Reviews of Disney's Minnie Van Service

On July 31, 2017 the Minnie Van Service began operations at Walt Disney World using the LYFT app.

As of June 2018, the service has been expanded to include the entire Walt Disney World Resort.

For more details: http://allears.net/pl/minnie-van-service.htm

A $25 flat fee (drivers do not accept gratuities) will get you from point to point on Disney Property between 6:30am and 12:30am. The vans do not provide rides outside of Walt Disney World.

The vehicles are 2017 Chevy Traverse vans and each seats 6 with one or two car seats. A total of 6 persons are allowed maximum in the van. There are a few accessible vans in service.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 11/10/2019

My daughter and I had the opportunity to use the Minnie van transportation from MCO to Sarasota Springs Resort. Our driver way friendly and professional. Beverages and chocolates were provided. Would definitely do it again.

Pros:

Quick transportation to resort

Cons:

Price

Reviewed by CNYguy Review Date: 10/30/2019

We took the minivan for our family of 4 from Animal Kingdom lodge to a breakfast reservation to Cinderella’s royal table in November 2018. Great option for getting there in time and not worrying about the bus. The driver was very friendly.

Pros:

Personal service. Not a packed bus. Clean vehicle. Friendly.

Cons:

If more than one or two times, costs could add up quick.

Reviewed by sand935 Review Date: 10/29/2019

good for getting to the parks for early hours
before the crowds, takes you right up front for MK

Pros:

knowledgeable drivers, they know their disney stuff reliable to get you in for early hours

Cons:

expensive

Reviewed by nlg0517 Review Date: 10/25/2019

Minnie Vans are pretty awesome. The drivers were very friendly & knowledgeable about how to get around property quickly. The cars are always clean, much more so than Uber or Lyft. The time to get from place to place is much better than other options at WDW. However, the price can be steep and sometimes it’s hard to find a Minnie Van. Another bonus you get dropped off in the first line of buses at MK

Pros:

Fast, clean & friendly

Cons:

Over priced

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 10/24/2019

You can never actually get a car. Tried multiple times beginning from 6:30am and again at 4:45pm to schedule and it kept timing out searching for a driver.

Pros:

If you can get a car, curbside drop off.

Cons:

You can’t actually get a car.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 10/22/2019

I got to ride in a Minnie van on my birthday in August. It dropped us off at Disney Springs where we attended a cake decorating class at Amorette's. Our driver, Veronica, was very funny and very knowledgeable and as a long time cast member, her history with Disney was fascinating. And the cars are so cute!

Pros:

A quick trip to Disney Springs (very early in the morning) when bus schedule couldn't guarantee an on time arrival

Cons:

None but then I don't know the cost

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 10/22/2019

I loved using the Minnie Van service on my last trip 'Home'. I'm not a person who ever uses ride sharing services, so my Minnie Van trip was my first-ever ride share. My driver was very friendly, and knowlegeable. I needed a ride to a Disney Springs area resort to pick up my rental car, and he knew exactly where it was, and even waited to make sure I was at the right place. The car ride was pleasant and the conversation even more so. I would definetely use this service again, even though it might cost more than a non-Disney ride, as a woman traveling alone with young daughters, I prefer the safety of a Disney employee.

Pros:

Easy to use, Great service

Cons:

more expensive than non-Disney services

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 09/27/2019

our driver was polite, well versed on disney news and sites, and speedy

Pros:

fairly quick, very good driver, great with the family

Cons:

little costly compared to other options, took a little longer, but worth it

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 09/27/2019

We have waited for over an hour and people who were 5 families behind us got through on the “app” and here we are still waiting. We will never do this again. Called customer service and was told to take alternate forms of transportation. We will never do this again. I’m so disappointed with this service. Was told it was easy and reliable but paying 40 dollars to wait over an hour and told to just take the bus is absolutely ridiculous.

Pros:

Nothing.

Cons:

Everything about this service is ridiculous. Do not recommend.

Reviewed by TonyB95 Review Date: 08/06/2019

Lack of clarity for using the service. We were told by Epcot center staff that pickup was at normal rideshare service. But driver went to bus service. App did not clarify that we would have to wait 20+ minutes to pickup: u could have used a different ride for half the price. The whole crowd was gone, defeated the purpose of using the service.

Pros:

Nice driver once we got picked up

Cons:

Plenty

Other topics in WALT DISNEY WORLD TRANSPORTATION