Reviews of Boma Flavors of Africa Breakfast – Jambo House

Read prices, menu items, and more

Boma - Flavors of Africa

Services: Buffet/All You Care to Eat

Menus at Boma - Flavors of Africa

Reviewed by debg33 Review Date: 10/06/2023

This was the first time we dined here. It was awesome. There is definitely something for everyone. The juice was so good and plentiful. Our server was great and made sure we were taken care of. The food was amazing. I especially enjoyed the roasted tomatoes and the turkey bobotie as well as the simba waffles. This was in the top 3 of our meals this trip. Will definitely return. Maybe even try for dinner.

Pros:

food service atmosphere

Reviewed by Senderak143 Review Date: 08/09/2023

I are here in October 2022. I cannot express how much my group and I loved this meal. There were so dozens options to choose from for breakfast, we weren't even able to try everything we wanted there was so much. And everything was delicious. The only negative is that it's at animal kingdom lodge which is kind of hard to get to but it's worth it. Our waitress was amazing and was constantly checking on us and filling our drinks. If you're debating on eating here just do it!

Pros:

Tons of food options, friendly wait staff, beautiful location, everything is delicious

Cons:

Kind of hard to get to, took awhile to be seated

Reviewed by tink Review Date: 05/23/2023

ate breakfast here on may 5 at 7:40 and really enjoyed it.They have a good variety of items. they have african dishes such as turkey bobotie and they also have foods that you usually find at a breakfast buffet.they also have simba waffles here. I really liked the bread pudding and the sauce for the cinnamon rolls.After breakfast I went outside to look at the animals.I saw a giraffe and flamingos upclose in the savana by the pool.the other animals were further away. They were feeding the birds near the main savana at about10:30

Pros:

variety of foods afican dishes and the usual breakfast buffet foods

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 05/07/2022

Great great great food , stuffed French toast, pecan bread pudding and great sauce. My mom and I favorite breakfast of our trip in April 2022.

Pros:

Delicious and beautiful setting

Cons:

Hard to get a reservation

Reviewed by MFeist Review Date: 03/01/2022

Amazing! You really get your money’s worth here. So many choices, and a good blend of exotic and normal food for those of us that aren’t very adventurous. The blueberry pancakes were amazing! The staff was friendly and our waiter stopped at our table several times to see if we needed anything. We definitely plan on coming back someday.

Pros:

Plenty to choose from

Cons:

The line moved slowly

Reviewed by tetimko5 Review Date: 02/13/2021

I LOVE Boma! This is one of my favorite places for breakfast in all of Disney World. I love coming here for the buffet before getting ready to go to the parks. They have tons of options, both exotic and for picky eaters. And the pice is VERY reasonable. Even though Tusker House is a character meal, if you are looking for tasty African food, I'd suggest this one first! Don't skip out on this one if you are staying at AKL!

Pros:

THE PRICING, excellent food, great service!

Cons:

NONE, you should definitely try it!

Reviewed by DoctorFacilier Review Date: 02/10/2021

First off. The french toast bread pudding with the pecan praline drizzle is the BEST!! The offer such a wide variety of items and flavors. This is a great breakfast.

Pros:

Great variety. The french toast bread pudding. Great atmosphere

Reviewed by Cazstar Review Date: 09/05/2020

If you have a big appetite at breakfast it is worth the money. Also if you like to try new cusines.

Pros:

food choice POG juice

Cons:

Service was a little slow and we didn't get a refill on our drinks.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/24/2020

I LOVE THIS BREAKFAST! The food is amazing there is a mash up between tradition African cuisine as well as normal breakfast foods. The service is amazing and the restaurant itself is stunning and will transport you to Africa. And once you finished you meal you can head out side to say hello to zebras! I recommend trying the mango juice. This restaurant is a must do!

Pros:

Cons:

It can take a while to be seated. It also gets very crowded and reservations need to be made a month in advance

Reviewed by mcarolla Review Date: 03/31/2020

This was the best buffet. The dining area is comfortable and beautifully crafted. Our server was great! He was helpful and kind. The buffet options were crazy. You have typical American stuff with all kinds of African dishes too! It's fun to try new stuff without worrying if you don't like it.

Pros:

Food options, theme, good price

Cons:

Other topics in Animal Kingdom Lodge (Jambo and Kidani)