivers who assisted our brother who uses a scooter. Patient and courteous regardless of the delay needed to board him safely. We can only give them a 10 for their wonderful assistance.

Pros:

Patience and courteous!

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 12/31/2021

The Disney World bus system is truly magical. The paintings on the outside give them the perfect Disney theme. The busses even play Disney music on the inside! These convenient Disney busses are the best, and I don’t know what Disney World would be like without them.

Pros:

Music, colorful

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 10/12/2021

Absolutely terrible

Pros:

Cons:

Waited over an hour for a bus from the park to my hotel. No apologies and a boatload of a excuses.

Other topics in Walt Disney World Transportation