Most Recent Reviews

Review of Haunted Mansion

Reviewed by ntre2112 Review Date: 04/12/2021

Fun ride for whole family of all ages

Pros:

relaxing

Cons:

It could be my eyesight getting worse with age but i thought it was too dark. Had trouble seeing the ghosts & little details.

Review of Barnstormer featuring the Great Goofini

Reviewed by ntre2112 Review Date: 04/12/2021

For young kids who are new to roller coasters, this a great ride. My 6 year old & i rode it 3 times in a row in under 15 minutes.

Pros:

Exciting for young & older guests. Short wait times.

Cons:

wish ride was a little longer

Review of Minnie's Seasonal Dining at Hollywood and Vine

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/12/2021

My family went there over our spring break trip this past year and it was fabulous. The characters came out multiple times and were adorable per usual. The shrimp Mac and cheese was delicious and the deconstructed pies felt elegant. Would highly recommend if you are looking for a character meal during the period of social distancing/COVID

Pros:

Good food, characters

Cons:

Price, takes an hour out of your day

Review of Caribbean Beach Resort (Moderate Resort)

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/12/2021

Stayed here in November 2020 and wished I was at Pop Century (where I normally stay) the whole time. Yes the convenience of the Skyliner hub and the Joffrey's coffee stand right across the street from my room were great but it couldn't make up for the overall old and dirty feeling of this resort..not to mention the damp feeling and dusky smell thanks to the carpets on a particularly humid day. The bathroom left everything to be desired and the shower sounded like it was preparing for lift off every time we used it. Overall this just feels old and dated. Hopefully this one is up for refurbishment soon- I won't stay again until it's refurbished. You're better off at Pop or another moderate resort for the money.

Pros:

Skyliner access

Cons:

Carpeted rooms Very large size In need of a remodel Poor quality bathrooms

Review of Tony's Town Square Lunch/Dinner

Reviewed by MWS Review Date: 04/12/2021

We ate here with our two nieces who claimed Tony’s has the best mac and cheese and wanted us to book another reservation during our stay. My husband and I felt the food was decent for theme park food, but nothing memorable. The sausage with spaghetti has a nice flavor and is a large portion. The soup and salad are also a good choice. It was nice to sit down in the A/C for a while and our server was great.

Pros:

Service

Cons:

Limited menu items

Review of Coronado Springs Resort (Moderate Resort)

Reviewed by MWS Review Date: 04/12/2021

We stayed in the Grand Destino Tower the last week of March. The Tower and grounds are lovely and all the Cast Members we encountered were friendly and helpful. We had a water view room and the view was amazing. The room is large with lots of storage space, the size is on par with a deluxe resort and the bathroom is spacious with a large shower and separate space for the toilet. The food situation is less then idea. The food court only offers grab and go with very limited items, because of this we avoided the food court and found other options within Disney. Since we had a car, we drove to the parks and Disney Springs, which were less than 10 minutes from the resort. The only negative is the tower and rooms have zero Disney personality, but that will not stop us from staying here again.

Pros:

Large rooms in the tower. Location

Cons:

Lack of food options

Review of Guardians of the Galaxy – Mission: BREAKOUT!

such a fun ride! i would ride this 100000 times

Pros:

amazing theming, so thrilling and perfect amount of time!

Cons:

the only thing i can think of is long lines

Review of Journey into Imagination

Reviewed by OrangeWingedDragon Review Date: 04/11/2021

This ride brings back all the feels. Figment is my FAVORITE Disney character, and has been since I was about 6 years old. The theme of this ride is great, and is a wonderful way to relax and enjoy some silly laughs. The only thing keeping me from giving it a 10 is that the original version of this ride, which I remember from my childhood, was definitely better.

Pros:

Ride the whole family can enjoy Nods to original ride Figment is the best Disney character

Cons:

Original iteration was better No thrills at all (teens/thrill seekers may not like)

Review of Liberty Tree Tavern Dinner

Reviewed by JJCast Review Date: 04/11/2021

I have enjoyed eating at Liberty Tree Tavern since my very first visit to Disney World in 1995, back when some of my favorite characters dressed in their liberty best and made their way through the dining rooms. Over the years, not much has changed, and I think that's what makes it so timeless. It has been a staple since Magic Kingdom opened 50 years ago. If you are planning your first vacation, LTT is a must!

Pros:

Thanksgiving-esque All you can eat Less hectic than most restaurants

Cons:

They keep changing their salad dressing!

Review of Sleepy Hollow - Liberty Square

Reviewed by KimberlyCabrera Review Date: 04/11/2021

It's always a treat to stop by Sleepy Hollow for something yummy. I have yet to try the corn dog, but I plan to this week!Everything I have tried there (mostly sweets) have been great. The location is also great, right next to the castle.

Pros:

Yummy treats!

Cons:

N/A
1 2 3 4 5 1,969