Reviews of Kali River Rapids

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 05/24/2022

This ride so much fun!! The theming is Awesome and I love getting soaked on a hot day!!! This ride is so Thrilling!!! (You know what’s not thrilling!!! Molly’s Boring Restaurant Reviews!!! They have a thrill level of negative 10😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴)

Pros:

This ride is So much Fun!!! It has great theming!!!!!

Cons:

Watching Molly ride this on All Ears videos and whine about getting wet!!!!(But watching her get soaked can also be Awesome!!!)

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 03/18/2022

A great ride for those who like great Disney animal kingdom theming. It is a bit short but it is still very fun. in our opinion you do not get that wet on it but that was our experiences (compared to tune lagoon at universal). I can appreciate the theme for an Asian river raft ride. it just is so fun for us, (probably not not Molly unless she has friends or family). From Joey Birdsall

Pros:

Great theming, not boring

Cons:

short, can have some long lines

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 03/15/2022

I loved this atrraction on a hot day

Pros:

Cools you off on a hot day makes you hungry

Reviewed by MouseHouse36 Review Date: 01/17/2022

I didn’t find this ride all that fun; the group that we got sat with had ridden it 6 times that morning and was soaked. It could use more thrill.

Pros:

Didn’t get super wet

Cons:

Not very thrilling

Reviewed by BrittS117 Review Date: 11/23/2021

We rode Kali River Rapids on a very hot October afternoon and it was the perfect way to cool off!
I typically don't like rides that have big drops or falls and I was completely fine with this ride. The ride is a little short, which was disappointing. I thought there was more to come then realized we were approaching the exit.I still thought it was worth the ride and we had a good time.

Just need to point out for everyone who doesn't seem to get this: this is a water ride. If you don't want to potentially get wet, you might want to go elsewhere. Everyone on our raft got wet (not soaked, but definitely wet) and everyone was laughing as we pulled into the exit. All the rafts before and after us seemed to not get wet at all and then there was us. But like I said, it was a very hot day, so I was grateful to be able to cool off!

Pros:

Fun way to potentially cool off

Cons:

If you don't like water, this may not be the ride for you

Reviewed by FishinGoofy Review Date: 09/16/2021

This is a really disappointing raft ride. It is under themed and just not that great. You can ride better raft rides at nearly any other amusement park in the country. Kings Island in Cincinnati comes to mind as a pretty awesome Raft ride.

Pros:

It's not too long?

Cons:

Its just not a good ride in general

Reviewed by SondheimGod Review Date: 06/24/2021

I'm partially spoiled because I grew up going to Kennywood in Pittsburgh, PA at least once a year from the age of 9 on. Kennywood has a similar ride that is MUCH more thrilling: more drops, more twist, longer ride...

It looks like they want to do a deforestation theme with this ride but they really miss the mark here. They have one scene about it. The ride has one drop. The rapids are ok. You don't really get all that wet which makes it less fun for me: if I'm going on a raft flume, I'm expecting to at least get wet enough to cool me off.

Pros:

If you are in the right seat, you can cool off on a hot day.

Cons:

Low theming, low thrill, short ride, long line, no good level of wetness (if you WANT to get wet, it's not enough, if you don't like water rides, you're going to get more than you want).

Reviewed by raleigh Review Date: 06/14/2021

I thoroughly enjoy this ride and think it has great theming, especially in the queue. It's a super nice way to chill out and possibly get wet. Compared to other things in Animal Kingdom, it only sometimes a must-do.

Pros:

Fun family attraction, usually has low wait times

Cons:

Short, and a very small drop

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 06/13/2021

This was my favorite ride before i rode Flight of Passage because it was like the only water ride i liked in Disney World because it was a family ride (38 inches)and my whole family (5) could ride it!

Pros:

Water ride, Family Attraction

Cons:

may get wet

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 06/13/2021

Fun change of pace water ride

Pros:

Cooling off on a hot day

Cons:

Very short and uneventful

Other topics in Animal Kingdom Rides and Attractions