Reviews of Na'vi River Journey

Family-friendly boat ride

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 01/13/2020

Pretty but boring. Not worth more than a 20 minute wait.

Pros:

Pretty

Cons:

Very Boring

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 01/12/2020

Beautiful and classic boat ride style

Pros:

Love the music and look

Cons:

Lines are too long, only ride if under 30 minute wait or have fastpass

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 01/05/2020

I had read reviews that this ride wasn\\'t great. Which is why I was surprised with how much I enjoyed it. I thought it was a beautiful attraction I felt immersed in the world of Avatar. I couldn\\'t get a fast pass for flight of passage so I got a fast pass for this ride. I think it only took 10 minutes to get on. I was also with my four kids so it was nice to have a ride we could all go on and enjoy Especially since Animal Kingdom only has a few rides with no height requirement.

Pros:

Beautiful, relaxing and kids of any age can ride.

Cons:

The wait time can be long if you don't have a fast pass.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 01/05/2020

Classic Disney dark boat ride with modern technology.

Pros:

Amazing effects, animatronics. Classic Disney boat ride.

Cons:

No "thrills"

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 01/05/2020

This ride is the number 2 ride in Pandora, but it’s not bad. The scenery all around is colorful and beautiful. The Shaman at the end is amazing and stands out for this ride. This ride is on the shorter end and some parts of the ride is a little boring. Use a fasspass for sure because this ride is not worth the wait that it gets, and the line is boring.

Pros:

Very pretty, Anyone can ride it, Very cool tech being use, Don’t get wet

Cons:

A little short, Kind of boring, The line is normally long

Reviewed by Dizney71 Review Date: 06/18/2019

New isn't always good. Rode it once with a fastpass and very glad we didn't spend any time waiting for this ride.

Pros:

Amazing animatronic at the end. (albeit for 20sec)

Cons:

Short short short ride. No real story or concept other than, "oh look, pretty light up things". Some may find it interesting but I found it dull and uninspired.

Reviewed by JT23 Review Date: 06/17/2019

Most disappointing new ride; very disappointed. Hated wasting a fast pass on. Not worth it at all.

Pros:

inside, air conditioned

Cons:

boring; nothing special or Disney about it

Reviewed by MKFan Review Date: 06/16/2019

This ride is a slow boat ride with beautiful colors all around and probably safe for anyone. It is also very nicely air conditioned. I'm not crazy about Avatar and this is fairly boring, but if you have a FP, you can get out of the heat and relax for a bit.

Pros:

Simple ride for little ones and people that can't handle anything wild. Pretty colors and air conditioned.

Cons:

I can't believe Disney did something so simple/boring with all the newer technology as far as the boat just simply gliding down the water. Avatar creatures are too ugly... which is why I didn't bother with the movie after seeing the advertisements for it. Wish they did something else instead of Avatar theme here.

Reviewed by Tinad8877 Review Date: 06/13/2019

We were so disappointed by this ride. Although it is quite beautiful, it doesn’t tell a true story and is really, well, quite boring. It would be a nice ride to go on if there’s a short wait but I’ve never seen that happen!

Pros:

Beautiful singing, relaxing, beautiful colors.

Cons:

Boring, LONG LINES

Reviewed by PolynesianStitch Review Date: 04/24/2019

Very peaceful, scenic ride with few animatronics. Relaxing ride

Pros:

Loads fairly swiftly

Cons:

Short, not much action

Other topics in Animal Kingdom Rides and Attractions