Get ready to shop til you drop at Magic Kingdom! When the park reopens on July 15, there will be TONS of opportunities to grab those treasured souvenirs!
Thanks to Disney World’s big announcement on their site today, we also have more information on the entertainment offerings that will be available when Magic Kingdom reopens. This has been one of the big questions on people’s minds, as fireworks, parades, and traditional character meet and greets are temporarily suspended.
When you visit Magic Kingdom, you’ll have plenty of opportunities to stock up on the latest Disney swag! In addition to all of the attractions that will reopen at Magic Kingdom, here are all of the shops that will be open starting July 15:
- Arribas Brothers
- Baby Care
- Big Al’s
- Box Office Gifts
- Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin Photos
- Crystal Arts
- Fantasy Faire
- Hundred Acre Goods
- Island Supply by Sunglass Hut
- Main Street Confectionery
- Memento Mori
- Mickey’s Star Traders
- Plaza del Sol Caribe Bazaar
- Rubio Arts
- Sir Mickey’s
- Splashdown Photos
- Strollers & Wheelchairs
- The Chapeau
- Tomorrowland Light & Power Co.
- TTC Cart / Wheelchairs
- Uptown Jewelers & Cinema
- Ye Olde Christmas Shoppe
In lieu of traditional parades and entertainment offerings, it looks like Disney will still give guests plenty of opportunities to wave and say “hello” to their favorite characters! Here are all of the entertainment offerings in Magic Kingdom upon reopening:
- Main Street Philharmonic
- Character Cavalcades throughout the day, with Guest-favorite Disney friends appearing along the parade route—which will include:
- The Royal Princess Processional
- Mickey & Friends Cavalcade
- Fantasyland Friends Cavalcade
- A Goofy Cavalcade
- Tinker Bell & the Lost Treasure
That means we have FIVE cavalcades to look forward to when Magic Kingdom reopens on July 11! Be sure to keep tuning in as we provide updates when we learn more about what these cavalcades will look like!
What’s your must-have souvenir whenever you visit Magic Kingdom? Let us know in the comments!
Want to learn more about the Reopened Disney World?
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About the Reopened Disney World!
- We Went to Magic Kingdom for Disney World’s Reopening — Here’s What You Need to Know!
- Everything You Need To Know About the Reopening of EPCOT!
- We Went to the Reopening of Disney's Animal Kingdom -- Here's What It Was Like!
- We Went to Disney’s Hollywood Studios for Its Reopening Day -- Here's What You Need to Know
- Here Are ALL the Changes and Cancellations That Disney World Just Implemented for Their Reopening!
- Everything You Need to Know About Disney World's Face Mask Policy
- Everything You Need to Know from Disney World's Reopening!
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About Disney World’s New Disney Park Pass Reservation System!
- The Ultimate Guide to Disney World’s Relaxation Stations
- 6 Tips You Aren’t Thinking of for Your 2020 Disney World Trip
- Tips to Remember When Wearing a Face Mask in Disney World
- Here’s What It’s Like to Wear a Disney Face Mask All Day Long in Disney World!
- What You Need to Know About the Transportation Options at a Reopened Disney World