And, we’re breaking down what the average wait times were like in Disney World this past week in each of the parks!
Magic Kingdom had little to no changes in wait times this week compared to the previous week! The highest waits we saw were at attractions like Jungle Cruise and Pirates of the Caribbean tied at 43 minutes, Space Mountain at 47 minutes…
Carousel of Progress: 10 minutes
Dumbo the Flying Elephant: 16 minutes
Magic Carpets of Aladdin: 16 minutes
Mad Tea Party: 13 minutes
Tomorrowland Speedway: 18 minutes
Barnstormer featuring the Great Goofini: 14 minutes
Under the Sea – Journey of the Little Mermaid: 14 minutes
Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh: 21 minutes
Mickey’s PhilharMagic: 23 minutes
Haunted Mansion: 18 minutes
Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin: 31 minutes
Prince Charming Regal Carrousel: 21 minutes
Astro Orbiter: 32 minutes
Peter Pan’s Flight: 34 minutes
it’s a small world: 35 minutes
Space Mountain: 47 minutes
Jungle Cruise: 43 minutes
Pirates of the Caribbean: 43 minutes
Big Thunder Mountain Railroad: 37 minutes
Splash Mountain: 67 minutes
Seven Dwarfs Mine Train: 59 minutes
Tom Sawyer Island: 26 minutes
Liberty Square Riverboat: 6 minutes
This week didn’t bring too many changes to Disney’s Hollywood Studios either! Places like Muppet*Vision 3D and Alien Swirling Saucers tied at 25 minutes, while Star Tours and Toy Story Mania tied at 29 minutes.
Meanwhile, the Slinky Dog Dash had the highest wait time in the parks with a 69-minute wait.
Lightning McQueen’s Racing Academy: 26 minutes
Muppet Vision 3D: 25 minutes
Alien Swirling Saucers: 25 minutes
Star Tours – The Adventures Continue: 29 minutes
Toy Story Mania: 29 minutes
Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster featuring Aerosmith: 42 minutes
Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run: 52 minutes
Twilight Zone Tower of Terror: 56 minutes
Slinky Dog Dash: 69 minutes
Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway: 33 minutes
The Seas with Nemo and Friends: 15 minutes
Gran Fiesta Tour: 9 minutes
Living with the Land: 10 minutes
Journey into Imagination: 16 minutes
Spaceship Earth: 26 minutes
Mission: SPACE: 46 minutes
Soarin’: 55 minutes
Frozen Ever After: 52 minutes
Test Track: 61 minutes
TriceraTop Spin: 7 minutes
Kilimanjaro Safaris: 34 minutes
Dinosaur: 36 minutes
It’s Tough to Be a Bug: 22 minutes
Expedition Everest: 21 minutes
Na’vi River Journey: 32 minutes
Avatar Flight of Passage: 78 minutes
As we continue to make our way around the parks, we’ll be sure to give you a look at everything happening in Disney World soon!
What’s your favorite ride in Disney World? Let us know in the comments below!
- All the Entertainment That STILL Hasn’t Returned to Disney World
- NEWS: Disney Parks Demand is “Flat” With Pre-Pandemic Levels
- Disney Parks Report Another BIG Financial Loss
- ‘The Nightmare Before Christmas’ Will Return in Concert Again This Year!
- Spring Has Sprung with Disney’s FREE Colorful Wallpapers!
- First Look at NEW Action Figures Inspired by Disney and Pixar’s Newest Movie!
- Are We Closer to Seeing Fireworks Return to the Disney Parks?
- Mother’s Day Calls for Boozy Joffrey’s Coffee Recipes!
- Get Excited For Halloween EARLY With New Disney Treats, Souvenirs, and More!
- Here’s How Marvel Makes the Winter Soldier’s Arm Look SO Realistic!