Most Recent Reviews

Review of Shades of Green

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 07/24/2021

Had a great stay, it was like staying in a deluxe disney resort. People very friendly, and food prices were very cheap for disney standards. Beautiful resort, and hop, skip, & a jump from Poly.

Pros:

RESTAURANTS, PRICE, FRIENDLINESS OF FELLOW GUESTS, THE EXCHANGE, NO TAXES, & SPACIOUS ROOMS

Cons:

TRANSPORTATION TO AND FROM THE AIRPORT

Review of Rainforest Cafe

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 07/23/2021

Always enjoy the fun atmosphere. I know some people think it’s a little lame, but we’ve always enjoyed the atmosphere, food, and staff. It’s just fun for everyone.

Pros:

- Fun atmosphere where there is always something to look at. - Good food - Good service

Cons:

Can be loud- especially during the thunderstorm (but hey…we’re supposed to be in the rainforest…).

Review of Sanaa Lunch/Dinner - Kidani Village

Reviewed by RogerFetch Review Date: 07/23/2021

I was super excited for this restaurant when I got reservations, yet the experience did not deliver. Our waitress was having a difficult time serving and constantly dropped food and silverware. When we did get the food, no one was that impressed. It is one of the most adventurous menus at Disney World, so picky eaters beware. Even the simple rice pudding made my youngest throw up 30 minutes later. The view however, made up for the lack luster food. My whole family spent the entire menu looking out at the animals. That being said, I'm glad we did eat at this restaurant to try new foods and for the experience. We may even give it another try a few trips later.

Pros:

Great view

Cons:

Not for picky eaters, bad service

Review of Boardwalk Inn (Deluxe Resort)

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 07/23/2021

Best resort ever! Love the entrance, the smell, the pool, the rooms, great food choices 😉 amazing resort

Cons:

Review of Boardwalk Inn (Deluxe Resort)

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 07/23/2021

Roaches and Rats! I saw both of these vermin more than once on the property. DISGUSTING! I have stayed at Saratoga Springs many times and I have never seen any vermin on any of my stays. For my first stay at Boardwalk, this really left a bad first impression.

Pros:

Close to Epcot

Cons:

Has Rats and Roaches

Review of Polynesian Village Resort (Deluxe Resort)

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 07/23/2021

Loved the resort and atmosphere but it lacked a lot of food options. Only had polynesian/tropical food which is not the best for picky eaters.

Pros:

close to MK, beautiful resort, great atmosphere

Cons:

lack of food choices

Review of Satu'li Canteen

Reviewed by rahbekah Review Date: 07/22/2021

The cheeseburger pods are one of my favorite things to eat at Disney! The theming is awesome here, and the menu offers so many options here for many types of eaters.

Pros:

Great menu, cheeseburger pods, Pandora-specific beer

Cons:

Can't think of any!

Review of Pongu Pongu - Pandora

Reviewed by rahbekah Review Date: 07/22/2021

The Rum Blossom was quite delicious! The theming is great, and there is much to love on this menu!

Pros:

Theming, great drinks, good location

Cons:

Long line and can get crowded

Review of Nomad Lounge

Reviewed by rahbekah Review Date: 07/22/2021

This is an absolute must-do for me. You have to drop in and enjoy a cocktail (the Tempting Tigress was delicious) and some churros with strawberry chili sauce. Plus, you can sit outside by the water and watch some characters go by! An amazing place for adults who enjoy Disney.

Pros:

Delicious food, great cocktails, perfect location

Cons:

None!

Review of Harambe Market

Reviewed by rahbekah Review Date: 07/22/2021

I had a delicious plate of ribs here on a hot, busy day, and they were pretty good! The lines can be very long and it may not be super worth it, but I think this place doesn't get the respect it deserves.

Pros:

Pretty good food, amazing theming

Cons:

Long lines, not always super great
1 2 3 4 2,089