Reviews of Walt Disney World’s Magical Express

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 08/17/2021

Just take an Uber. When you are on the bus and it passes your resort to drop off people on the opposite side of the city so you are on the bus for 1 hr plus 30 minute wait instead of the 25 min drive. Don’t waste your time

Pros:

Only pro is not calling uber

Cons:

If you value your time get an Uber similar price in a third of the time

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 07/19/2021

This was such a great way to travel with kids to get to the Walt Disney World Resort. Not having to deal with your luggage was a huge stress relief. My kids were so excited to see the Disney employees with their Mickey gloves on welcoming us for our vacation in the airport.

Pros:

Family friendly, no dealing with luggage

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 07/05/2021

I cant believe this wonderful service will disappear!
Kids (and parents) really enjoyed it. It was part of the Magic…

Pros:

Free, simple to use, nice buses

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 07/03/2021

So said this is going away. Our family loves it. The first week of May we waited for about 15 min. From scanning magic ban till pulling out so was very pleased.

Pros:

free

Cons:

non for my family

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 06/22/2021

Great service - unless it’s not

Pros:

Great service, free and expedient transportation to the Disney resorts.

Cons:

You’re running on their schedule for pickup and departure. Our return trip this time was very stressful as the bus taking us back to the airport was 45 minutes late.

Reviewed by MaggieHarpe Review Date: 06/05/2021

Super convenient way to get to and from the airport! We didn't have a wait to catch the Magical Express and it got us to our destination quickly. It's a great way to start a magical vacation!

Pros:

Free, Disney cartoons play for the kids, an exciting form of transportation to start a Disney trip

Cons:

Can have long waits and can be crowded

Reviewed by Smiles00 Review Date: 05/03/2021

The Magical Express is an AWESOME feature to get to your hotel accommodations from the airport, especially if you have an early flight. My family and I use the Magical Express every time we go to Disney World.

Pros:

Free if staying On Property, brings luggage to hotel accommodations.

Cons:

If you do have an early flight, your luggage doesn't get to your hotel til later in the day.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 05/02/2021

Really love this service. No worries on how to get to and from airport.

Pros:

No worries

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/02/2021

I've been waiting in line for the last 90 minutes and I'm not getting on anytime soon. I understand there is a pandemic, but this is ridiculous. I wish I would have paid for an Uber. We did not have this issue before. Little by little Disney keeps taking things away and giving terrible service. I can't imagine they'll be able to compete with Universal.

Pros:

free, but there's another price

Cons:

See above

Reviewed by tga1828 Review Date: 11/30/2020

One less things Disney lets you not worry about. After traveling for hours, it is nice to know that your transportation is just a bus ride away to/from the airport. A huge convenience.

Pros:

Roomy and comfortable busses with entertainment playing.

Cons:

Would be a long trip if your hotel is one of the last ones on the line.

Other topics in Walt Disney World Transportation