Since Disney World and Disneyland began their phased reopening, several policies and procedures have needed to be clarified or updated. One of these policies that seems to always need added clarity concerns face masks.
Orange County Register has reported that Disneyland recently updated their policy regarding face coverings while visiting Downtown Disney, which has been confirmed on Disney’s website.
Disneyland has made updates to their Face Coverings policy, which includes verbiage confirming what is considered a proper face covering. According to Disneyland’s website, a face covering should “be secured with ties or earloops…At this time, neck gaiters and open-chin triangle bandanas are not acceptable face coverings.”
Disneyland’s policy also states that “Guests may remove their face covering while actively eating or drinking outside, stationary and maintaining appropriate physical distancing from others.” This stationary face mask policy is also seen at Disney World, which has been enforced at EPCOT in particular with sandwich boards and Cast Members carrying signs reminding guests of the policy.
Have you been to Downtown Disney since it reopened? Let us know in the comments!
Want to learn more about the Reopened Disney World?
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About the Reopened Disney World!
- We Went to Magic Kingdom for Disney World’s Reopening — Here’s What You Need to Know!
- Everything You Need To Know About the Reopening of EPCOT!
- We Went to the Reopening of Disney's Animal Kingdom -- Here's What It Was Like!
- We Went to Disney’s Hollywood Studios for Its Reopening Day -- Here's What You Need to Know
- Here Are ALL the Changes and Cancellations That Disney World Just Implemented for Their Reopening!
- Everything You Need to Know About Disney World's Face Mask Policy
- Everything You Need to Know from Disney World's Reopening!
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About Disney World’s New Disney Park Pass Reservation System!
- The Ultimate Guide to Disney World’s Relaxation Stations
- 6 Tips You Aren’t Thinking of for Your 2020 Disney World Trip
- Tips to Remember When Wearing a Face Mask in Disney World
- Here’s What It’s Like to Wear a Disney Face Mask All Day Long in Disney World!
- What You Need to Know About the Transportation Options at a Reopened Disney World
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!