Are you excited for that magical moment of stepping onto Main Street, U.S.A. in Magic Kingdom on July 11th??
While the parks get ready to welcome everyone “home,” Cast Members are working to make the return to Disney World magical for guests. Since attractions will opening with new health and safety precautions, there will be new aspects to rides that haven’t been experienced before in the parks.
As Disney World has started to roll out some of the entertainment that will be available soon, guests may be happy to know that many of their favorite attractions will be returning as well! And, we’ve got the full list of every ride re-opening in Magic Kingdom!
Whether you’re a big fan of spinning on the teacups or waving to everyone from the top of Splash Mountain, we have all the attraction details! These are the attractions that will be open again in Magic Kingdom:
- “it’s a small world”
- Astro Orbiter
- Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
- Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin
- Country Bear Jamboree
- Dumbo the Flying Elephant
- Jungle Cruise
- Liberty Square Riverboat
- Mad Tea Party
- Mickey’s PhilharMagic
- Peter Pan’s Flight
- Pirates of the Caribbean
- Prince Charming Regal Carrousel
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
- Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom
- Space Mountain
- Splash Mountain
- Swiss Family Treehouse
- The Barnstormer
- The Hall of Presidents
- The Haunted Mansion
- The Magic Carpets of Aladdin
- The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
- Tom Sawyer Island
- Tomorrowland Speedway
- Tomorrowland Transit Authority Peoplemover
- Under the Sea ~ Journey of The Little Mermaid
- Walt Disney’s Carousel of Progress
- Walt Disney’s Enchanted Tiki Room
So, right now, it just looks like Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor will be holding off on reopening. Of course, this can always change! And, as a reminder, the Walt Disney World Railroad is still down for refurbishment.
We will keep you updated with all the other attractions re-opening in the parks throughout the day!
What attractions are you the most excited to visit again? Let us know in the comments below!
Want to learn more about the Reopened Disney World?
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About the Reopened Disney World!
- We Went to Magic Kingdom for Disney World’s Reopening — Here’s What You Need to Know!
- Everything You Need To Know About the Reopening of EPCOT!
- We Went to the Reopening of Disney's Animal Kingdom -- Here's What It Was Like!
- We Went to Disney’s Hollywood Studios for Its Reopening Day -- Here's What You Need to Know
- Here Are ALL the Changes and Cancellations That Disney World Just Implemented for Their Reopening!
- Everything You Need to Know About Disney World's Face Mask Policy
- Everything You Need to Know from Disney World's Reopening!
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About Disney World’s New Disney Park Pass Reservation System!
- The Ultimate Guide to Disney World’s Relaxation Stations
- 6 Tips You Aren’t Thinking of for Your 2020 Disney World Trip
- Tips to Remember When Wearing a Face Mask in Disney World
- Here’s What It’s Like to Wear a Disney Face Mask All Day Long in Disney World!
- What You Need to Know About the Transportation Options at a Reopened Disney World