Disney World has officially proposed their phased reopening on July 11th and July 15th, starting with Magic Kingdom and Animal Kingdom and then EPCOT and Hollywood Studios.
While we’ve given you a look about the new guidelines and theme park reservation system that have been proposed for implementation, there are a few things that could be different in the parks when they reopen.
As a part of the need for spatial distancing, parades, fireworks, and meet-and-greets will be suspended during Disney World’s phased reopening.
While Disney World may conduct similar entertainment to Shanghai Disneyland that keeps the performers away from the guests, there aren’t any details quite yet on what these may look like if they occur.
At this time, there is no information on which shows will continue to be performed when the parks reopen.
At this time, Disney World is still waiting on approval from both Orange County Mayor Jerry Demings and Florida Governor Ron DeSantis for their proposed reopening plan. Although we aren’t sure how long parades, fireworks, and meet-and-greets will be halted, we will continue to keep you updated with more news!
What are you the most excited to do when Disney World re-opens? Let us know in the comments below!
Want to learn more about the Reopened Disney World?
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About the Reopened Disney World!
- We Went to Magic Kingdom for Disney World’s Reopening — Here’s What You Need to Know!
- Everything You Need To Know About the Reopening of EPCOT!
- We Went to the Reopening of Disney's Animal Kingdom -- Here's What It Was Like!
- We Went to Disney’s Hollywood Studios for Its Reopening Day -- Here's What You Need to Know
- Here Are ALL the Changes and Cancellations That Disney World Just Implemented for Their Reopening!
- Everything You Need to Know About Disney World's Face Mask Policy
- Everything You Need to Know from Disney World's Reopening!
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About Disney World’s New Disney Park Pass Reservation System!
- The Ultimate Guide to Disney World’s Relaxation Stations
- 6 Tips You Aren’t Thinking of for Your 2020 Disney World Trip
- Tips to Remember When Wearing a Face Mask in Disney World
- Here’s What It’s Like to Wear a Disney Face Mask All Day Long in Disney World!
- What You Need to Know About the Transportation Options at a Reopened Disney World