Throughout our time back in Disney World, we’ve spotted all the Character Cavalcades in the parks.
Although there are characters sailing on boats and pals riding on motorcades, Disney World also hosts different parades during rainy days in the parks. While the new entertainment has been a real treat, we also got to watch our first version of a new rainy cavalcade this afternoon!
The parade started out with the Magic Kingdom’s Rainy Day Cavalcade sign…
…before Cinderella was brought out on one of the Main Street Trolleys to wave to guests.
Our favorite part of the cavalcade, though, was seeing all the Disney Princesses roll out on a Double Decker Bus for everyone to spot around the Magic Kingdom!
Although we were happy to see Snow White Ariel, Merida, Elena, and the other Disney Princesses on the bus…
…Rapunzel and Tiana looked as gorgeous as ever on their royal gazebo to end the cavalcade.
While we haven’t spotted Rainy Day Cavalcades in the other parks yet, we can’t wait to see what each place in Disney World will be doing to entertain guests during some of the stormy Florida days!
What is your favorite Character Cavalcade? Let us know in the comments below!
Want to learn more about the Reopened Disney World?
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About the Reopened Disney World!
- We Went to Magic Kingdom for Disney World’s Reopening — Here’s What You Need to Know!
- Everything You Need To Know About the Reopening of EPCOT!
- We Went to the Reopening of Disney's Animal Kingdom -- Here's What It Was Like!
- We Went to Disney’s Hollywood Studios for Its Reopening Day -- Here's What You Need to Know
- Here Are ALL the Changes and Cancellations That Disney World Just Implemented for Their Reopening!
- Everything You Need to Know About Disney World's Face Mask Policy
- Everything You Need to Know from Disney World's Reopening!
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About Disney World’s New Disney Park Pass Reservation System!
- The Ultimate Guide to Disney World’s Relaxation Stations
- 6 Tips You Aren’t Thinking of for Your 2020 Disney World Trip
- Tips to Remember When Wearing a Face Mask in Disney World
- Here’s What It’s Like to Wear a Disney Face Mask All Day Long in Disney World!
- What You Need to Know About the Transportation Options at a Reopened Disney World