Downtown Disney at the Disneyland Resort has been reopen for a couple of weeks now, under new health and safety protocol which include a county-wide mandate to limit dining to outdoors only.
We recently learned that Tortilla Jo’s will be joining the list of reopened restaurants in Downtown Disney. We’ve also learned today of another outdoor dining option for guests to enjoy!
Disneyland Today, the official Twitter account that shares all things Disneyland news, announced that Ballast Point has officially reopened!
Make ready the anchor and set your sights to #DowntownDisney for @BallastPoint is now open! Feast on your favorite dishes while enjoying a cold brew! Check the Disneyland app for hours. pic.twitter.com/y43J5aEL3x
— Disneyland Today (@DisneylandToday) July 23, 2020
Ballast Point offers outdoor dining on their upstairs patio. Reservations for Ballast Point are currently available on Open Table.
We will continue to keep an eye on Downtown Disney news and will let you know when we hear about more restaurants reopening!
Have you ever been to Ballast Point in Downtown Disney? Let us know in the comments!
Want to learn more about the Reopened Disney World?
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About the Reopened Disney World!
- We Went to Magic Kingdom for Disney World’s Reopening — Here’s What You Need to Know!
- Everything You Need To Know About the Reopening of EPCOT!
- We Went to the Reopening of Disney's Animal Kingdom -- Here's What It Was Like!
- We Went to Disney’s Hollywood Studios for Its Reopening Day -- Here's What You Need to Know
- Here Are ALL the Changes and Cancellations That Disney World Just Implemented for Their Reopening!
- Everything You Need to Know About Disney World's Face Mask Policy
- Everything You Need to Know from Disney World's Reopening!
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About Disney World’s New Disney Park Pass Reservation System!
- The Ultimate Guide to Disney World’s Relaxation Stations
- 6 Tips You Aren’t Thinking of for Your 2020 Disney World Trip
- Tips to Remember When Wearing a Face Mask in Disney World
- Here’s What It’s Like to Wear a Disney Face Mask All Day Long in Disney World!
- What You Need to Know About the Transportation Options at a Reopened Disney World