Despite Disneyland’s reopening of the theme parks delayed until further notice, Downtown Disney moved ahead with their phased reopening, which started on July 9th.
With Orange County under a state mandate that permits only outdoor dining at this time, several restaurants could not immediately reopen. Now, we have learned that an additional restaurant has been able to welcome guests back!
Disneyland has confirmed via Twitter that Tortilla Jo’s has reopened today, July 23rd.
— Disneyland Today (@DisneylandToday) July 23, 2020
According to the Disneyland app, the current hours of operation are 11AM to 8PM.
At this time, it appears that Taqueria, the counter service location attached to Tortilla Jo’s, remains closed until further notice.
Have you ever eaten at Tortilla Jo’s? Let us know in the comments!
Want to learn more about the Reopened Disney World?
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About the Reopened Disney World!
- We Went to Magic Kingdom for Disney World’s Reopening — Here’s What You Need to Know!
- Everything You Need To Know About the Reopening of EPCOT!
- We Went to the Reopening of Disney's Animal Kingdom -- Here's What It Was Like!
- We Went to Disney’s Hollywood Studios for Its Reopening Day -- Here's What You Need to Know
- Here Are ALL the Changes and Cancellations That Disney World Just Implemented for Their Reopening!
- Everything You Need to Know About Disney World's Face Mask Policy
- Everything You Need to Know from Disney World's Reopening!
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About Disney World’s New Disney Park Pass Reservation System!
- The Ultimate Guide to Disney World’s Relaxation Stations
- 6 Tips You Aren’t Thinking of for Your 2020 Disney World Trip
- Tips to Remember When Wearing a Face Mask in Disney World
- Here’s What It’s Like to Wear a Disney Face Mask All Day Long in Disney World!
- What You Need to Know About the Transportation Options at a Reopened Disney World