As Disney World has reopened, the parks have put new health and safety guidelines in place to make sure that guests and Cast Members are safe during their visit.
However, Disney is also trying to make sure that guests are comfortable when they are in the parks. Although guests are required to wear masks whenever they’re in Disney World, Relaxation Stations have been put in place where everyone can safely remove their face coverings apart from other people.
While we’ve been exploring all of the parks, we’ve been checking out what the Relaxation Stations are like in Disney World. And, we’re giving you a look at every one of them (and some tips for our favorite spots)!
When you first enter Magic Kingdom, one of the three Relaxation Stations is off to the right in the park! Guests can go towards Tomorrowland Terrace to chill out at the tables during their day in Magic Kingdom.
If you sit towards one of the open areas, you can watch some of the Character Cavalcades going down Main Street (and wave to Mickey Mouse while you’re there)!
After you hop over to Frontierland to make your way towards Splash Mountain, you can take a break at the Golden Oak Outpost! Since there are plenty of tables out in the Relaxation Station, it’s a great place to bring your lunch to eat outside with your family.
If you’re looking for something a little cooler, though, Pete’s Silly Sideshow in Storybook Circus has a Relaxation Station inside the tent.
There are a few tables here and there to chill out at as you step out of the Florida sunshine.
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
The Relaxation Station is right around the corner from Rise of the Resistance so you have a short commute over to the ride.
Although it’s not in Galaxy’s Edge, the Star Wars Launch Bay has closed its character interactions and opened a Relaxation Station.
Since there is a lot of space inside the Launch Bay, guests have a more spread out place to take a breather in the air conditioning.
While there aren’t too many places to sit inside, there are plenty of rooms to maintain distancing (even if a lot of people happen to come inside).
Whenever you’re in Animal Kingdom and want to stop for a snack or bite to eat, Pizzafari on Discovery Island is another great place to stop by!
There are plenty of distancing tables out in the area so you can sit underneath a shaded umbrella while you eat.
Animal Kingdom also has the best spot for character viewing in the parks too! The Upcountry Landing in Asia near UP! — A Great Bird Adventure is located right near the waterway.
And, if you’ve visited Animal Kingdom since Disney World has reopened, you’ll know that the character experiences in the park are on the boats. At the Upcountry Landing location, guests are able to have a wonderful view of the characters gliding on by so everyone can wave to them!
The World Showcase in EPCOT has two of the three Relaxation Stations in the park. Over in the United Kingdom Pavilion, the Yorkshire County Fish Shoppe has a Relaxation Station outside.
There are multiple spots with umbrellas and stables so you can sit in the shade as you people watch or maybe eat some Food and Wine treats.
Nearby, you can hop over to Akershus in Norway, which has been switched from a restaurant to a Relaxation Station.
The rooms inside of the restaurant have distanced tables, hand-sanitizer, and air conditioning…
…with plenty of space for friends and family members to chill out before riding Frozen Ever After next door.
But, if you’re in Future World, you can also pop by a Relaxation Station near Test Track and Mission: SPACE.
There are a few tables scattered around the area for a quick visit or two before guests head to their favorite attractions.
While we keep exploring the parks, we’ll bring you all the details about the new things we find in Disney World!
What Relaxation Station is your favorite spot to visit in Disney World? Let us know in the comments below!
Want to learn more about the Reopened Disney World?
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About the Reopened Disney World!
- We Went to Magic Kingdom for Disney World’s Reopening — Here’s What You Need to Know!
- Everything You Need To Know About the Reopening of EPCOT!
- We Went to the Reopening of Disney's Animal Kingdom -- Here's What It Was Like!
- We Went to Disney’s Hollywood Studios for Its Reopening Day -- Here's What You Need to Know
- Here Are ALL the Changes and Cancellations That Disney World Just Implemented for Their Reopening!
- Everything You Need to Know About Disney World's Face Mask Policy
- Everything You Need to Know from Disney World's Reopening!
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About Disney World’s New Disney Park Pass Reservation System!
- The Ultimate Guide to Disney World’s Relaxation Stations
- 6 Tips You Aren’t Thinking of for Your 2020 Disney World Trip
- Tips to Remember When Wearing a Face Mask in Disney World
- Here’s What It’s Like to Wear a Disney Face Mask All Day Long in Disney World!
- What You Need to Know About the Transportation Options at a Reopened Disney World