Reviews of Magical Express

Disney Transportation for Orlando International Airport (MCO) to Walt Disney World resorts.

Reviewed by ChristyLiz Review Date: 10/30/2019

Love the fact I don’t have to rent a car or drive upon arrival. Very comfortable seats and fun cartoons on the way to your resort. Some of the ME bus tv advertised Disney offerings I hadn’t known about before. Not knowing exactly what time the bus will arrive at your resort upon arrival (due to multiple resort stops) can be challenging for scheduling dining reservations/fastpasses. And again, because the bus stops at multiple resorts it might arrive later than the time scheduled for your departure.

Pros:

No need to rent a car; comfortable seats, experience Disney service from the time you land in Florida.

Cons:

Estimated time of arrival at resort varies greatly. Wait times for a bus can be long at the airport.

Reviewed by PolynesianStitch Review Date: 10/30/2019

Excellent way to go from airport to WDW. No hassle with finding alternate transportation, long lines at rental places, or worrying about traffic.

Pros:

Included with hotel stay. They take care of luggage. Not having to drive

Reviewed by sand935 Review Date: 10/29/2019

it is nice not renting a car, takes longer though by at least 45 minutes most times we ride it to the resorts and stops at at least two other resorts when we are in a hurry we take Lyft instead

Pros:

nice not having to drive or rent a car

Cons:

very time consuming

Reviewed by nlg0517 Review Date: 10/25/2019

I so appreciate this service! It’s one of the reason I enjoy my WDW trips so much! I don’t have to fight Orlando traffic. No uncertainty as to how clean the car that picks me up will be (unlike Uber/Lyft). Then there are the fun videos. Nothing says “I’ve made it!” like the park previews & Mickey shorts we get to see on the way to my favorite place

Pros:

Clean, friendly, easy, free

Cons:

I can’t Think of any

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 10/22/2019

Awesome to arrive Sad to leave!

Pros:

Comfortable and cool. Friendly drivers. Just the rest you need after a plane ride

Cons:

None really

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 10/22/2019

The system is well organized and we usually do not have to wait very long at the airport for our bus. We do not let Disney transfer our luggage to the hotel. We carry it ourselves. Our traveling companions opted to let the Magical express bring their luggage to the hotel and it did not arrive until the day after check in. Not a good way to begin a vacation. They now carry their own luggage.

Pros:

Saves money and the hassle of finding a ride to the hotel.

Cons:

Sometimes the luggage gets lost. Take it with you aboard the bus

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 10/22/2019

This is a terrific perk when staying on Disney property. I remember running to the Mears ticket window in the olden days buying a round trip ticket. I hope Disney continues to reward us with this free service.

Pros:

Free and the luggage feature is terrific

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 10/22/2019

We have used the magical express a couple of times. Overall our experience with small children was wonderful! There is less stress as you can focus on the time with family rather than the traffic and directions.

Pros:

easy, start the magic early, no parking or rental car issues

Cons:

don't always like the return time to the airport

Reviewed by travelgurl Review Date: 07/10/2019

Rode for the first time in June and absolutely loved it. It was so nice to get off the plane head downstairs and on the bus. The driver on the way from the airport was very professional but the driver on the way back was so funny which helped with the sadness of having to leave.

Pros:

Easy so so easy. No fighting traffic. Making multiple stops was not a big deal since its nice to get to see the other resorts. Fun cartoons on the bus and we learned a few things with the trivia.

Cons:

Takes a bit longer to get to the resorts and it may take up to 3 hrs to get luggage so make sure you have what you need in a carry on.

Reviewed by disneydiner Review Date: 06/19/2019

One of Disney's best perks! I am always amazed at their efficiency in getting me my luggage tags, whisking me to my resort and delivering my luggage to my room. The airport return is also terrific once you take your bag to the counter. I hope Disney continues this perk forever.

Pros:

the way they handle the luggage

Other topics in WALT DISNEY WORLD TRANSPORTATION