Reviews of Avatar Flight of Passage

Reviewed by DisneyPJ Review Date: 05/13/2021

Great ride. the first time I rode it, I got a little motion sickness. Second time I rode it, I tried to keep my eyes up avoiding the fast moving ground clutter. It worked great. No sickness at all. I enjoyed the ride much more the second time.

Pros:

Beautiful scenery, great "ride" through Pandora.

Cons:

Fast moving ground clutter may make you queezy.

Reviewed by TalkAboutStank Review Date: 04/21/2021

So much theming on this ride! I am entertained just walking around the queue! On the outside there are great views of the floating mountains and the rest of Pandora. On the inside the tunnels, bioluminescence, and lab are so cool as well. Then, when you finally get on the ride it is breathtaking. 3D immersion perfected. Soarin' 2.0

Pros:

Amazing theming in line and on the ride. Great for all ages!

Cons:

Doesn't fit all sizes.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/16/2021

One of the best, if not the best ride in all of Disney World. A definite must do for everyone. I would either go first thing in the morning or get in line at the very end of the day if you do not have a FastPass

Pros:

Possibly the best at Disney

Cons:

Motion Sickness Long Wait Time

Reviewed by Koko Review Date: 04/03/2021

Some thing out of this world can’t do it Anywhere only an animal kingdom once-in-a-lifetime

Pros:

Just beautiful

Cons:

Long wait time

Reviewed by MutantMayhem Review Date: 03/29/2021

I waited over 3 hours to get on this ride. It was worth the wait. From the amazing que right up to the end of the ride, the immersion is simply incredible.

Pros:

Thrilling, immersive, and just all out fun.

Cons:

None for me.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 03/29/2021

One of the best rides in all of Disney world! It’s incredible and so immersive! I tell anyone going to Disney to go ride it!

Pros:

Immersive Fun The smells

Cons:

Long waits

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 03/29/2021

Amazing how does this ride three times in a row even though it has a three hour wait

Pros:

Something you’ll never seen this world

Cons:

Long wait to get on

Reviewed by emmerica Review Date: 03/24/2021

If you only have time to ride one ride at Animal Kingdom, make it this one! Not only is the queue incredible (it even has its own bathroom) it's so well themed! When I say the ride is fully immersive I mean FULLY immersive. I didn't realize you could actually smell Pandora! The ride seats can be a bit uncomfortable since you have to be pretty snug in your seat and if you get motion sick, this ride could possibly trigger that. Besides that, this ride is a must do!

Pros:

queue, theming, smells

Cons:

seat can be uncomfortable, long waits, motion sickness

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 03/21/2021

this ride is INCREDIBLE! i was emotional every time i rode it. it’s unlike anything you’ve ever been on and even if you’re prone to motion sickness, i still highly recommend it. i took a dose of dramamine and i did fine. don’t miss out on this one!

Pros:

super immersive experience

Cons:

people that have claustrophobia may not like this ride due to the bike you sit on

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 03/12/2021

I kept hearing for years how amazing this ride was. Once I finally rode it last February I was kind of disappointed. The quality of the "movie" was poor, Soarin' is so much better. Luckily we only had a 20 min wait, I dont think I wouldnt have waited any longer.

Pros:

you get to ride a banchee... the que is cool

Cons:

the movie quality is low compared to Soarin'

Other topics in Animal Kingdom Rides and Attractions