Most Recent Reviews

Review of Na'vi River Journey

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 02/18/2020

This ride is not worth a wait over 20 minutes long. We went here on 2/13/20 and it was a 90 minute wait. This ride is a refurbished it’s a small world but without the history of it’s a small world.

Pros:

Water Fountain in the queue

Cons:

The wait times and the pure boredom the ride creates

Review of Restaurant Marrakesh - Lunch/Dinner

Reviewed by mistymassachusetts Review Date: 02/18/2020

This restaurant is gorgeous! So beautiful, so clean and the theming is on point. Loved the atmosphere and the music and bellydancer. Our server was so sweet and so attentive. We just didn't care for the food. None of it. We started off with the beef brewat rolls, interesting, not totally bad, but I was the only one that ate them. We then all ordered the beef kabobs thinking we were safe with that. Meat was extremely tender, we didn't like the flavor. Some seasoning they use is totally different from anything we've ever had. Kids wouldn't touch it, honestly I tried my hardest to eat it. We are just picky eaters I guess. I would love to go back though, it was such a beautiful place, I loved it other than the food. I would love to go back and just have some bread, drinks and desserts. It's worth it just for the atmosphere!

Pros:

Atmosphere, entertainment, service

Cons:

Food. We are bland eaters I guess. Not faulting the restaurant at all!

Review of Sci-Fi Dine-in Theatre Lunch/Dinner

Reviewed by mistymassachusetts Review Date: 02/18/2020

I personally love it here, my family, not so much. The theming is very cool, sitting in a car eating is cool, drinks are cool and food is decent, just your average burgers and such, but it's a neat atmosphere. We've been twice and twice my family was just eh about it, but I loved it both times.

Pros:

Theming

Cons:

None really

Review of Nomad Lounge

Reviewed by mistymassachusetts Review Date: 02/18/2020

Absolutely love it here. It's the first place I want to hit when I'm in AK. Love the theme, the music and the peace of this place within the chaos of the park. We could easily spend the entire day here. Best drinks on all of Disney property. Great place to come and cool off and recharge!

Pros:

Peaceful, relaxing, calming

Review of Rainforest Cafe

Reviewed by mistymassachusetts Review Date: 02/18/2020

Love it here. I know it's a chain, but there are none from where I come from. The food is pretty good, the theme and atmosphere are really cool and the drinks are awesome. Always hit it on our way out of the park. Good place to sit and cool down and recharge!

Pros:

Big menu selection

Review of Yak and Yeti Restaurant

Reviewed by mistymassachusetts Review Date: 02/18/2020

Love, love, love this place. Great food, even better drinks. One place the whole family agrees on!

Pros:

Great menu selection

Review of Enchanted Tiki Room

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 02/18/2020

Everyone’s favourite attraction on our holiday.

Pros:

Air conditioning

Cons:

Can’t take dole whip inside

Review of Barnstormer featuring the Great Goofini

Reviewed by apxstitch Review Date: 02/18/2020

A good coaster for the little ones. Very short and the seats are super hard on the back!

Pros:

Good for little ones!

Cons:

Rough, short, uncomfortable for older riders.

Review of Spaceship Earth

Reviewed by apxstitch Review Date: 02/18/2020

The classic Disney dark ride at it best! In my top 3 favorites among all the parks, don't miss this one!

Pros:

Lots of animatronics! A great narration and soundtrack.

Cons:

It's slow and often stops.

Review of Kona Cafe Breakfast

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 02/18/2020

We absolutely loved our breakfast at kona cafe! The staff was very caring and provided us with many options to make our meal great, including sharing with us a wide variety of dairy free creamers for coffee! My partner and I both had the Tonga toast and were very impressed with the quality of the food! It’s the perfect balance of banana with thick cinnamon sugar toast. While you can get this item at Captain Cooks, the strawberry compote made the toast even more delicious. We also enjoyed the kona coffee and loved that our cast member let us take leftovers to go! I highly recommend this great breakfast spot

Pros:

Quality food and service

Cons:

The restaurant isn’t overly themed like other Disney restaurants but the food is worth the visit!
1 3 4 5 6 7 1,205