Reviews of Walt Disney World's Magical Express

Disney Transportation for Orlando International Airport (MCO) to Walt Disney World resorts.

Reviewed by GabiChristie Review Date: 09/22/2020

The fact that this is free is insane to me! What an excellent service. You really feel like as soon as you step off you plane that your vacation has started. I was worried that we wouldn't find a bus for our 3am flight home, but they had busses for those crazy times too!

Pros:

Easy, convenient, Disney magic

Cons:

They play the videos at all times, even at 3am when you just want to sleep

Reviewed by mcarolla Review Date: 03/31/2020

I love that they provide a free service to you to get from the airport to the resort you are staying. This allows you to avoid parking fees, tolls, and rental costs. They had Disney shorts and videos playing on the bus for your ride. I am only giving a 9 instead of a 10 because of waiting in line to get on at the airport felt like forever because we were excited to get there.

Pros:

All of it

Cons:

Line at airport (which isn't even that bad)

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 01/31/2020

They put us on a bus then took us off, put us on another bus then took us off even though it was stopping at the spot attached to my hotel. Finally put us on the correct bus, very rude woman at the desk, bad customer service skills. Do not recommend.

Pros:

Cons:

Poor customer service. Very rude.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 01/12/2020

I recommend using the Magical Express. It is the least stressful way to travel to & from WDW. Do NOT rely on the Magical Express to deliver your luggage to your room. Claim it at MCO and stow it under the bus. The inconvenience of handling your luggage is well worth it. We arrived at MCO at 7PM but by midnight, our bags had still not been delivered. After many phone calls, our luggage arrived at 2AM. Starting our visit without a good night's sleep was less than magical.

Pros:

Ease.

Cons:

Luggage delivery is annoyingly unpredictable.

Reviewed by ChristyLiz Review Date: 10/30/2019

Love the fact I don’t have to rent a car or drive upon arrival. Very comfortable seats and fun cartoons on the way to your resort. Some of the ME bus tv advertised Disney offerings I hadn’t known about before. Not knowing exactly what time the bus will arrive at your resort upon arrival (due to multiple resort stops) can be challenging for scheduling dining reservations/fastpasses. And again, because the bus stops at multiple resorts it might arrive later than the time scheduled for your departure.

Pros:

No need to rent a car; comfortable seats, experience Disney service from the time you land in Florida.

Cons:

Estimated time of arrival at resort varies greatly. Wait times for a bus can be long at the airport.

Reviewed by PolynesianStitch Review Date: 10/30/2019

Excellent way to go from airport to WDW. No hassle with finding alternate transportation, long lines at rental places, or worrying about traffic.

Pros:

Included with hotel stay. They take care of luggage. Not having to drive

Reviewed by sand935 Review Date: 10/29/2019

it is nice not renting a car, takes longer though by at least 45 minutes most times we ride it to the resorts and stops at at least two other resorts when we are in a hurry we take Lyft instead

Pros:

nice not having to drive or rent a car

Cons:

very time consuming

Reviewed by nlg0517 Review Date: 10/25/2019

I so appreciate this service! It’s one of the reason I enjoy my WDW trips so much! I don’t have to fight Orlando traffic. No uncertainty as to how clean the car that picks me up will be (unlike Uber/Lyft). Then there are the fun videos. Nothing says “I’ve made it!” like the park previews & Mickey shorts we get to see on the way to my favorite place

Pros:

Clean, friendly, easy, free

Cons:

I can’t Think of any

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 10/22/2019

Awesome to arrive Sad to leave!

Pros:

Comfortable and cool. Friendly drivers. Just the rest you need after a plane ride

Cons:

None really

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 10/22/2019

The system is well organized and we usually do not have to wait very long at the airport for our bus. We do not let Disney transfer our luggage to the hotel. We carry it ourselves. Our traveling companions opted to let the Magical express bring their luggage to the hotel and it did not arrive until the day after check in. Not a good way to begin a vacation. They now carry their own luggage.

Pros:

Saves money and the hassle of finding a ride to the hotel.

Cons:

Sometimes the luggage gets lost. Take it with you aboard the bus

Other topics in Walt Disney World Transportation