Most Recent Reviews

Review of Satu'li Canteen

Reviewed by mickeymom5 Review Date: 02/21/2020

Hubby, daughter and I ate lunch here on 1/20/20. We all got some kind of protein bowl with chicken. Mine had noodles and creamy herb dressing. We also ordered a steamed pod cheeseburger. It tasted like a sloppy joe, but without the mess!

Pros:

Great food and indoor seating!

Cons:

None!

Review of Flame Tree Barbecue

Reviewed by mickeymom5 Review Date: 02/21/2020

We ate here on 1/21/20. I had the Baked Macaroni and Cheese with Pulled Pork and my hubby had the BBQ Sampler. It was some of the best food we have eaten at WDW...including sit-down restaurants! It truly was yummy!

Pros:

Food and view of the River of Lights floats.

Cons:

No indoor seating...it was really cold the night we ate there.

Review of Columbia Harbour House

Reviewed by mickeymom5 Review Date: 02/21/2020

This is a family favorite and a must-do! We ate here on 1/20/20. Hubby loves the fish. I tried the salmon this time and it was yummy. It is served with rice, green beans and carrots.

Pros:

A yummy alternative to park burgers.

Cons:

Portion size has gotten smaller over the years.

Review of Journey into Imagination

Reviewed by alh99 Review Date: 02/21/2020

This version of the ride is very "meh.." The Figment character is great. It's basically everything else that doesn't work for me (and I'm an Eric Idle fan!). The original ride was awesome. I get that they wanted to "update" the ride but I think they went the wrong direction with this one. If you have no memory of the original you may like this as it's cute and funny.

Pros:

Figment

Cons:

Everything else

Review of All Star Movies Resort (Value Resort)

Reviewed by mickeymom5 Review Date: 02/21/2020

We have stayed here twice! Once in 2004 and just recently 1/19-1/22/20. Both times we were in the Mighty Ducks section. We love this section. We are so close to the ASMu bus stop. We were on the 3rd floor Building 2. I really liked the murphy bed. It was nice to be able to put it up and out of the way. There were three of us in the room: Hubby, teenage daughter and myself. I don't care for the generic theming. I like when the theming ties into the resort.

Pros:

Price was great and superb Disney service! The pillows were amazing! I ordered some when I got home! Murphy bed is a great addition! Great theming on the exterior of the resort.

Cons:

Room smelled like bleach when we first walked in and lingered for a bit. Theming is bland inside the room...hence the overall score of 9.

Review of Disney's Beach Club Resort Concierge Level

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 02/20/2020

I have stayed at the Beach Club before and like the hotel, but never had the concierge experience. This past December a family member took my toddler and me to Disney, Beach Club concierge. What a great experience! Honestly, having breakfast right there every morning was awesome. There was a nice selection with pastries, some fruit, and one or 2 hot things (eggs or oatmeal). Evening snacks and desserts were great, different choices every day. My toddler especially loved the cookies! Mid-day the selection is small and basic, veggies/dip and hummus/pita type stuff. The space was great, with lots of tables and chairs, and even a kid sized table and chairs by the tv (showing Disney cartoons). Everything was decorated beautifully for Christmas (a nice cozy touch!). But the best part was the staff. Awesome helpful people. The food was always warm and restocked, staff members were constantly inquiring about how the food was and if you needed anything. They were also happy to chat and provide tips, or little known facts, or suggestions. The desk staff was equally helpful, including when I accidentally locked myself out of my room. The staff member got right up and walked to my room and let me in! We liked Beach Club concierge so much that I just booked the 2 of us another trip for this December!

Pros:

The staff is amazing. Good food, especially breakfast. Cozy space to relax and have a drink or grab an ice cream treat to take back to the room.

Cons:

It is expensive (about $120 more per night over a regular room).

Review of Crystal Palace Lunch/Dinner

Reviewed by htaug913 Review Date: 02/20/2020

My family had an excellent time at Crystal Palace. We had a party of 7 and we were seated only a few minutes after our reservation time. The food was decent. Nothing earth shattering, but crowd pleasing for our three generation trip. The desserts were especially yummy, and our server was absolutely amazing. She was such a sweetheart and I adored her! I wish I had written down her name. The best part of course were the characters. My daughters adored interacting with them, and my Father-in-Law the Goofy lover, absolutely loved it.

Pros:

Character Interaction, Service, Desserts, Crowd pleasing food choices.

Cons:

Slow, loud, food just okay.

Review of Expedition Everest

Reviewed by jschlabach Review Date: 02/20/2020

Phenomenal roller coaster. Absolute must-do, over and over.

Pros:

Very smooth, immersive. It also has personality. I love the hair ties/scrunchies at the top!

Cons:

Lines? I guess. Not much to put for \"cons\"

Review of Dinosaur

Reviewed by jschlabach Review Date: 02/20/2020

Very immersive, but past its prime. A definite "must-do" if you've never been to AK before, but not one you need to repeat. Absolutely terrifying for small kids.

Pros:

Immersive, and thrilling.

Cons:

Dark, loud, and frightening for small kids. Also, long lines. This isn't a "I need to go on this every time I visit" ride.

Review of Avatar Flight of Passage

Reviewed by jschlabach Review Date: 02/20/2020

Indescribably amazing! Best ride I've ever been on. It's really hard to put into words.

Pros:

Completely immersive. Perfect ride length. It's not one of those "it's over already?" or "are we done yet?" rides.

Cons:

Lines, but that's because of how awesome it is.
1 2 3 4 1,205