Last week we shared the “Relaxation Stations” in Magic Kingdom and Animal Kingdom, which are designated areas where guests can have a little “mask-free” time. And today, we’re sharing similar spots at EPCOT!
Here’s a first look at the Relaxation Zones in EPCOT!
EPCOT currently has three Relaxation Zones. You’ll find one outside the Yorkshire County Fish Shoppe in the United Kingdom.
We spotted tables and chairs spaced out throughout the dining location.
There’s also a Relaxation Zone in Future World, near Test Track and Mission: Space.
At this station, we noticed more standing tables and less chairs, so keep that in mind when looking for a place to relax!
The third Relaxation zone is in Akershus in Norway.
The space is normally home to a character meal, but is now set up with spaced out tables and chairs.
There’s sanitizer and distancing markers spread throughout the location.
These areas are great for when you need a few “mask-free” moments while enjoying a snack — or even just to sit and relax!
Do you think you’ll visit the Relaxation Zones on your next trip to Disney World? Let us know in the comments!
Want to learn more about the Reopened Disney World?
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About the Reopened Disney World!
- We Went to Magic Kingdom for Disney World’s Reopening — Here’s What You Need to Know!
- Everything You Need To Know About the Reopening of EPCOT!
- We Went to the Reopening of Disney's Animal Kingdom -- Here's What It Was Like!
- We Went to Disney’s Hollywood Studios for Its Reopening Day -- Here's What You Need to Know
- Here Are ALL the Changes and Cancellations That Disney World Just Implemented for Their Reopening!
- Everything You Need to Know About Disney World's Face Mask Policy
- Everything You Need to Know from Disney World's Reopening!
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About Disney World’s New Disney Park Pass Reservation System!
- The Ultimate Guide to Disney World’s Relaxation Stations
- 6 Tips You Aren’t Thinking of for Your 2020 Disney World Trip
- Tips to Remember When Wearing a Face Mask in Disney World
- Here’s What It’s Like to Wear a Disney Face Mask All Day Long in Disney World!
- What You Need to Know About the Transportation Options at a Reopened Disney World