Most Recent Reviews

Review of Expedition Everest

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 05/12/2020

My personal favorite thrill ride in all of Walt Disney World. Ride it once in the day and once at night

Pros:

Oh my lord it’s so much fun! I love to my all time buddy Disco Yeti. I love you Disco Yeti! 🥰😘

Cons:

Can be intense for younger children

Review of Frozen – Live at the Hyperion

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 05/12/2020

I’m so over frozen. I hate the song let it go

Pros:

Good show for a filler attraction in between fastpasses

Cons:

HATE THE MUSIC BECAUSE IM NOT A FAN OF FROZEN!!

Review of Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 05/12/2020

I love Star Wars but this ride is kinda meh in my opinion. You have to ride it at least once.

Pros:

It’s pretty cool and it’s fun and when I wrote it, I laughed so much because my group failed so much (I was the pilot)

Cons:

the line is super long for how fun the ride is

Review of Pop Century Resort (Value Resort)

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 05/12/2020

Good Value, Fun Resort. The food court food was as good as most quick service places in the park, and now with the skyliner, it's super convenient. We've stayed here multiple times and enjoy saving money staying at a Value resort to spend elsewhere in Disney.

Pros:

FUN themed resort for FUN people; good food at food court, activities on site

Cons:

Outside corridors mean you can hear people coming and going; certain areas do get congested at certain times (i.e. the food court areas and lobby)

Review of Big Thunder Mountain Railroad

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 05/12/2020

i shouldn’t be need to explain why this is a 10/10. WiLdEsT rIdE iN tHe WiLdNeRnEsS! (obviously spelled wrong)

Pros:

It’s so much fun and thrilling. Love it ❤️

Cons:

not that i can of...

Review of Muppet Vision 3D

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 05/12/2020

I’m sorry. I love the muppets (Gonzo’s my favorite), but i don’t like this ride.

Pros:

good filler attraction in between fastpasses

Cons:

jokes are super annoying in my opinion and I don’t like 3D either. (Not the best review but I don’t like this ride)

Review of Jungle Cruise

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 05/12/2020

It’s a fun ride, but it’s not one of my favorites

Pros:

The puns are pretty funny

Cons:

The ride is a sleep or hit. This ride depends on who your skipper is. If you have a amazing skipper, the ride is totally going to be worth your time but if you have a bad skipper, the ride isn’t going to be fun. Younger children might not understand the jokes either, but you know, this ride mainly depends on your skipper...

Review of Finding Nemo: The Musical

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 05/12/2020

I’m not a fan of this show. it’s kinda meh

Pros:

good filler attraction in between fastpasses GO WITH THE FLOW! (sorry love that song)

Cons:

the seating is terrible and if you don’t know the story of Finding Nemo, it’s going to be confusing for sure. It’s about a 40 minute show so i don’t know if a young kid can sit through that...

Review of Tomorrowland -- WDW

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 05/12/2020

One of my favorite lands in WDW. Awesome rides. Great for little kids and teens alike. The carousel of progress is my favorite thing in tomorrowland, but space mountain and the people mover are awesome rides. Buzz Lightyear space ranger spin is fun, as is tomorrowland speedway, but I wouldn't wait too long for them. Monsters Inc Laugh Floor is always fun, and the Astro Orbiters are awesome during the fireworks, but I would recommend spending your time waiting in line for almost any other ride or show. For me it was a once and done because it wasn't as magical, immersive, thrilling, or fun as so many other rides in Magic Kingdom. The food is pretty okay, I would recommend trying the specialty burgers at Cosmic Ray's, but other than that, it is standard quick service. If you want an amazing dining experience in the Magic Kingdom that is quick, I would recommend Pecos Bill, but this one ranks pretty highly on my list.

Pros:

great specialty burgers (incredibles burger), amazing rides, immersive, fun for the whole family, classic rides, great place to split up (have some go on space mountain and the rest ride the people mover, buzz lightyear, tomorrowland speedway)

Cons:

standard theme park food, some rides aren't must do's

Review of Splash Mountain

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 05/12/2020

My favourite magic kingdom ride! It’s iconic, very Disney. The music is amazing and fun - for all age ranges too! The animatronics are classic; just love it!

Pros:

- Amazing music - Iconic - Very Disney-esque - Thrill in the big drop

Cons:

- Can get wet (but if you ask to sit at back you’ll be generally fine)
1 2 3 4 1,418