Let’s face it — waiting in lines is one of the worst parts about Disney World.
Although some queues are better than others and have interactive elements or air conditioning, most Disney World visitors want to do as MUCH as possible in their day — so waiting in lines is not ideal! That’s why we are sad to bring you bad news, because wait times are on the rise at many attractions around Disney World.
We’re taking a look at the average wait times in Disney World from the past week to help you decide if you should buy Genie+ and figure out which rides to prioritize. Keep scrolling to see those times!
Although Magic Kingdom is one of the busiest parks, the wait times are not looking too bad as we head into a holiday weekend. As expected, Peter Pan’s Flight and Seven Dwarfs Mine Train are the longest wait times in the park, but there are many attractions with short wait times in the park that you can enjoy with little wait.
Here are the average weekly wait times for each ride below, from shortest to longest wait times.
- Tom Sawyer Island: 0 minutes
- Country Bear Jamboree: 0 minutes
- Hall of Presidents: 0 minutes
- Liberty Square Riverboat: 0 minutes
- Swiss Family Robinson Treehouse: 4 minutes
- Carousel of Progress: 5 minutes
- Mad Tea Party: 8 minutes
- Prince Charming Regal Carrousel: 8 minutes
- Tomorrowland Transit Authority PeopleMover: 10 minutes
- Dumbo the Flying Elephant: 11 minutes
- Enchanted Tiki Room: 11 minutes
- Barnstormer featuring the Great Goofini: 12 minutes
- Tomorrowland Speedway: 13 minutes
- Mickey’s PhilharMagic: 13 minutes
- Under the Sea – Journey of the Little Mermaid: 14 minutes
- Magic Carpets of Aladdin: 15 minutes
- it’s a small world: 17 minutes
- Astro Orbiter: 25 minutes
- Big Thunder Mountain Railroad: 27 minutes
- Pirates of the Caribbean: 28 minutes
- Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin: 29 minutes
- Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh: 30 minutes
- Haunted Mansion: 34 minutes
- Jungle Cruise: 40 minutes
- Space Mountain: 45 minutes
- Peter Pan’s Flight: 60 minutes
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train: 69 minutes
Last week, Rise of the Resistance saw a major decrease in its average wait time. The ride’s wait time actually continued to decrease slightly this week despite many other wait times climbing. Slinky Dog Dash now has the longest lines in the park.
Read the list below to see the rest of the Hollywood Studios ride wait times averages, from low to high:
- Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster featuring Aerosmith: Newly reopened from lengthy refurbishment
- Star Tours – The Adventures Continue: 9 minutes
- Walt Disney Presents: 9 minutes
- Muppet Vision 3D: 10 minutes
- Lightning McQueen’s Racing Academy: 11 minutes
- Alien Swirling Saucers: 22 minutes
- Twilight Zone Tower of Terror: 38 minutes
- Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run: 40 minutes
- Toy Story Mania: 41 minutes
- Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway: 45 minutes
- Rise of the Resistance: 61 minutes
- Slinky Dog Dash: 64 minutes
Frozen Ever After continues to have the longest wait time in the park, and this past week, the average wait time got even longer. Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure and Test Track will be the other rides to watch out for, but there are plenty of rides with short wait times.
See the average EPCOT attraction wait times from the week below:
- Beauty and the Beast Sing-Along: 0 minutes
- Pixar Short Film Festival: 0 minutes
- Impressions de France: 0 minutes
- Reflections of China: 0 minutes
- Awesome Planet: 0 minutes
- Gran Fiesta Tour: 7 minutes
- Living with the Land: 7 minutes
- The Seas with Nemo and Friends: 9 minutes
- Journey into Imagination: 12 minutes
- Spaceship Earth: 10 minutes
- Mission: SPACE: 14 minutes
- Turtle Talk with Crush: 16 minutes
- Soarin’: 25 minutes
- Test Track: 51 minutes
- Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure: 56 minutes
- Frozen Ever After: 58 minutes
After seeing a pretty major drop in wait times, Flight of Passage has increased again, but just slightly. The other Pandora ride, Na’vi River Journey, is also one of the longest waits in the park consistently.
The average wait times for the rest of Animal Kingdom’s attractions are listed below:
- TriceraTop Spin: 5 minutes
- It’s Tough to Be a Bug: 10 minutes
- Dinosaur: 15 minutes
- Expedition Everest: 22 minutes
- Kali River Rapids: 23 minutes
- Kilimanjaro Safaris: 25 minutes
- Na’vi River Journey: 59 minutes
- Avatar Flight of Passage: 73 minutes
Those are the wait times at Disney World! Stay tuned to AllEars for more wait time information in Disney World! In the meantime, check out our video where Fry Bucket tries to ride everything in Disney World in two days!
Are you heading to Disney World this summer? Tell us in the comments!