Reviews of Sanaa Lunch/Dinner - Kidani Village

View Menus at Sanaa Dining Location

Cuisines: African

Cuisines: Other/Ethnic
Sanaa is located in Kidani Village at Animal Kingdom Lodge.

Complete information about Sanaa including menus and photos: http://allears.net/dining/location/sanaa

Read prices, menu items, and more about Sanaa

Services: Table Service , Quick Service

Reviewed by JanelleB Review Date: 04/29/2020

African and Indian cuisine. Food has always been excellent. The restaurant is set up like a marketplace and sitting under trees. A view of the savanna as well. Just a wonderful experience. Recommend bread service, samosas, potjie inspired entree where you get to pick several different options, and the dessert option where you get three desserts.

Pros:

Food choices Ambiance

Cons:

Location - can be hard to reach from other resorts

Reviewed by jtauren Review Date: 03/15/2020

One of the best places we've ever eaten at Disney World. A thrill for any food adventurer wanting to try something new, with a variety of flavours and options to satisfy any picky eater or most allergies. Try something new, and don't forget to try 'Indian Style Bread Service'.

Pros:

pro - varied menu with a bunch of choices to appeal to all

Cons:

con - Is a fair distance away if you're staying at other resorts on property but still worth the trip

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 01/16/2020

Great filler

Pros:

Great tasting food

Cons:

Slow service

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 09/26/2019

Perfect evening at Sanaa!

Pros:

As a traveler with multiple food allergies, dining out can be a real challenge. Not at Saana! The server listened carefully to my list of allergies, and responded she would like to send the Head Chef over to assure my needs would be met. HIgh points for that! Chef Dougie was great, with lots of creative suggestions. My meal was amazing, and my family even wanted tastes....that usually does not happen, as my food is usually pretty bland and boring.

Cons:

No cons at all! Our server Sara and Chef Dougie were terrific, and the food outstanding! Also of note the unique design and wildlife and naturalists nearby!

Reviewed by disneymom35 Review Date: 06/06/2019

If you like the flavor of the Boma buffet, you'll love this place. To me, much of it is spiced exactly the same and tastes the same. Portions were on the small side and very little explanation was given either on the menu or by the server. The bread service is amazing. I may go back just to order that. Many different nan and different flavorful sauces. I thought it was a little on the expensive side for the quality and amount of food.

Pros:

Bread service is a must, even if you just go to the bar and order.

Cons:

Everything tastes similar.

Reviewed by Roye Ann Review Date: 04/19/2019

We ate here for dinner on a Sunday night. My husband has a dairy allergy and as usual, was very well taken care of. Both meals we had were excellent; the bread service is not to be missed. Our only complaint was his allergy friendly bread; dry and tough, but that's what usually happens with gluten free. Our waitress was very good; always there when we needed anything. My husband had been thinking about the tapioca pudding for two years, and thankfully it was still on the menu! Will go back for sure, even if it's just to get that for him.

Pros:

most everything

Cons:

price; location - very far from other guest areas

Reviewed by vickey t Review Date: 04/18/2019

friendly, welcoming and accommodating to handicaps and allergies.

Pros:

we all enjoy the Savanna type view with the full length windows. When I have gone with young children they love the birds walking up to the window.

Cons:

I have none.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/15/2019

We were looking forward to trying this place as we love curried food and had heard good things about it. Very disappointing. Goan Seafood Curry was insipid and watery and was nothing like genuine Indian food. If the bread service is the best thing about Sanaa then that doesn't do it for me

Pros:

Bread service

Cons:

Not spicy, watery sauce, unfriendly server

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 02/18/2019

By far the best meal in my opinion that we had during our trip

Pros:

The bread service is every bit as good as many have mentioned. We also liked our desserts.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 12/31/2018

I was so disappointed in this restaurant. I only liked 1 of the sauces from the bread service and my husband only liked 3. The drinks were too strong, the food was over priced and over seasoned. The service was mediocre. It was also obnoxiously loud.

Pros:

Atmosphere.

Cons:

Service,food,cost,mixed drinks.

Other topics in Animal Kingdom Lodge (Jambo and Kidani)