Since Disney World reopened, Annual Passholders have been welcomed back to the parks with special perks such as 30% off merchandise for a limited time.
Although Passholders will need to make reservations through the Disney Park Pass system to visit Disney World, they also have options regarding their passes now that the parks are open again.
While some Annual Passholders chose to extend their passes, other guests may have picked the option to cancel their passes and receive refunds.
Although we knew that Annual Passholders would need to cancel their membership by August 11th, we now know that Passholders will be refunded sometime in mid-to-late September!
When Disney releases more information about when Annual Passholders will be receiving refunds, we’ll continue to keep you updated with more details!
Are you an Annual Passholder who has been back to Disney World? Let us know in the comments below!
Want to learn more about the Reopened Disney World?
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About the Reopened Disney World!
- We Went to Magic Kingdom for Disney World’s Reopening — Here’s What You Need to Know!
- Everything You Need To Know About the Reopening of EPCOT!
- We Went to the Reopening of Disney's Animal Kingdom -- Here's What It Was Like!
- We Went to Disney’s Hollywood Studios for Its Reopening Day -- Here's What You Need to Know
- Here Are ALL the Changes and Cancellations That Disney World Just Implemented for Their Reopening!
- Everything You Need to Know About Disney World's Face Mask Policy
- Everything You Need to Know from Disney World's Reopening!
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About Disney World’s New Disney Park Pass Reservation System!
- The Ultimate Guide to Disney World’s Relaxation Stations
- 6 Tips You Aren’t Thinking of for Your 2020 Disney World Trip
- Tips to Remember When Wearing a Face Mask in Disney World
- Here’s What It’s Like to Wear a Disney Face Mask All Day Long in Disney World!
- What You Need to Know About the Transportation Options at a Reopened Disney World