We’re ending a busier February than we expected to find in Disney World before those Spring Break crowds head to the parks!
And, if you are wondering what the crowds were like, we’re taking a look at the average wait times we spotted in Disney World over this past week!
There weren’t too many changes in the wait times in the Magic Kingdom from last week. Many of the attractions sat above a 20 minute wait at places like Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh with 24 minutes and Astro Orbiter with 37 minutes.
Carousel of Progress: 11 minutes
Dumbo the Flying Elephant: 17 minutes
Magic Carpets of Aladdin: 17 minutes
Mad Tea Party: 16 minutes
Tomorrowland Speedway: 15 minutes
Barnstormer featuring the Great Goofini: 23 minutes
Under the Sea – Journey of the Little Mermaid: 20 minutes
Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh: 24 minutes
Mickey’s PhilharMagic: 24 minutes
Haunted Mansion: 22 minutes
Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin: 36 minutes
Prince Charming Regal Carrousel: 39 minutes
Astro Orbiter: 37 minutes
Peter Pan’s Flight: 36 minutes
it’s a small world: 39 minutes
Space Mountain: 44 minutes
Jungle Cruise: 39 minutes
Pirates of the Caribbean: 52 minutes
Big Thunder Mountain Railroad: 50 minutes
Splash Mountain: 56 minutes
Seven Dwarfs Mine Train: 73 minutes
Tom Sawyer Island: 29 minutes
Liberty Square Riverboat: 4 minutes
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
Lightning McQueen’s Racing Academy: 29 minutes
Muppet Vision 3D: 28 minutes
Alien Swirling Saucers: 29 minutes
Star Tours – The Adventures Continue: 35 minutes
Toy Story Mania: 34 minutes
Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster featuring Aerosmith: 42 minutes
Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run: 58 minutes
Twilight Zone Tower of Terror: 68 minutes
Slinky Dog Dash: 65 minutes
Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway: 49 minutes
The biggest surprise was that Test Track dropped from waits over 70 minutes from last week to only 58 minutes this week.
The Seas with Nemo and Friends: 11 minutes
Gran Fiesta Tour: 11 minutes
Living with the Land: 8 minutes
Journey into Imagination: 16 minutes
Spaceship Earth: 20 minutes
Mission: SPACE: 33 minutes
Soarin’: 43 minutes
Frozen Ever After: 36 minutes
Test Track: 58 minutes
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
TriceraTop Spin: 6 minutes
It’s Tough to Be a Bug: 20 minutes
Kilimanjaro Safaris: 30 minutes
Dinosaur: 36 minutes
Expedition Everest: 18 minutes
Na’vi River Journey: 69 minutes
Avatar Flight of Passage: 60 minutes
As we continue to make our way around the parks, we’ll be sure to give you a look at everything happening in Disney World soon!
What’s your favorite ride in Disney World? Let us know in the comments below!
- Famous Disney Celebrities Are Set to Help Present at the 93rd Academy Awards!
- PHOTOS: First Look at the UPDATED Haunted Mansion in Disneyland!
- VIDEO: NEW Mid-Season Trailer Teases What’s to Come on ‘Falcon and the Winter Soldier’
- 5 Details You Missed in Episode 4 of ‘The Falcon and the Winter Soldier’
- VIDEO: A Disney Princess Performed an Impromptu Concert!
- The Walt Disney Family Museum Has THREE Virtual Events This Month!
- Shanghai Disneyland’s New Nighttime Show Will Feature a Big First!
- Take a Peek Inside Cruella’s Origin Story with Disney’s New Novel
- A Character Was Missing From Magic Kingdom Today!
- Here’s How to Take the PERFECT Cinderella Castle Pictures in Disney World