Reviews of Finding Nemo: The Musical

Reviewed by SondheimGod Review Date: 06/24/2021

Having watched AllEars for over 2 years now, I'm willing to fight Molly on this one! (You, me, scavenger hunt...) This is the best stage show at Disney World, and I am not taking criticism on this opinion at this time. The first thing they did right was to call in Julie Taymor for the puppetry. Julie directed and designed the Broadway production of The Lion King that is still running today. Her designs for these well loved characters are top notch. The score to this show is SO catchy and the songs are really wonderful; I do not envy the actor playing Crush... Go With the Flow is HIGH!! An excellent adaption of the movie and a good abbreviation to fit it in under 45 minutes.

Pros:

Broadway level musical. A/C theatre. Fantastic music.

Cons:

It's long I guess if you don't like musicals... but really, it's the perfect length.

Reviewed by lindseyblust Review Date: 06/23/2021

This is my favorite stage show in Animal Kingdom. The songs a beautiful and the puppet work is amazing. The one song about Nemo thinking his dad isn't coming to find him is heart breaking! But it is beautifully composed and choreographed.

Pros:

Finding Nemo Puppets The Music

Cons:

Longer Show

Reviewed by KevintheSnipe Review Date: 06/19/2021

My whole family loves this show! The puppets are awesome, the cast is incredible, and they made up fun catchy music for the show! What’s not to love? This is a forty-minute show so some may say its too long but even if you aren’t a fan of the show, that’s forty minutes in AC. I love the Finding Nemo and Finding Dory movies, so I am very happy that these wonderful characters got their own stage show in AK. This is very fun for the whole family, and this is one that my family prioritizes every trip. This is my favorite Disney show.

Pros:

Fun music, great puppets and awesome cast! AC.

Cons:

This show is long so some people may not want to spend forty-minutes watching a show and they would rather be going on rides out in the park.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 06/02/2021

Favorite Disney show. Great performances - singing, puppetry, acting. Kids love it and touching as a parent.

Pros:

Performances and puppetry. Great story elevated with new songs. Pulls at the heart strings as a parent.

Reviewed by Koko Review Date: 04/03/2021

The worst show ever takes is so long it is so boring and you’ll pass out

Pros:

None whatsoever

Cons:

Boring

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 03/29/2021

This is just a show and it’s so boring literally I almost passed out last time did it one time and I’ll never do it again waste of time in the park

Pros:

AC

Cons:

The show is forever long and boring

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 02/15/2021

Cute for kids, but long.

Pros:

Cute puppets, ok songs

Cons:

So long!

Reviewed by ShelleyHenrietta Review Date: 02/11/2021

I’m so sad to see people don’t love this as much as I do! Finding Nemo is my favourite Disney film alongside Ratatouille and Wall•E so to be able to experience this live completely blows my mind. The actors are incredible and I adore the music. I think this is a must see and actually prioritised this over the Festival of the Lion King when I last visited and was so glad I did!

Pros:

Everything. The colours are mesmerizing and I adore the soundtrack. Actors are superb.

Cons:

Could be a little difficult to follow if you’re not familiar with the movie.

Reviewed by ShellyShellBee Review Date: 02/07/2021

R.I.P. Finding Nemo the Musical. This show has the best music. I hope to see it return so I can have those songs stuck in my head the whole time I’m wandering around Animal Kingdom.

Pros:

Great music

Reviewed by gormand28 Review Date: 01/19/2021

Ok but not the best

Pros:

Kids will know the characters

Cons:

Long and kids won't know the music

Other topics in Animal Kingdom Rides and Attractions