Reviews of Na'vi River Journey

Family-friendly boat ride

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 01/05/2020

Classic Disney dark boat ride with modern technology.

Pros:

Amazing effects, animatronics. Classic Disney boat ride.

Cons:

No "thrills"

Reviewed by Disney gram Review Date: 04/17/2019

Navi River ride was one of the most captivating beautiful rides we have been on. It transformed you to the world of Avatar. The bioluminescence was amazing!

Pros:

It made you feel like you were in another world. Great ride for all ages!

Cons:

There was a long line but we fast passed right on.

Reviewed by lbollinger Review Date: 02/16/2020

Amazing ride! It's very beautiful and all of the glowing plants and creatures are amazing. There is always something new and beautiful to see in the ride and it is very calming and gorgeous. The Na'vi shaman at the end is also amazing!

Pros:

Beautiful, so much to see, amazing shaman, immersive.

Cons:

Long lines.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 01/12/2020

Beautiful and classic boat ride style

Pros:

Love the music and look

Cons:

Lines are too long, only ride if under 30 minute wait or have fastpass

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 01/05/2020

I had read reviews that this ride wasn\\'t great. Which is why I was surprised with how much I enjoyed it. I thought it was a beautiful attraction I felt immersed in the world of Avatar. I couldn\\'t get a fast pass for flight of passage so I got a fast pass for this ride. I think it only took 10 minutes to get on. I was also with my four kids so it was nice to have a ride we could all go on and enjoy Especially since Animal Kingdom only has a few rides with no height requirement.

Pros:

Beautiful, relaxing and kids of any age can ride.

Cons:

The wait time can be long if you don't have a fast pass.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 01/05/2020

This ride is the number 2 ride in Pandora, but it’s not bad. The scenery all around is colorful and beautiful. The Shaman at the end is amazing and stands out for this ride. This ride is on the shorter end and some parts of the ride is a little boring. Use a fasspass for sure because this ride is not worth the wait that it gets, and the line is boring.

Pros:

Very pretty, Anyone can ride it, Very cool tech being use, Don’t get wet

Cons:

A little short, Kind of boring, The line is normally long

Reviewed by PolynesianStitch Review Date: 04/24/2019

Very peaceful, scenic ride with few animatronics. Relaxing ride

Pros:

Loads fairly swiftly

Cons:

Short, not much action

Reviewed by tillch2 Review Date: 04/18/2019

a beautiful relaxing ride. good way to escape the heat. like all the technology used

Pros:

colors-tech stuff

Cons:

it is not an "exciting"ride but think it is worth doing

Reviewed by Seaya Review Date: 04/18/2019

The theme of the ride was very well done and beautiful. The ride was very short.The people riding with us commented that it was so short and they waited 50 minutes for it and it wasn't worth the wait. I love that it was a nice calm ride, indoors and cool. We luckily had a fast pass. I would not wait in line to ride this for a long period of time, but would ride again.

Pros:

Theme is beautiful.

Cons:

Very short ride.

Reviewed by MKFan Review Date: 06/16/2019

This ride is a slow boat ride with beautiful colors all around and probably safe for anyone. It is also very nicely air conditioned. I'm not crazy about Avatar and this is fairly boring, but if you have a FP, you can get out of the heat and relax for a bit.

Pros:

Simple ride for little ones and people that can't handle anything wild. Pretty colors and air conditioned.

Cons:

I can't believe Disney did something so simple/boring with all the newer technology as far as the boat just simply gliding down the water. Avatar creatures are too ugly... which is why I didn't bother with the movie after seeing the advertisements for it. Wish they did something else instead of Avatar theme here.

Other topics in Animal Kingdom Rides and Attractions