When we traveled back into World Showcase, we couldn’t help but notice that the EPCOT International Food and Wine Festival booths are indeed OPEN ahead of the official July 15th opening!
We first spotted the Hawaii booth open and ready for guests to dine!
It looks like it’s time for us to dive into the Food and Wine Festival treats a little early this year!
Don’t mind us while we check out all of the scrumptious eats and drinks today!
Remy’s Ratatouille Hide and Squeak has also started today! Maps are available for purchase.
Be on the lookout for more Food and Wine coverage this week, as well as more updates from the grand reopening of EPCOT!
Do you have plans to attend this year’s Food and Wine Festival? Let us know in the comments!
Want to learn more about the Reopened Disney World?
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About the Reopened Disney World!
- We Went to Magic Kingdom for Disney World’s Reopening — Here’s What You Need to Know!
- Everything You Need To Know About the Reopening of EPCOT!
- We Went to the Reopening of Disney's Animal Kingdom -- Here's What It Was Like!
- We Went to Disney’s Hollywood Studios for Its Reopening Day -- Here's What You Need to Know
- Here Are ALL the Changes and Cancellations That Disney World Just Implemented for Their Reopening!
- Everything You Need to Know About Disney World's Face Mask Policy
- Everything You Need to Know from Disney World's Reopening!
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About Disney World’s New Disney Park Pass Reservation System!
- The Ultimate Guide to Disney World’s Relaxation Stations
- 6 Tips You Aren’t Thinking of for Your 2020 Disney World Trip
- Tips to Remember When Wearing a Face Mask in Disney World
- Here’s What It’s Like to Wear a Disney Face Mask All Day Long in Disney World!
- What You Need to Know About the Transportation Options at a Reopened Disney World