Reviews of The World of Avatar – Pandora Experiences

Reviewed by LJTombs Review Date: 06/06/2021

Beautiful!!! I love the atmosphere and detail in this land. I unfortunately visited during the pandemic times when the park wasn't open after dark so I didn't get to see it at night.

The only issue as of now is it is too tight and crowded and it makes it hard to navigate the area. I haven't been there during "normal times" so I'm not sure if this is a usual problem.

Definitely don't skip out on visiting this area!

(Last visited May 2021)

Pros:

Detail, Imagineering Greatness

Cons:

Small, Congested

Reviewed by Koko Review Date: 03/29/2021

It’s good night and day better at night in my opinion very small and it can get Crowded a lot

Pros:

Glows in the dark

Cons:

Too many people

Reviewed by AshBake330 Review Date: 02/22/2021

Very cool land. Very immersive. Interesting food and drinks. Loved the Night Blossom.

Pros:

So immersive and detailed!

Cons:

Long wait times for attractions. Boboa balls in everything!

Reviewed by gormand28 Review Date: 01/19/2021

So cool

Pros:

It feels like you are not in a theme park.

Cons:

No complaints you have to go.

Reviewed by CarlyMarie33 Review Date: 12/27/2020

this world is absolutely beautiful! but it is very humid and hot. there is not a lot to do here in the world of pandora, but it is gorgeous and immersive.

Pros:

beautifu, immersive

Cons:

hot, humid, boring

Reviewed by JJKHughes04 Review Date: 09/17/2020

this is an immersive stunning land that I thoroughly enjoy just walking around in.

Pros:

everything. Make sure to check it out at night!!!!

Reviewed by DisneyDana Review Date: 04/26/2020

While I couldn't wait for this "land" to finally open, I have to say I was disappointed in the overall size of the place. I was expecting an entire "land" like tomorrowland or fantasyland but instead I would consider it more of an "area". It's just a small cul-de-sac really. The luminaries are very dim and not very lit up at all. I was hoping for bigger and better from Disney. The Navi River Journey is a slow boat ride through...nothing. The only reason to wait in that long line is to see the amazing animatronic of the Shaman at the end. It really is a sight to see, but so disappointing that there is only the one in the entire ride. Flight of Passage is amazing if you can even get on it. Still it is not worth the wait in my opinion. If the line were half as long then MAYBE I would recommend it, but as it stands, it seems like a whole lot of hype for yet another simulator ride which I don't care for. Disney has the technology to do so much more like Universal but they seem to take the easy way out with every new ride. I'm hoping Guardians of the Galaxy will be different.

Pros:

At least there is more to do now at AK and that was desperately needed in that park. Better food options that are not dumbed down for the masses...yet.

Cons:

Impossible to get a fastpass, extremely long lines, small area and too overcrowded to enjoy it.

Reviewed by Shularc Review Date: 04/24/2020

Amazing experience

Pros:

Beautiful and inviting

Cons:

If you feel overwhelmed close your eyes.

Reviewed by Masumi Review Date: 04/22/2020

I love everything about Pandora! From the beautiful landscaping and imagineering of the floating islands, to the food at Satuli Cafe- I dream about that food-, to both of the rides- this area of the park is amazing!

Pros:

Everything! Food, rides, scenery, cast members!

Cons:

I guess if I had to choose a con, it would be the wait time for Flight of Passage when you don't have a fastpass. That's really it.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/13/2020

I love this part of Animal Kingdom from the decoration to the attractions it is just incredible and really makes your imagination come true.

Pros:

The flight of passage is one of my favourite rides there as it truly feels like your flying through the skies of Pandora! I like all the effort they also put into the river ride as the detail just brightens the experience of your day.

Cons:

I think the River Ride should be a more exciting ride even though the decoration side is high, its less fun than the other rides.

Other topics in Animal Kingdom Rides and Attractions