Slinky Dog Dash is one of the newest and most popular rides in Disney’s Hollywood Studios…and the wait times show it!
Toy Story Land is home to three attractions, but Slinky Dog Dash is typically the one with the longest lines. Last week we reported that the coaster had the longest wait time in all of Disney World and we’re here again with the same result.
Despite wait times decreasing at most of the popular Disney World attractions, Slinky Dog Dash saw an increase this week with a 102-minute average wait time.
Keep scrolling to get a look at all of the average wait times in Disney World from the past week!
If you’re looking for shorter wait times in Magic Kingdom, you’re in luck! Wait times took a big dive this week with rides like Seven Dwarfs Mine Train going from an 82-minute average to a 66-minute average. School is starting back up so some of the crowds are going away and it shows in the numbers.
Here are the average weekly wait times for each ride below, from shortest to longest wait time:
- Country Bear Jamboree: 0 minutes
- Tom Sawyer Island: 0 minute
- Liberty Square Riverboat: 4 minutes
- Swiss Family Robinson Treehouse: 5 minutes
- Carousel of Progress: 5 minutes
- Prince Charming Regal Carrousel: 7 minutes
- Mad Tea Party: 7 minutes
- Dumbo the Flying Elephant: 8 minutes
- Magic Carpets of Aladdin: 9 minutes
- Tomorrowland Transit Authority PeopleMover: 10 minutes
- Enchanted Tiki Room: 12 minutes
- Under the Sea – Journey of the Little Mermaid: 13 minutes
- Barnstormer featuring the Great Goofini: 13 minutes
- Mickey’s PhilharMagic: 14 minutes
- Hall of Presidents: 15 minutes
- it’s a small world: 18 minutes
- Tomorrowland Speedway: 19 minutes
- Enchanted Tales with Belle: 24 minutes
- Astro Orbiter: 25 minutes
- Pirates of the Caribbean: 26 minutes
- Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh: 29 minutes
- Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin: 30 minutes
- Big Thunder Mountain Railroad: 31 minutes
- Haunted Mansion: 39 minutes
- Jungle Cruise: 39 minutes
- Space Mountain: 46 minutes
- Peter Pan’s Flight: 59 minutes
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train: 66 minutes
Last week, Slinky Dog Dash jumped up to a 98-minute average. Now, the ride has increased again to a 102-minute average. Most of the other wait times in the park decreased, but it seems that people can’t get enough of the Toy Story-themed coaster.
Read the list below to see the rest of the Hollywood Studios ride wait times averages, from low to high:
- Muppet Vision 3D: 10 minutes
- Star Tours – The Adventures Continue: 11 minutes
- Lightning McQueen’s Racing Academy: 12 minutes
- Walt Disney Presents: 17 minutes
- Alien Swirling Saucers: 26 minutes
- Twilight Zone Tower of Terror: 44 minutes
- Toy Story Mania: 50 minutes
- Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run: 52 minutes
- Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway: 55 minutes
- Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster featuring Aerosmith: 56 minutes
- Rise of the Resistance: 67 minutes
- Slinky Dog Dash: 102 minutes
We’ve been watching to see if the start of the EPCOT Food & Wine Festival is impacting wait times — let’s see what’s going on in EPCOT! Test Track continues to hold the spot as the longest wait time in the park with a 67-minute average, however, this is a decrease from last week. Frozen Ever After is not far behind with a 61-minute average.
See the average EPCOT attraction wait times from the week below:
- Awesome Planet: 0 minutes
- Beauty and the Beast Sing-Along: 0 minutes
- Pixar Short Film Festival: 0 minutes
- Impressions de France: 0 minutes
- Reflections of China: 0 minutes
- The Seas with Nemo and Friends: 7 minutes
- Living with the Land: 8 minutes
- Gran Fiesta Tour: 8 minutes
- Journey into Imagination: 11 minutes
- Spaceship Earth: 12 minutes
- Turtle Talk with Crush: 15 minutes
- Mission: SPACE: 16 minutes
- Soarin’: 29 minutes
- Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure: 58 minutes
- Frozen Ever After: 61 minutes
- Test Track: 67 minutes
Wait times also decreased a lot over at Flight of Passage. This week, the Avatar-themed ride posted a 77-minute average which means it went down 10 minutes since last week. Besides Na’vi River Journey, all of the other average wait times are 32 minutes or below.
The average wait times for the rest of Animal Kingdom’s attractions are listed below:
- The Boneyard: 0 minutes
- TriceraTop Spin: 5 minutes
- It’s Tough to Be a Bug: 9 minutes
- Dinosaur: 17 minutes
- Kilimanjaro Safaris: 19 minutes
- Expedition Everest: 25 minutes
- Kali River Rapids: 32 minutes
- Na’vi River Journey: 60 minutes
- Avatar Flight of Passage: 87 minutes
And that concludes your update on the wait times at Disney World for now! Stay tuned to AllEars for more updates, and in the meantime, check out our video below where we spill the secret to using Genie+ in Hollywood Studios.
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!
What do you think of the wait times? Let us know in the comments!