At this year’s festival, we learned that a certain hot-ticket item from the Flower and Garden Festival is still available for purchase!
You remember the Spike the Bee sipper that seemed to fly off the “shelf” earlier this year at the Flower and Garden Festival? He is back!
This cutie is available at Refreshment Outpost. You can order it with a Coca Cola or Lemonade frozen slushy for $15.
We also spotted the Spike the Bee spork, also available for purchase! These may be popular items that sell out quickly once the festival officially begins on July 15th, so if you want to grab one, make sure you head to Refreshment Outpost!
Are you planning on attending this year’s Food and Wine Festival? Let us know in the comments!
Want to learn more about the Reopened Disney World?
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About the Reopened Disney World!
- We Went to Magic Kingdom for Disney World’s Reopening — Here’s What You Need to Know!
- Everything You Need To Know About the Reopening of EPCOT!
- We Went to the Reopening of Disney's Animal Kingdom -- Here's What It Was Like!
- We Went to Disney’s Hollywood Studios for Its Reopening Day -- Here's What You Need to Know
- Here Are ALL the Changes and Cancellations That Disney World Just Implemented for Their Reopening!
- Everything You Need to Know About Disney World's Face Mask Policy
- Everything You Need to Know from Disney World's Reopening!
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About Disney World’s New Disney Park Pass Reservation System!
- The Ultimate Guide to Disney World’s Relaxation Stations
- 6 Tips You Aren’t Thinking of for Your 2020 Disney World Trip
- Tips to Remember When Wearing a Face Mask in Disney World
- Here’s What It’s Like to Wear a Disney Face Mask All Day Long in Disney World!
- What You Need to Know About the Transportation Options at a Reopened Disney World