EPCOT International Food and Wine Festival
The 2022 EPCOT International Food and Wine Festival
will run from July 14th, 2022 through November 19th, 2022!
During this festival, guests at EPCOT can munch on TONS of new and returning treats at various festival booths, check out some tasty drinks, go on a scavenger hunt, buy some exclusive merchandise, and more.
EPCOT International Food and Wine Festival Dates and Times
July 14th, 2022 through November 19th, 2022
Festival food booths generally open with World Showcase — at around 11AM daily, seven days a week. But you may find one booth open for breakfast — you just have to know where to go! Be sure to see what the situation is like during your trip.
Booths close when the Park closes.
EPCOT International Food and Wine Festival Admission
Admission to the Festival is included with the price of Park admission.
Food and beverage offerings at the Global Marketplace food booths are a separate cost and vary by item.
When the Festival offers seminars, demonstrations, and other food and beverage experiences, the cost of those experiences can vary. Some special events are free; others cost money. We will list costs for special events below when those events are available. (Note: For 2021 and 2022, no special events were announced or offered.)
Food Booths (Global Marketplaces)
The highlight of the Food & Wine Festival is, well, the food and wine! You can sample from a variety of booths offering up eats and drinks from countries around the world.
List of Booths
- The Alps
- Appleseed Orchard
- Brew-Wing at the EPCOT Experience
- Coastal Eats
- Earth Eats hosted by Impossible™
- Flavors from Fire
- The Fry Basket — NEW!
- Hops & Barley
- Mac & Eats
- The Noodle Exchange
- Shimmering Sips hosted by CORKCICLE®
- The Swanky Saucy Swine
- Tangierine Café: Flavors of the Medina
You’ll also find special items for the Festival at the following spots:
- Funnel Cake
- Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company (all 4 in-park locations)
- Refreshment Port Hosted by Boursin®
- Refreshment Outpost
Food Booth Menus
Menus for the 2022 Food and Wine Festival are now available.
From noodles to SPAM — there’s a little bit for everyone!
Click here to view all of the 2022 Food and Wine Festival menus
Wondering what are the very best of the best eats and drinks at the Festival this year?
We’ve got you covered!
Let’s take a look at some of the other things the Festival has to offer.
Emile’s Fromage Montage
With Emile’s Fromage Montage (a returning offering) you’ll collect a stamp for trying certain cheesy dishes. Try 5 of the specified dishes and you’ll get yourself a prize!
The event has CHANGED a bit for 2022, and guests can now pick 5 dishes out of a total of 10 that are available.
If you complete the challenge, you’ll get a special prize that is EXCLUSIVE to the cheese crawl.
Wondering if it’s worth it? Check out our review!
Remy’s Ratatouille Hide & Squeak
Want to go on a scavenger hunt throughout EPCOT? You can at the Food & Wine Festival! For Remy’s Ratatouille Hide & Squeak, you’ll purchase a map…
…and then explore the Park to find Remy statues!
Once you find them, you’ll place the corresponding sticker on the map.
Find them all, and you’ll win a prize!
The experience costs $9.99 plus tax.
Pluto’s Pumpkin Pursuit
But that’s not the only scavenger hunt that’ll be in EPCOT this season. A HALLOWEEN-themed scavenger hunt will be making its way to EPCOT this year starting on September 29th through October 31st (or while supplies last).
You’ll have to search throughout EPCOT to find the pumpkins that have been decorated to look like Disney characters (similar to the version of this hunt that is done in Disneyland).
You’ll pick up your map at available spots (Creations Shop, Port of Entry, and World Traveler), and find the pumpkins. Whether you find all of the pumpkins or not, you can then return to Disney Traders at International Gateway to redeem your prize.
Eat to the Beat Concert Series and Dining Packages
The Eat to the Beat concert series did not return in 2021. However, the Eat to the Beat Concert Series AND Eat to the Beat Concert Series Dining Packages have returned in 2022. Throughout the Food and Wine Festival there will be performances from recognized artists, as well as some performances from local bands. Here’s the full line-up:
- July 14-15 – Baha Men
- July 16-18 – Big Bad Voodoo Daddy
- July 22-23 – Tonic (NEW)
- July 24-25 – Jeremy Camp (NEW)
- July 29-30 – Taylor Dayne
- July 31-Aug. 1 – Tiffany
- Aug. 5-8 – Joey Fatone & Friends
- Aug. 12-13 – The Devon Allman Project
- Aug. 14-15 – Christopher Cross
- Aug. 19-20 – Journey former Lead Vocalist Steve Augeri
- Aug. 21-22 – Air Supply
- Aug. 26-27 – Blanco Brown (NEW)
- Aug. 28-29 – 98°
- Sept. 2-3 – Southern Avenue
- Sept. 4-5 – Kris Allen & David Cook
- Sept. 9-10 – Hoobastank (NEW)
- Sept. 11-12 – Jimmie Allen
- Sept. 16-17 – Los Amigos Invisibles (NEW)
- Sept. 18-19 – American Authors
- Sept. 23-24 – BBMAK
- Sept. 25-26 – Postmodern Jukebox
- Sept. 30-Oct. 1 – Stokley (NEW)
- Oct. 2-3 – Sheila E.
- Oct. 7-8 – Mark Wills
- Oct. 9-10 – 38 Special
- Oct. 14-15 – Robert Randolph Band (NEW)
- Oct. 16-17 – Newsboys (NEW)
- Oct. 21-22 – Ray Parker Jr. (NEW)
- Oct. 23-24 – Billy Ocean
- Oct. 28-31 – Hanson
- Nov. 4-7 – Boyz II Men
- Nov. 11-12 – Kenny G
- Nov. 13-14 – Sugar Ray
Entertainment and performers are subject to change, so check back for updates before your trip!
There are a variety of dining packages available for the Eat to the Beat Concert Series. Each of the following dining packages comes with an appetizer, entree, and dessert or 1 full buffet (where applicable), as well as a non-alcoholic beverage and 1 guaranteed seat per person to an Eat to the Beat concert held on the same day.
Below is the 2022 pricing:
- Biergarten Restaurant (Germany pavilion) — Adults: $57, Kids (3-9): $32
- Coral Reef Restaurant (The Living Seas pavilion) — Adults: $69, Kids (3-9): $22
- Garden Grill Restaurant (The Land pavilion) — Adults: $66, Kids (3-9): $43
- Le Cellier Steakhouse (Canada pavilion) — Adults: $79, Kids (3-9): $28
- Regal Eagle Smokehouse: Craft Drafts & Barbecue (same-day dining packages only) (American Adventure pavilion) — Adults: $34.99, Kids (3-9): $16.99
- Spice Road Table (same-day dining packages only) (Morocco pavilion) — Adults: $44, Kids (3-9): $16′
During the 2022 Festival, you’ll also find the JAMMitors tapping away in World Celebration…
…and some of EPCOT’s more regularly offered entertainment…
…such as Mariachi Cobre and Alberta Bound.
EPCOT International Food and Wine Festival Special Events
No special events were announced for the 2021 Festival, and thus far none have been announced or offered in 2022. Watch this space for updated details. details about the 2022 Festival as they emerge.
EPCOT International Food and Wine Festival Merchandise
Within EPCOT you’ll find a Festival Icon Collection…
…a Remy-themed Annual Passholder collection…
…a Chef Figment Collection…
…a Princess Tiana collection…
…a Chef Mickey and Minnie collection…
…new Dooney & Bourke bags…
…a special Festival Corkcicle, and more!
During the Food & Wine Festival, guests can also purchase a themed gift card wristlet that can be loaded with cash for some efficient purchasing power!
There’s a lot to pick from!
EPCOT International Food and Wine Festival Extras
My Disney Experience, Walt Disney World’s app, has been enhanced with menu details about all of the food booths at the Festival, details about merchandise, and more to help you navigate the Festival.
In the past, several food booths have been located in World Showplace, offering air conditioning and protection from the elements.
In 2022, World Showplace was NOT utilized. But, Appleseed Orchard is once again located within the Canada pavilion inside the theater, and Canada Far & Wide will be closed while this takes place.
EPCOT International Food and Wine Festival Wine and Dine Half-Marathon Weekend
Registration for the 2022 Wine & Dine Half-Marathon weekend already opened up and the races are generally sold out.
In 2022, the Post-Race Party will also be offered and registration is still available. The event will begin at 10PM ET on November 6th.
Also note there are virtual races this year as well, so if you can’t be at Walt Disney World, you’re still able to get in a magical run.
To learn ALL about the Food & Wine Festival, check out our video below!
And check out our other video all about Food & Wine Part 2 (when some other booths finally opened at the Festival)!
Stay tuned for more updates to this post!
More Stories About the Food & Wine Festival
- FULL LIST of Food Booths for the 2023 Food and Wine Festival at Disney California Adventure
- Disney Recipe: This Rocky Road Cake Recipe Will Have You Dreaming of Chocolate
- The Hidden EPCOT Spot You Never Realized YOU Could Visit
- How to Watch a Live EPCOT Performance From Home!
- TONS of New Food Coming to the Disney Parks This Month
- What to Eat on a $50 Budget at the EPCOT Food & Wine Festival
- A Complete Guide to EPCOT Festivals
- Disney Just Released a NEW EPCOT Food & Wine Festival Collection Online!
- Only EXPERTS Know to Look for this Hidden EPCOT Detail
- 5 Limited-Time Offerings You Shouldn’t Miss in EPCOT