EPCOT International Food and Wine Festival
The 2021 EPCOT International Food and Wine Festival
begins July 15, 2021, and ends November 20, 2021!
Confirmed experiences for 2021 include:
- Emile’s Fromage Montage: Collect a stamp after trying five cheesy dishes, and you’ll get yourself a prize!
- Remy’s Ratatouille Hide & Squeak: Purchase a map, then explore the Park to find Remy statues! Find them all, and you’ll win a prize!
- Shopping: New merchandise will drop just for the Festival — including a themed baseball hat, spirit jersey, and more!
- Entertainment: Catch performances by the Voices of Liberty, Mariachi Cobre, and the Jammin’ Chefs.
- America Gardens Bandstand will bring local bands to the Park in a series that will entertain guests Friday through Monday nights!
Global Marketplace food booths include:
- The Alps – Opening October 1
- Appleseed Orchard
- Belgium – Opening October 1
Brazil – Opening October 1
- Brew-Wing at the Epcot Experience – NEW!
- The Donut Box
- Earth Eats hosted by Impossible™
- Flavors from Fire hosted by The NFL on ESPN
- Hops & Barley
- India – Opening October 1
- Ireland – Opening October 1
- Kenya – NEW! Opening October 1
- Lobster Landing – NEW! Opening October 1
- Mac & Eats – NEW! Opening October 1
- The Noodle Exchange – NEW!
- Refreshment Outpost
- Refreshment Port hosted by Boursin® Cheese
- Rotunda Bistro – NEW!
- Shimmering Sips hosted by CORKCICLE®
- Spain – Opening October 1
- The Swanky Saucy Swine – NEW!
- Tangierine Café: Flavors of the Medina – NEW!
Nine Marketplaces open in the fall, bringing exciting new bites and bevs throughout the Festival!
EPCOT International Food and Wine Festival Dates and Times
July 15, 2021, through November 20, 2021
Festival food booths open with World Showcase — 11AM daily, seven days a week.
Booths close when the Park closes.
EPCOT International Food and Wine Festival Admission
Admission to the Festival is included with the price of Park admission.
Food and beverage offerings at the Global Marketplace food booths are a separate cost and vary by item.
When the Festival offers seminars, demonstrations, and other food and beverage experiences, cost varies. Some special events are free; others cost money. We will list costs for special events below when those events are available. (Note: For 2021, no special events have been announced.)
EPCOT International Food and Wine Global Marketplaces
Click here to view all of the 2020 Food and Wine Festival menus — with food and booth pics!
EPCOT International Food and Wine Festival Special Events
No special events have yet been announced for the 2021 Festival. Watch this space for details as they emerge.
EPCOT International Food and Wine Festival Eat to the Beat Concert Series
The Eat to the Beat concert series will not return for 2021. Catch performances by the Jammitors, Voices of Liberty, and Mariachi Cobre on the America Gardens Theatre stage throughout the Festival.
Additionally, on Friday through Monday evenings, the America Gardens Bandstand will welcome local bands to rock out for the crowd! Scheduled performances include:
- July 16 to 19: Epic! Live
- July 23 to 26: Champagne Orchestra
- July 30 to August 2: Element
- August 6 to 9: Sound Society
- August 13 to 16: The Hooligans
- August 20 to 23: The Vybe
- August 27 to 30: The M-80s
- September 3 to 6: Latin Ambition
- September 10 to 13: Audio Exchange
- September 17 to 20: The Hooligans
- September 24 to 27: Epic! Live
Performers are subject to change, so check back for updates before your trip!
EPCOT International Food and Wine Festival Merchandise
The 2021 Food and Wine Festival will include all-new branded merchandise including pins, a food tray, a spirit jersey, a ball cap, and more. Branding for 2021 includes a Beauty and the Beast collection…
…and a Figment collection.
Plus, guests can purchase a themed gift card wristlet that can be loaded with cash for some efficient purchasing power!
EPCOT International Food and Wine Festival Extras — Not Yet Confirmed for 2021
My Disney Experience, Walt Disney World’s app, has been enhanced with a map and a digital passport to track items you’ve tried or want to try.
- Several food booths may be located in World Showplace, offering air conditioning and protection from the elements. In 2020, booths include Appleseed Orchard, Wine and Dine Festival Favorites, Desserts & Champagne, and Mac and Cheese.
- World Showplace may use a virtual waitlist for entry if crowds require it.
EPCOT International Food and Wine Festival Wine and Dine Half-Marathon Weekend
The 2021 Wine and Dine Half-Marathon will mark runDisney’s return to in-person events at Walt Disney World. The Wine and Dine weekend will be held November 4 through November 7. General registration is July 13, 2021, at 10AM EST.
runDisney races tend to book quickly — sometimes within minutes — so be ready to book your bib! Events over the weekend include the Half-Marathon, a 5K, a 10K, and a Challenge (10K + Half-Marathon in just two days!).
A Post-Race Party will kick off at 10PM on November 7. Registration has not yet been announced for this party.
runDisney Kids Adventures will be introduced in 2021. These will replace the kids’ running events previously offered by runDisney. Also note: there are virtual races this year as well, so if you can’t be at Walt Disney World, you’re still able to get in a magical run.