Reviews of Avatar Flight of Passage

Thrill ride, must be 44 inches or taller Long waits (2-3 hours) are the norm!

Reviewed by JJKHughes04 Review Date: 09/16/2020

This is by far my favorite ride in ANY of the parks. You don't have to be an Avatar fan to understand the awesomeness of this ride but if you are a fan (like myself) you will never want to get off.

Pros:

immersive, 4D experience, thrilling, absolutely beautiful graphics, you really feel like you're flying, total sensory adventure, I'm plus size and fit comfortably

Cons:

none.

Reviewed by DumboLover Review Date: 09/15/2020

This is a amazing ride. It may cause a little motion sickness, when I rode it I didn't get sick. It is so realistic and amazingly real.

Pros:

Everything else

Cons:

Long lines and motion sickness.

Reviewed by Ellie92 Review Date: 08/29/2020

it made me super motion sick and you're like stuck you can't move like at all on the bike thing I absolutely hated it it actually made me cry a little which has never happened at disneyworld and I will most likely never go on it again.

Pros:

I honestly can't think of one

Cons:

the whole thing

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 08/22/2020

State of the art technology. Love the concept. Pre-show is amazing. Did make me feel a little motion sick and don't think it is worth waiting more than an hour for but definitely a must do! Currently best to ride first thing in the morning if you are not able to get a fast pass.

Pros:

Bathrooms in the queue

Cons:

Long queues for most of the day

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 08/08/2020

Coolest ride I have ever been on anywhere. Loved it. Forgot it was a simulation and put my arms up in the air like a roller coaster at one point.

Pros:

Amazing technology behind this attraction.

Cons:

One of the few rides at Disney that some people might be turned away from. Big and tall people might wait in a 4 hour line just to be turned away. Try the tester seat.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 07/21/2020

This was amazing and I went on it twice and I never saw or did anything like that.

Pros:

It is just amazing!!

Cons:

The only thing I didn’t like during the video that you flipped in a circle.

Reviewed by CoasterRat83 Review Date: 06/29/2020

Just an incredible experience, not just a ride. The detail and the effects are literally out of this world as well especially when you over the ocean scene. If you get chance look around at the sheer joy on the faces of everyone around you too.

Pros:

Great tribute to the film The seat (if you know you know) Queue

Reviewed by PaulaK Review Date: 06/28/2020

I loved this movie and really like everything leading up to the actual ride. I think that the wait is too long and maybe they could have set this ride up more like soarin' but soarin' also had a long wait at time. I was really disappointed in the clarity of the screen during the ride. I would have thought the clarity would have to be almost crystal clear but in reality I had a very fuzzy experience. Was it the theater I was in??? I enjoyed the Navi River Journey over Flight of Passage.

Pros:

Lots to look at in line

Cons:

Slow moving line Fuzzy picture

Reviewed by Disneynerd1003 Review Date: 06/23/2020

It's beautiful and makes you feel like actually riding on the banshee, and makes me cry in tears of joy.

Pros:

Waiting line is amazing just like the ride, makes you feel like your part of the movie

Cons:

the seating maybe uncomfortable.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 06/23/2020

Best ride - amazing special effects

Pros:

AMAZING SPECIAL EFFECTS, nothing else like it

Cons:

IT ENDS! :(

Other topics in Animal Kingdom Rides and Attractions