Most Recent Reviews

Review of Jurassic Park: The Ride

Reviewed by KWeber24 Review Date: 09/30/2020

Jurassic Park is one of my all time favorite movies so I was so excited to ride this the very first time. I was a little disappointed. It could be a lot better knowing how great universal does with animaTronics and theming. I still enjoy it but I do wish they could make it better. It has so much potential the T-Rex does still make me jump to this day. If you don’t like the movie and you hate getting wet don’t ride it.

Pros:

Cute, water ride

Cons:

So much potential to be better. Kind of slow, you will get wet

Review of The Cat In The Hat

Reviewed by KWeber24 Review Date: 09/30/2020

Kids will love it and so will adults who love the cat in the hat. Dark ride kind of like Peter Pans flight or the Winnie the Pooh ride at Disney. Short ride and it is dark. I think they could improve it some. It is a must do if you have a small kid or Suess fan.

Pros:

Not scary, cute, theming

Cons:

Slow, a little boring if you don’t like Suess

Review of Oh! The Stories You'll Hear!

Reviewed by KWeber24 Review Date: 09/30/2020

Cute way to meet the characters. I do think the show could be better but kids will enjoy it. Adults who love dr. Suess will too. Great way to have a character experience

Pros:

Character experience, kids will enjoy

Cons:

Kinda boring.

Review of Caro–Seuss–el

Reviewed by KWeber24 Review Date: 09/30/2020

Carousel ride and nothing really special about it except instead of horses it is Seuss characters. Kids will love it.

Pros:

Kids will love it

Cons:

Normal carousel ride

Review of Skull Island: Reign of Kong

Reviewed by KWeber24 Review Date: 09/30/2020

I am not a King Kong fan and the queue line is creepy. They could have done a lot more with this ride and I don’t understand why it often has a long wait. It is very boring and most of the time you just watch a big screen.

Pros:

Nothing in my opinion

Cons:

Boring, creepy, scary for young kids

Review of Hogwarts Express (Hogsmeade Station)

Reviewed by KWeber24 Review Date: 09/30/2020

This is great and I suggest using this as your mode of transportation between parks. You also have to ride it going both ways because it is a different story both ways. Harry Potter world is just out of this world.

Pros:

Theming, fun

Cons:

Must have a park hopper ticket

Review of Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey

Reviewed by KWeber24 Review Date: 09/30/2020

I love this ride and it is my favorite simulator ride. The queue line is wonderful and every Harry Potter fan will feel like they are a student at Hogwarts. If you don’t want to ride, at least go through the queue. I also love that the ride incorporates a lot of things from the movies but the storyline is also a stand-alone story. You truly feel like you are flying and I would ride this 100 times in a row. I never wanted to watch the movies until I rode this ride with my friends. It truly made me become a potter head.

Pros:

Theming is out of this world, so real

Cons:

Might be scary for young kids, might cause motion sickness

Review of Hagrid's Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure

Reviewed by KWeber24 Review Date: 09/30/2020

I would give this a 100 out of 10 if I could. AMAZING and my favorite roller coaster ever. It is so fun! The queue line is amazing and I feel like I am in the world of Harry Potter. The ride vehicles are awesome and if you get a chance to ride on the bike, do it! Actually if you have a chance to ride more than once, ride in both the sidecar and on the bike. It is a different experience. The theming through the ride is also great. The best part is the drop through the devil’s snare.

Pros:

Fast, theming, queue line, ride vehicles, everything

Review of Flight of the Hippogriff

Reviewed by KWeber24 Review Date: 09/30/2020

Super cute and a great intro to roller coasters for kids. Reminds me of the Barnstormer at Disney. The Buckbeak animaTronic Is very cool and lifelike.

Pros:

Great intro to coasters, buckbeak, not as intense

Cons:

Underwhelming compared to the other Harry Potter rides.

Review of E.T. Adventure

Reviewed by KWeber24 Review Date: 09/30/2020

Cute ride and great for kids. I think the bike seats are a little uncomfortable and I do not enjoy it as much as a did as a kid. But it is cute. I do love feeling like I am in the movie.

Pros:

Theming, great for kids

Cons:

Uncomfortable ride vehicle, a little boring compared to other rides in the park.
1 2 3 4 1,643