Reviews of Expedition Everest

Reviewed by MouseHouse36 Review Date: 01/17/2022

I love everything about this ride! The scariest part is that first lift hill. It’s all fun after that!

Pros:

Lots of fun

Cons:

Really tall

Reviewed by AFanOfDisneyWorld Review Date: 10/30/2021

I remember this ride being fun, however, it was closed all day on our Animal Kingdom Day, which was a big disappointment. (It wasn’t raining, I believe something was wrong with the gates onto the ride)

Pros:

Great views, thrilling drops

Cons:

Closes often?

Reviewed by JustinDoesDisney Review Date: 09/23/2021

This outdoor coaster is one of the most thrilling rides in Disney World! It has such a cool backstory and is very appropriate to the ride. With a 44-inch height requirement, not everyone in your family will be able to ride, but for those that can, it is well worth the wait! The reverse drop is definitely a unique experience but could make you nauseous when riding it too many times in a row (ask me how I know!). 🙂

Pros:

Has a single-rider line, theming/backstory

Cons:

Closes during inclement weather (ride it early!), could make you nauseous

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 09/14/2021

I still love Expedition Everest!

Pros:

Exciting Roller coaster

Cons:

Might not be for people with back issues

Reviewed by GryffindorArtist Review Date: 08/30/2021

I love the Queue and the Story this is one of my favorite Attractions at Walt Disney World I do prefer this over Splash Mountain just a little bit I love going backwards and the dropping are so thrilling and Disco Yeti is a pro haters I love this Attraction so much and I highly recommend it!!

Pros:

Thrilling Theming Backwards Disco Yeti

Cons:

Short May be scary for tall little ones

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 08/27/2021

Brilliance in roller coaster form. This is my favorite ride ever. The disco yeti can scare some though so beware and make the line shorter so I can get on it faster.

Pros:

It’s fun

Cons:

It has no cons

Reviewed by rahbekah Review Date: 07/22/2021

A fantastic coaster! The theming is incredible and it's so much fun

Pros:

Incredible theming, fast coaster, lots of thrills

Cons:

Lines can sometimes get ridiculously long. The single rider line was 120 minutes when I was there

Reviewed by YodaBest3521 Review Date: 07/06/2021

I wasn't sure how I would like this rollercoaster going in. Turns out, it was awesome! Going backward was a thrill, to say the least, and the views from the top of the mountain are gorgeous. I found the disco yeti disappointing. I almost missed it and could barely see anything. Disney really needs to do something about it, which prevented it from receiving a perfect score.

Pros:

Goes backward, Fast, Great views

Cons:

Broken Yeti

Reviewed by SondheimGod Review Date: 06/24/2021

One of my absolute favorites! This is a unique coaster because you are flipped around twice! I've always just done single rider/fastpass but this year it's still in standby mode only... the queue is amazing! So many cool things to help set up the story for the coaster and really get you into the Yeti storyline. Some day they will fix you, Disco Yeti... some day...

I will say, my 7 year old nephew who does not like the dark HATED every second of this one. He loves coasters but this was a little too scary for him.

Pros:

Fast paced coaster. Unique ride experience as the track flips a few times. Incredible theming throughout the queue and ride.

Cons:

Dark and scary for kids. Line can get long.

Reviewed by KevintheSnipe Review Date: 06/19/2021

My favourite coaster in all of Disney! Such a thrilling attraction for the thrill seekers in your group and it is just so much fun! It may be a little bit too intense for the younger members of your group because it is in the dark for a large portion of the ride, and when you go backwards, it is super scary! If you are a thrill seeker, don’t miss this attraction!

Pros:

Not usually a long wait. The perfect level of thrill. This ride usually uses single rider which is good to save some wait times. Also, Disco Yeti

Cons:

May be too intense for some because it goes backwards at an extremely fast speed which could cause some motion sickness and it is very dark in some specific areas of the ride that may frighten some. Disappointing that the yeti animatronic can be repaired.

Other topics in Animal Kingdom Rides and Attractions