Reviews of Na'vi River Journey

Family-friendly boat ride

Reviewed by DisneyAllDay Review Date: 03/28/2020

This is a calm boat ride. The music, ambiance, and animatronics make this ride stunning and very enjoyable.

Pros:

The visual effects are totally awesome!!

Reviewed by Disneyfan56 Review Date: 03/28/2020

Another boat ride, except this is the most visually stunning boat ride you'll ever ride.

Pros:

Beautiful, good for the whole family, the animatronic is the best I've ever seen.

Cons:

Although it is beautiful, you can catch yourself comparing it to Flight of Passage.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 03/26/2020

Slow boat ride with amazing visuals and stunning effects. You will not understand if you haven’t seen Avatar. We were totally lost, but still enjoyed the ambiance and advanced technology.

Pros:

It’s STUNNING in there. It’s incredibly well themed.

Cons:

We jumped on line at 7:59 (seriously). It was a 30-40 minute wait. I think waiting upwards of an hour is too long. Because we were the last group of the night, the staff crammed all the boats together in the ride (we were all touching), and put us through very quickly. Felt rushed and like they wanted us out ASAP.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 03/26/2020

A visually stunning ride

Pros:

Whole family ride, beautiful to look at

Cons:

Short ride

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 03/25/2020

For someone who is not big into thrill rides because I will admit they scare me this ride is a great attraction. I love being able to still go on an attraction in pandora!

Pros:

AMAZING animatronics

Cons:

can sometimes be a long wait but the queue is great and has snack stands and fans

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 03/24/2020

Na’vi river journey is one of the best rides at Animal Kingdom, especially if you are a Avatar fan. It is so beautiful, and the imagineers put so much work into this ride! I really recommend riding it, though the long lines can seem a little unreasonable.

Pros:

Beautiful ride with an amazing animatronic, good for all ages, a must do!

Cons:

Slow boat ride and might not be enjoyable to thrill people. Long lines might seem unnecessary.

Reviewed by Mydisplayname Review Date: 03/21/2020

Insane immersion, quite short but top notch goings on
It’s like the best appetizer, not a ton there in length but it’s jam packed of visuals

Pros:

Visually stunning, the best animatronic

Cons:

Short Ride, long lines

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 03/20/2020

This attraction is so cool. Not a waste of time!

Pros:

State of the art animatronic. Calming and good for afternoon heat.

Cons:

A little creepy sometimes but not really. Just a little serene.

Reviewed by skipperina Review Date: 03/18/2020

This ride gets a bad rap! I really like it. It’s fun and immersive. The ride is beautiful. I also really like the line area. I am a thrill ride person, but I do love a good dark ride.

Pros:

Beautiful scenery, colorful, relaxing, immersive

Cons:

Long lines - ride at the end of the night or first thing in the morning

Reviewed by 4fordisney Review Date: 03/16/2020

I thought this boat ride attraction was absolutely beautiful and peaceful. I went first thing in the morning so it was basically a walk on... may not want to wait more than 30-40 min. I should probably see the movie Avatar.. would appreciate it even more! That audio-animatronic at the end though, wow, very impressive!!

Pros:

Peaceful and relaxing

Cons:

May want to come back or get a fast pass if line is too long

Other topics in Animal Kingdom Rides and Attractions