Disney Park Pass Reservation System — Walt Disney World
The Disney Park Pass system originated in June 2020 as a means to manage crowd levels at Walt Disney World. The Disney Park Pass Reservation System allows guests with valid admission to book a single Park per day in advance.
The new system rolled out in late-June, first to guests with confirmed Resort and ticket vacation packages, then to Annual Passholders without a Resort stay, then to valid ticket holders without a Resort stay.
Dates to access the new Disney Park Pass system are:
- Beginning June 22, 2020, Disney Resort and other select hotel guests with valid theme park admission can make reservations.
- Beginning June 26, 2020, Annual Passholders without a Resort stay can make reservations.
- Beginning June 28, 2020, existing ticket holders can make reservations.
- By June 28, all guests will be able to purchase new Disney Resort hotel packages and theme park tickets and make their park reservations for arrivals starting in 2021.
Reservations can be made by these groups through September 26, 2021.
Later in summer 2020, guests who wish to make new 2020 Resort reservations, admission ticket purchases, and Disney Park Pass reservations will be able to do so. We will update when the date for this is released.
How to Use the Disney Park Pass System
Disney has identified a four-step process for using the Disney Park Pass System.
Step One: Link your valid Park admission to your My Disney Experience account.
Step Two: Create your party from your Family & Friends list; add new members to your party as needed.
Step Three: Select a date, a Park, and a time.
Step Four: Review and confirm you reservation(s).
If you will visit more than one day, you will select “Make Another Reservation” to continue making Disney Park Pass reservations for the duration of your trip. Disney says, “if you have a multi-day ticket, you will be required to make a park reservation for each date of your visit.”
Disney Park Pass System Details
- At its inception, the Disney Park Pass system allows guests to reserve their Park days through September 26, 2021.
- The new Disney Park Pass system allows guests to visit just one Park per day — no Park hopping through the World’s reopening. This change is described as “temporary.”
- A Park Availability Calendar allows guests to see which Parks have availability before they purchase tickets.