Most Recent Reviews

Review of San Angel Inn Lunch/Dinner

Reviewed by bjserviere Review Date: 01/25/2021

I had an evening reservation here. I didn\\'t have to wait long to be seated. The food was very good as was the service. It is very dark in the restaurant but nice atmosphere overall. The smell of the food while riding the ride in the building is what drew me to make a reservation here. I would eat here again.

Pros:

Cons:

Dark

Review of Chip and Dale Harvest Feast at The Garden Grill

Reviewed by bjserviere Review Date: 01/25/2021

Loved this place. Got in at my reservation time. Loved seeing all four characters (twice). Love the family style service even though I was on a solo vacation last September (2020). Server was fantastic. I couldn't decide what to drink between the tea or the lemonade so he brought both for me. I tried everything served except the turkey because I don't like turkey. I ended up eating almost all of it. The dessert was fantastic also.

Review of 50's Prime Time Cafe Lunch/Dinner

Reviewed by bjserviere Review Date: 01/25/2021

First time eating here on my last visit in September 2020. Loved the atmosphere. I have a very good meal which was the sampler platter as there were too many good options. I ate it all. Loved watching the little TV at my table.

Pros:

very good meal

Review of Satu'li Canteen

Reviewed by bjserviere Review Date: 01/25/2021

First time trying this restaurant this past September 2020. Loved the beef bowl I got but don't like boba balls. Next time will ask that they are left out of my bowl. Very nice seating outdoors as indoors was full due to social distancing.

Pros:

Great food, nice outdoor seating area

Cons:

boba balls

Review of Flame Tree Barbecue

Reviewed by bjserviere Review Date: 01/25/2021

Love this quick service spot. They always have great food. I love the seating areas by the water. I ate here twice during my last visit in September of 2020 which was a solo trip. I always had leftovers which I usually ate for supper in my hotel room. Just have to use my zipper baggies that I always carry in my backpack.

Pros:

Great food

Cons:

very busy but easier with mobile ordering. It was down on my second visit so I got to order the old fashion way.

Review of Pop Century Resort (Value Resort)

Reviewed by bjserviere Review Date: 01/25/2021

Love this resort. This was the third time my family and I have stayed at POP. This last time in September 2020 was a two week solo vacation. I enjoyed myself a lot. I stayed in the 70's section on the top floor (by request). This time I enjoyed a view of the lake which was very nice. Due to shortened park hours, I spent some evenings just relaxing in my room which I also enjoyed. I loved being able to take the Skyliner to Epcot and HS. I just got in line at about 7:30 each time I used the Skyliner. I was usually the second or third person in line. Enjoyed the restaurant also. I can't say how much I love this resort. I love visiting other resorts but will stay at POP since I hardly use any of the amenities so why pay extra. I had some very nice and helpful cast members help me with my luggage both on arrival and departure via Magic Express. I made use of the laundry facilities while there since it was a longer visit. They are very nice and well maintained but expensive.

Pros:

Love the Skyliner access and the resort.

Cons:

Walking and the cost to wash a load of laundry is wild.

Review of Happily Ever After Fireworks

Reviewed by CarlJD Review Date: 01/25/2021

I was moved to tears, as was everyone I ever went with.

Pros:

The best fireworks show you'll ever see, paired with the best projector demonstration and music.

Cons:

Trying to get a good location to watch can be a pain, and the jam to get out after the show is also awful, but shouldn't reflect negatively on the show itself.

Review of Dumbo the Flying Elephant -- WDW

It's Dumbo.

Pros:

The newer location with two rides is better than one, and there is rarely a wait. The waiting play area is very cool for parents.

Cons:

One of three spinners in the park, it has trouble standing out despite being the original. A lot of the time the controls don't seem to work.

Review of Country Bear Jamboree

Reviewed by CarlJD Review Date: 01/25/2021

This show is a lot of fun, but could use some updated audio and audio output.

Pros:

Very charming.

Cons:

Outdated recordings that are hard to make out sometimes. That one bear character scares me. You know the one.

Review of Carousel of Progress

Reviewed by CarlJD Review Date: 01/25/2021

Carousel of Progress is a guilty pleasure of mine. I know it's dated as can be, but I love the charm of it all. Plus, SC on a hot summer's day? Every time.

Pros:

Charming and quaint, with some historical value under multiple contexts.

Cons:

If mothballs were an attraction!
1 2 3 4 1,835