Reviews of Walt Disney World Bus System

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 08/09/2021

Really, really poorly put together. Usually very kind drivers.

Pros:

Nice drivers

Cons:

Unpredictable

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 08/07/2021

During a rain storm got stuck at a bus station for over an hour. Asked multiple times when a bus would come to take us to the correct location and no answer was clear. Terrible customer service! Stranded with two kids for over an hour with no help!!!

Pros:

I expected more from Disney

Cons:

Unpredictable and unreliable!! Never arrived at the time indicated on the schedule. Worst part of Disney experience!!

Reviewed by AllThingsServeTheMouse Review Date: 06/08/2021

We enjoyed using the Disney Bus System the last time we went.

Pros:

Drivers were polite, bus was clean and best of all I didn't have to drive back to the hotel after a long day in the park

Cons:

The wait can be long sometimes to get on and they can get crowded

Reviewed by Carley1001 Review Date: 06/08/2021

I have loved riding the buses since I was little. I remember the anticipation of waiting for a bus at my resort each morning as I thought about the day ahead at the parks. I loved everything about them. As I’ve gotten older I’ve still enjoyed the buses. They’re clean and always nice and cool during the hot summers.

Pros:

Free! There’s a ton of them, so you’ll never have to wait too long between one buses departure and another buses arrival

Cons:

Having to smoosh against random strangers to fill in all the available dead space (pre-pandemic)

Reviewed by DianaR Review Date: 06/05/2021

Disney Bus Transportation to the Waterparks. Heading to the waterparks is fun, but when leaving sometimes it takes forever. The bus stop area is not the biggest and we got stuck in pouring rain, the storm came out of nowhere. At Saratoga it took us almost an hour to get on a bus. First, we needed to ride the bus to another stop at the resort that picks you up for the water parks. Then we waited again, every bus was for the theme parks....pretty much everyone at this bus stop was waiting on the waterpark bus on this specific day. Then it was full and we needed to wait again. I don't think was normal, it was a very off day. Every other time we went we didn't wait very long, maybe 20 minutes or so. The bus drivers do keep you entertained!

Pros:

The pro is that you do not need to drive. The pro is you do not need to find parking. The drivers always get you pumped and laughing.

Cons:

You might need to wait a while if you are at certain resorts. Long lines when leaving the parks, so time is wasted waiting Crowded bus at times

Reviewed by MaggieHarpe Review Date: 06/05/2021

I haven't had a horrible experience with the bus service at WDW. We stayed at CBR and used it to get to Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom, and Disney Springs. We never felt like we had to wait overly long for a bus to show up and they always get us where we need to go. They aren't flashy or exciting, but they do the job! Plus they're free! That's always a plus!

Pros:

Reliable, free, available from every resort and theme park.

Cons:

Can be slow, not exciting

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 05/06/2021

Waited 45 min for a bus that didn’t come and instead went somewhere else to transfer. At Disney Springs the line was three buses worth of people long with a long wait. Not as good as it used to be.

Pros:

Included in price

Cons:

Non Disney buses can’t accommodate scooters

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 05/04/2021

It is not the best it took almost an hour to get a bus, meanwhile another hotel near us got three buses in a row!

Pros:

Bus Takes Too Long!

Cons:

Air Conditioning and You Get Out Of The Heat!!!

Reviewed by TalkAboutStank Review Date: 04/21/2021

In general I have had great experiences on the Disney World buses. They typically will arrive within 15 minutes of you waiting for them. Sometimes they will take longer and it can really put a damper on your experience at Disney World. I think the bus system works pretty alright (have experienced long waits a couple of times), but my parents really don't like them. I think they run fairly well considering how large Disney World is.

Pros:

Free transportation. Typically doesn't take longer than 15 minutes for a bus to arrive.

Cons:

Inconsistent.

Reviewed by KarenGuerra Review Date: 03/25/2021

I've seen many mixed reviews on using the buses. The only time that I have ever had a problem with them is when you're leaving the park after fireworks when the park is getting ready to close. The lines for the buses can sometimes take up to an hour before you get on them and then once you're on there may be multiple stops and traffic.

Even though you may need to wait sometimes, there are still many reasons to ride the bus. All of the other passengers on the bus are just as excited as you are to get to the park. The energy is usually great and exciting. You can use My Disney Experience to check when the next buses are coming. In my opinion, I think buses are one of the best uses of transportation if you're okay waiting a little while at the end of the night. If you're not up for waiting in really long lines then go shopping or get a late night snack before the park closes. It will let the

Pros:

All part of the Disney experience and free!!!!

Cons:

Can have long waits and be crowded

Other topics in Walt Disney World Transportation