Reviews of Discovery Island Trails

Small animal viewing locations and paths to enjoy walk and explore at your own pace, great early in the morning

Reviewed by tga1828 Review Date: 11/30/2020

Not the greatest activity, but some fun for kids, and I imagine animal lovers would love this ride. Worth doing though.

Pros:

Get to see lots of different animals up close. Relaxing and at your own pace. Kids enjoy.

Cons:

Not thrilling or exciting. It is what you would expect.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 10/25/2020

while it is not a ride, it is stil a must-do. You can see lots of cool animals.

Pros:

lots of animals cool ambiance

Cons:

lots of walking

Reviewed by JJKHughes04 Review Date: 09/16/2020

A beautiful walk through the scenery is absolutely beautiful and the animals on all of the trails are enjoyable to watch.

Pros:

Beautiful scenery, animals

Cons:

can get hot.

Reviewed by Merwolf Review Date: 02/01/2020

Because I live in Orlando I can take my time at the parks and go whenever I like so Animal Kingdom is one of my favorite parks to visit because you can walk around and see things and animals no matter how busy the park is otherwise. The Discovery Island trails are a great place to get a coffee and walk around especially in the mornings to see the different animals and also Pocahontas.

Pros:

Usually not busy, some interesting animals, good views of the roots of the Tree of Life. My favorite animals on the trails are the kangaroos

Cons:

totally nothing really to do but look at animals so if you like animals this is your sweet spot.

Reviewed by hsmamato2 Review Date: 04/24/2019

I love Animal Kingdom b/c I enjoy slowing down and looking at the nature,landscaping,and animals.

Pros:

It's lovely

Cons:

nothing

Reviewed by KimH134 Review Date: 04/21/2019

Animal watching/viewing area.

Pros:

Relaxing walk to view some of the animals. Somewhat shaded.

Cons:

Easy to miss when hurrying to rides.

Reviewed by SarahB4 Review Date: 04/19/2019

I love this part of Animal Kingdom. I could easily spend a day just looking at/for all the animals.

Pros:

At your own pace, no lines

Cons:

no real guides

Other topics in Animal Kingdom Rides and Attractions