Despite it being the start of spring break season in Disney World, things have been pretty tame!
Believe it or not, wait times have continued to decrease at most attractions even though TRON Lightcycle / Run is in previews, beloved fireworks shows are returning, and so much more. Let’s see how the wait times have changed in the past week!
If you want to know what the wait times could look like on your upcoming Disney World trip, you’ve come to the right place! Here are the average wait times from the past week in each Disney World park.
Magic Kingdom only had one average wait time over an hour with Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, but rides like Peter Pan’s Flight and Jungle Cruise had long waits.
Here are the average weekly wait times for each ride below, from shortest to longest wait times.
- Tom Sawyer Island: 0 minutes
- Country Bear Jamboree: 0 minutes
- Hall of Presidents: 0 minutes
- Enchanted Tiki Room: 2 minutes
- Swiss Family Robinson Treehouse: 2 minutes
- Carousel of Progress: 5 minutes
- Liberty Square Riverboat: 5 minutes
- Mad Tea Party: 9 minutes
- Prince Charming Regal Carrousel: 11 minutes
- Tomorrowland Transit Authority PeopleMover: 12 minutes
- Tomorrowland Speedway: 12 minutes
- Mickey’s PhilharMagic: 14 minutes
- Dumbo the Flying Elephant: 14 minutes
- Barnstormer featuring the Great Goofini: 15 minutes
- Magic Carpets of Aladdin: 16 minutes
- Under the Sea – Journey of the Little Mermaid: 18 minutes
- it’s a small world: 20 minutes
- Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin: 26 minutes
- Astro Orbiter: 26 minutes
- Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh: 27 minutes
- Pirates of the Caribbean: 28 minutes
- Big Thunder Mountain Railroad: 28 minutes
- Haunted Mansion: 37 minutes
- Space Mountain: 39 minutes
- Jungle Cruise: 45 minutes
- Peter Pan’s Flight: 59 minutes
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train: 66 minutes
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
Rise of the Resistance is guaranteed to be one of the longest wait times in Disney World on any given day. However, the wait time went down from an average of 79 minutes to an average of 71 minutes this week! We also saw wait times as low as 20 minutes this week later in the evenings for this ride — looks like it’s getting easier to ride despite the spring break season.
Read the list below to see the rest of the Hollywood Studios ride wait times averages, from low to high:
- Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster featuring Aerosmith: Closed for refurb
- Muppet Vision 3D: 10 minutes
- Star Tours – The Adventures Continue: 11 minutes
- Lightning McQueen’s Racing Academy: 12 minutes
- Walt Disney Presents: 17 minutes
- Alien Swirling Saucers: 26 minutes
- Twilight Zone Tower of Terror: 42 minutes
- Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run: 44 minutes
- Toy Story Mania: 45 minutes
- Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway: 48 minutes
- Slinky Dog Dash: 69 minutes
- Rise of the Resistance: 71 minutes
If you want to know which rides to prioritize with Genie+ in EPCOT, we have to recommend Test Track, Frozen Ever After, and Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure. These rides have consistently long wait times.
See the average EPCOT attraction wait times from the week below:
- Beauty and the Beast Sing-Along: 0 minutes
- Pixar Short Film Festival: 0 minutes
- Impressions de France: 0 minutes
- Reflections of China: 0 minutes
- Awesome Planet: 0 minutes
- Journey into Imagination: 8 minutes
- Living with the Land: 8 minutes
- The Seas with Nemo and Friends: 9 minutes
- Gran Fiesta Tour: 9 minutes
- Spaceship Earth: 11 minutes
- Turtle Talk with Crush: 13 minutes
- Mission: SPACE: 18 minutes
- Soarin’: 32 minutes
- Test Track: 51 minutes
- Frozen Ever After: 62 minutes
- Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure: 69 minutes
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
Flight of Passage also decreased since last week, but it is the longest wait time in the park. You can purchase Individual Lightning Lanes for this Pandora attraction to skip the line.
The average wait times for the rest of Animal Kingdom’s attractions are listed below:
- TriceraTop Spin: 7 minutes
- It’s Tough to Be a Bug: 10 minutes
- Dinosaur: 15 minutes
- Kali River Rapids: 19 minutes
- Expedition Everest: 20 minutes
- Kilimanjaro Safaris: 36 minutes
- Na’vi River Journey: 50 minutes
- Avatar Flight of Passage: 67 minutes
Those are the wait times at Disney World! Stay tuned to AllEars for more wait time information in Disney World! In the meantime, check out our video for some sneaky ride secrets in Hollywood Studios:
What is the longest you’ve waited for a ride at Disney World? Let us know in the comments!
One Reply to “It Just Got Easier to Get on Rise of the Resistance in Disney World”
Squares the Beef!