The crowds are finally starting to die down in Disney World.
After the hectic holiday season, crowds continued on for Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend. Only now are we starting to see the other side of one of the busiest times of the year.
So, how has that affected the wait times? We’re looking at ALL the average wait times for Disney World rides this past week!
Magic Kingdom average wait times dropped considerably week to week, with the vast majority of rides averaging under 40 minutes. Notably, Seven Dwarfs Mine Train averaged about 40 minutes longer last week than this one!
Look below for the average weekly wait times for each ride below, from shortest to longest wait times.
- Tom Sawyer Island: 0 minutes
- Country Bear Jamboree: 0 minutes
- Hall of Presidents: 0 minutes
- Liberty Square Riverboat: 5 minutes
- Carousel of Progress: 5 minutes
- Swiss Family Robinson Treehouse: 5 minutes
- Enchanted Tiki Room: 6 minutes
- Prince Charming Regal Carrousel: 12 minutes
- Mad Tea Party: 12 minutes
- Mickey’s PhilharMagic: 14 minutes
- Tomorrowland Transit Authority PeopleMover: 15 minutes
- Tomorrowland Speedway: 15 minutes
- Dumbo the Flying Elephant: 16 minutes
- Magic Carpets of Aladdin: 18 minutes
- Barnstormer featuring the Great Goofini: 20 minutes
- Under the Sea – Journey of the Little Mermaid: 23 minutes
- it’s a small world: 24 minutes
- Pirates of the Caribbean: 29 minutes
- Astro Orbiter: 32 minutes
- Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh: 32 minutes
- Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin: 34 minutes
- Haunted Mansion: 39 minutes
- Splash Mountain: 45 minutes
- Big Thunder Mountain Railroad: 46 minutes
- Jingle Cruise: 49 minutes
- Space Mountain: 49 minutes
- Peter Pan’s Flight: 69 minutes
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train: 83 minutes
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
Hollywood Studios continues to have some of the longest wait times in Disney World — although the two longest (Rise of the Resistance and Tower of Terror) still didn’t quite beat Flight of Passage at Disney’s Animal Kingdom!
Scroll down to see the rest of the Hollywood Studios ride wait times averages below, from low to high:
- Muppet Vision 3D: 10 minutes
- Lightning McQueen’s Racing Academy: 14 minutes
- Walt Disney Presents: 17 minutes
- Star Tours – The Adventures Continue: 23 minutes
- Alien Swirling Saucers: 34 minutes
- Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run: 57 minutes
- Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway: 59 minutes
- Toy Story Mania: 59 minutes
- Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster featuring Aerosmith: 69 minutes
- Slinky Dog Dash: 82 minutes
- Twilight Zone Tower of Terror: 105 minutes
- Rise of the Resistance: 105 minutes
At EPCOT, Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure continued to have the longest average wait at the park. However, week-to-week dropped pretty significantly, with the average wait cut by about 50 minutes.
See the average EPCOT attraction wait times from the week below:
- Beauty and the Beast Sing-Along: 0 minutes
- Pixar Short Film Festival: 0 minutes
- Impressions de France: 0 minutes
- Reflections of China: 0 minutes
- Awesome Planet: 0 minutes
- Living with the Land: 8 minutes
- Gran Fiesta Tour: 8 minutes
- The Seas with Nemo and Friends: 9 minutes
- Journey into Imagination: 10 minutes
- Spaceship Earth: 14 minutes
- Turtle Talk with Crush: 15 minutes
- Mission: SPACE: 20 minutes
- Soarin’: 37 minutes
- Test Track: 55 minutes
- Frozen Ever After: 68 minutes
- Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure: 77 minutes
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
Flight of Passage continues to have one of the highest average waits in Disney World. However, there was a significant drop week over week. While last week the ride averaged nearly three hours, this week it was less than two — a large drop-off!
The average wait times for the rest of Animal Kingdom’s attractions this week were as follows:
- TriceraTop Spin: 9 minutes
- Kali River Rapids: 9 minutes
- It’s Tough to Be a Bug: 11 minutes
- Dinosaur: 25 minutes
- Expedition Everest: 30 minutes
- Kilimanjaro Safaris: 41 minutes
- Na’vi River Journey: 65 minutes
- Avatar Flight of Passage: 114 minutes
Keep following AllEars for more ride wait time information in Disney World!
Which Disney World ride is your favorite? Tell us in the comments!