Reviews of UP! A Great Bird Adventure

Bird Show replaced Flights of Wonder

Reviewed by MetallicSplinter Review Date: 07/29/2020

Never saw Flights of Wonder but this show is cute for what it is. You get to see some interesting birds and learn a thing or two about them. The skits with the Up characters don't really land and distract from the birds somewhat but I never felt bored or that the show was too long.

Pros:

Educational. Good variety of birds.

Cons:

The skits with the UP characters aren't very entertaining.

Reviewed by mbrunner1013 Review Date: 07/23/2020

Great show, great training! I will never not see this show, it is amazing!

Pros:

BIRDS!

Cons:

The UP characters aren't really necessary.

Reviewed by Sheri10s Review Date: 04/20/2020

BRING BACK FLIGHT OF WONDER!!! I gave it 2 points because of the birds. The show itself is a zero. Flight of wonder was at least a 9 out of 10. Unless Flight of Passage comes back-we won't return to this show.

Pros:

Birds/wildlife

Cons:

Everything else

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 02/22/2020

I really like birds and this show has a lot of birds so it makes me happy. The addition of the UP characters makes it even better in my opinion

Pros:

Lots of different and unique birds. UP characters

Cons:

Not as many birds as before

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 11/07/2019

The new show is awful. It used to be a must see and now it’s a skip for us. I absolutely love UP but in this show the characters are forced, annoying and pull attention from the birds. Big disappointment Disney. I searched where to make a review for this because I just can’t believe how they disgraced flights of wonder. Change it back!

Pros:

The bird trainer when the characters finally stopped speaking

Cons:

The annoying dragged out characters.

Reviewed by mfener Review Date: 07/25/2019

The show prior to the Up remake was the best bird show I've ever seen. The Up version is the worst bird show I've ever seen: unfunny, slow-paced, even annoying.

Pros:

Really, none.

Cons:

Everything except the actual animals themselves when they were finally allowed to do their thing.

Reviewed by UncleStinkerbell Review Date: 07/25/2019

Show seemed to have less birds than Flights of wonder. Previous host was much more entertaining and funny.

Pros:

The birds!

Cons:

Too character driven

Reviewed by Becky B Review Date: 07/24/2019

What a disappointment.The previous show, Flights of Wonder or something similar, was so funny and entertaining. This new version with Up characters is surprisingly boring, slow moving, not enough birds. We always made the bird show a high priority during our WDW visits but no longer. Given the show is outdoors, it's not even a "at least its a respite from the heat" thing to do. Unfortunately, I can't say I recommend taking time out of your precious Disney day to watch this. Instead, take your time walking Pangini Trail or Maharajah Jungle Trek.

Pros:

Live birds/animals

Cons:

story concept is seriously lacking, boring

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 07/19/2019

we were there for the show last year and it was just slow moving

Pros:

nice to see the rare birds

Cons:

to long and drawn out, more so when you have young children

Reviewed by Dennip60 Review Date: 07/16/2019

This replaced one of my favorite shows, at Disney World. It used to be full of fun, and birds, which is lacking with this replacement. I have marked this off my "Things to do" list. Very disappointing.

Pros:

Cons:

No fun, lacking the amount of animals that they used to have.

Other topics in Animal Kingdom Rides and Attractions