Most Recent Reviews

Review of Amorette's Patisserie - Town Center

Reviewed by JBook Review Date: 10/20/2021

So I can’t actually write an accurate review, because I’ve never been willing to stand in a line that long. I really wanted to try the 50th geode cake, but to wait for an hour or more for overpriced sugar??? Nah, I went to Sprinkles instead. Maybe one day I’ll pop in and not see a whole entire line of folks waiting.

Pros:

Looks phenomenal

Cons:

Too long of a line

Review of Marketplace Snacks

Reviewed by JBook Review Date: 10/20/2021

Nobody has taken the time to give this the props it deserves?? For shame!!
Dole whip. Unique Dole Whip. Dole Whip with booze…man I love this place! And who wouldn’t?? The nachos are excellent. The floats are the GOAT. It is classic and a staple and it deserves more than Zero reviews on AllEars.

Pros:

Everything on the menu

Cons:

That i don’t have one locally

Review of MagicBand

Reviewed by Andy92 Review Date: 10/20/2021

My favorite part about the MagicBands is not having to remember my hotel room key. On our most recent trip, we stayed off-site on our last night before driving home the next morning, and after using the MagicBand all week, having to remember to grab that room key was annoying...not an annoyance I'd expected to have. I also love the convenience of not having to dig my ticket out when park hopping or (previously) tapping in for FastPass. We have not been to the water parks since the bands were introduced, but they had been announced the last time we had water park annual passes, and I was anxiously awaiting their release so I wouldn't have to keep track of my ticket at the water park.

Pros:

Convenient!

Cons:

Price/no longer free

Review of 'Ohana Dinner

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 10/20/2021

Didn’t live up to the hype.
It pains me to write this review. I was up early on the first morning available to make my Ohana reservation. I still missed out but checked obsessively to try and snag one. Eventually I did, and we planned our entire vacation around this one meal. We dressed the part, and we’re absolutely giddy at the chance to celebrate at Ohana.
However- our server barely spoke to us. He didn’t explain anything, didn’t tell us what the dishes were. I pulled up the menu on my phone and read the menu items off at the table. We felt incredibly rushed. It wasn’t crazy busy, and we didn’t plan on taking up the table for 2 hours…but I felt super disappointed that I never felt relaxed. Our courses were thrown on the table quickly as he walked by. The meats were all over cooked, dry, and lacking taste (except the extreme char flavor).
The taste of the food at the beginning & end of the meal was great…we liked the appetizers, noodles, and bread pudding…but I don’t know if we will stress over eating at Ohana again. Next time we will try the lounge next door.

Pros:

Appetizers, noodles, bread pudding

Cons:

Meat, service, value

Review of Nine Dragons - China - Epcot

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 10/20/2021

Excellent service and the food was fresh and delicious.

Pros:

Tasty food

Cons:

No cons

Review of Pop Century Resort (Value Resort)

Reviewed by ktkueb80 Review Date: 10/20/2021

We stayed here for a week in October. We love pop! It is our go to value resort and with the skyliner it is a game changer. We paid extra for a preferred room this time, and even with that it was still a hike to century hall/transportation. It was sold out and very crowded but never got too loud.

Pros:

Great selection of foods/products in gift shop/food court, friendly staff, clean rooms

Cons:

even paying for preferred it was still quite a walk

Review of Whispering Canyon Cafe Lunch/Dinner

Reviewed by ktkueb80 Review Date: 10/20/2021

We ate here 10/14/21 as we were celebrating our anniversary. Our server was very funny and interactive and announced to everyone that it was our anniversary. My husband and I each ordered a skillet and enjoyed everything on it. My son got his usual chicken tenders and fries and enjoyed those as well. Our server brought us complimentary champagne to toast with at the end of our meal which was very sweet.

Pros:

Thoughtful staff, fun environment

Cons:

a little loud

Review of 'Ohana Dinner

Reviewed by ktkueb80 Review Date: 10/20/2021

We ate here for a late dinner on 10/12/21. We had to wait about 20 minutes past our reservation time to be seated even though there were several open tables. I have a coconut allergy and the server was good about bringing separate bread which was fantastic. My son is picky and they gave him chicken nuggets/fries. At 35$ per child those were the most expensive chicken nuggets I have ever paid for! We were not a fan of the chicken, but enjoyed everything else on the menu for apps and entrees. When they brought out the dessert but husband got the regular dessert and I got the \"allergy friendly\" dessert - a hard almost inedible biscuit with icecream on top. It was really disappointing!

Pros:

Most of the food was great

Cons:

allergy friendly dessert and what you get for the price of children's meals

Review of Tony's Town Square Lunch/Dinner

Reviewed by ktkueb80 Review Date: 10/20/2021

We ate here for dinner on 10/13/21. The theming and ambiance is cute, love lady and the tramp. Our server was friendly and knowledgeable. The bread service was good. This was probably the most flavorful part of the evening. I ordered the chicken fettucine alfredo, my husband got chicken parm and my son got spaghetti and meatballs. All of our meals were very bland. I have heard this restaurant compared to olive garden, but honestly I think olive garden used more seasoning.

Pros:

Friendly wait staff, AC, ambiance

Cons:

they don't know how to season food

Review of Sci-Fi Dine-in Theatre Lunch/Dinner

Reviewed by ktkueb80 Review Date: 10/20/2021

To go here you are going for the experience and honestly, it is a one and done for us. We ate here for dinner on 10/15/21. We had reservations for 3 and we were seated promptly in a car that holds 6. The atmosphere is adorable and my 8 year old son especially loved watching the old movie clips. My husband and I each got a burger and my son got chicken tenders. They were just your average park burgers. Nothing exciting or special. The fries were cold. Were they worth the money? Probably not. But it was a cool experience, we tried it once and now we are done!

Pros:

ambiance, AC

Cons:

felt rushed, mediocre food
1 2 3 4 2,193