Most Recent Reviews

Review of Storyteller's Cafe Breakfast

Reviewed by DonGlover Review Date: 09/23/2022

The breakfast buffet is back along with the characters.

Pros:

All you can eat. Lots of time with the characters.

Cons:

Did not encounter any.

Review of Blue Bayou Dinner

Reviewed by DonGlover Review Date: 09/23/2022

The Blue Bayou is an iconic establishment that can't be beat for the location and ambiance.
Excellent food and great service make for a must visit.

Pros:

Ambiance. Good food.

Cons:

Can feel a bit crowded.

Review of La Hacienda de San Angel

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 09/23/2022

here is really subpar in relation to Latin food and Disney restaurants, and the service was slow. If you're a vegetarian or anyone who wishes to have your drink refilled, choose another place to dine. The redeeming factor is that it sits on the lake and offers a great view of the Epcot fireworks.

Pros:

Near the fireworks show

Cons:

Poor vegetarian options and slow service

Review of Walt Disney World Bus System

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 09/21/2022

The driver going from the swan hotel to magic kingdom said he was here at 5:20 at 3 in the afternoon and refused to take us to our destination.

Pros:

None. Absolutely nothing.

Cons:

The driver for the Swan hotel was super rude.

Review of Art of Animation Resort (Value Resort)

Reviewed by MarissaLovesDisney Review Date: 09/21/2022

It has very unique theming and being an animator in training, I really appreciated getting to see all the concept art in the lobby. I love the "in your face" statues outside all of the buildings. The only downside is that the Little Mermaid rooms are the only non-family suite rooms for this resort and they're about a 10+ minute walk in either direction (whether to the buses or the skyliner). The room had plenty of space under the bed for my luggage and although we didn't get a pool side view, we still got an amazing view of the skyliner and hourglass lake every morning. Love having the skyliner available and it made going to Epcot and Hollywood Studios super easy. Will most likely stay here (or next door at Pop Century for a cheaper room) for every WDW trip. I love it, despite the long walk to/from my room.

Pros:

Skyliner, great theming

Cons:

The long walk to any form of transportation (if you didn't bring your own car)

Review of Caribbean Beach Resort (Moderate Resort)

Reviewed by GamerMomma2114 Review Date: 09/21/2022

We stayed here for 8 days at the end of August and I can't say enough good things about this resort! We had a standard room in Aruba 52, which was very close to the Epcot/Riviera Skyliner, quiet pool/laundry and bus stop. I know that the resort was almost at capacity, but it never felt or sounded like it. We ended up taking a mid-day break every day to have some pool time at the main pool and it was worth it! We all loved the pool, especially my 8yo daughter and nephew! The Cast Members at the pool were always lovely and engaging. We never felt like the walk to the main building from our room in Aruba was too long.

Our room was clean and looked well maintained. I understand that some don't like the brown carpet, which I get. However nothing in the room looked worn or tired. We absolutely loved the Skyliner, what a game changer! Every CM we interacted with was always lovely and helpful. We can't wait to go back!

Pros:

Skyliner, beautiful views & grounds, fantastic pool.

Cons:

Disney needs to do more to get Mousekeeping staff.

Review of Harmonious

Reviewed by MandM8019 Review Date: 09/20/2022

Overall disappointing show. With all of the iconic music and movies in the Disney portfolio, they choose some of the least engaging. Then the ‘popify’ the music with Disney channel,singers instead of the original scores and performers. No compelling story, just an assemblage of ok songs performed poorly. Ugly barges to boot. Illuminations was so much more compelling, memorable and enjoyable.

Pros:

Screens and videos are beautiful

Cons:

Terrible selection and renditions of songs No coherent story Water effects are ‘meh’ Fireworks are significantly reduced and not impressive

Review of Conservation Station – Rafiki's Planet Watch

Reviewed by MLeota Review Date: 09/20/2022

This was one of my favorite parts of AK. I loved seeing the small animals and had some amazing chats with multiple cast members. The animation experience is the perfect chill activity and the hosts are always fun and funny. I work at a wildlife attraction so see behind the scenes is so cool too. Call me a nerd. I am one. But I'll always stop by. Plus, the affection section has the pig that inspired Pua from Moana!

Pros:

AC, fun activities, knowledgeable CMs

Cons:

ppl don't like it because its not a ride

Review of Avatar Flight of Passage

Reviewed by MLeota Review Date: 09/20/2022

Okay, so I know that this is a hot take. And I don't think what I'm about to say applies to most people getting on this ride. But I got completely overwhelmed to the point of meltdown. It barely qualifies as a simulation ride because of the extreme range of movement its does. I'm not a thrill ride person and I have sensory issues and this was honestly worse than some more \"thrilling rides\" FOR Me. Technically its beautiful and I don't wanna diss on it. But if you get sensory overwhelm approach with caution. Its loud, with overstimulating graphics, 4d effects smells.

Pros:

its a beautiful technological masterpiece

Cons:

its an overwhelming sensory landscape

Review of Avatar Flight of Passage

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 09/20/2022

Just rode this today ride exceeded expectations, just insane , best I’ve ridden

1 2 3 2,454