We’re back in Animal Kingdom for the first time since March! After exploring Magic Kingdom at the Cast Member Preview, we were curious to see how another Disney World theme park would compare!
One of the big questions we had was about that park was what the Animal Kingdom’s Relaxation Stations were like. We stopped by the locations in Magic Kingdom earlier this week, so let’s take a look now at the TWO mask-free zones in Animal Kingdom!
Here’s a first look at the Relaxation Stations in Disney’s Animal Kingdom!
Animal Kingdom has two Relaxation Stations, whereas Magic Kingdom had three. The first station we spotted was by Pizzafari on Discovery Island.
Like the other Relaxation Stations we’ve seen this week, some tables and chairs are available for guests to use, but not every table is accessible.
The second Relaxation Station is at Upcountry Landing in Asia, near the entrance to UP! – A Great Bird Adventure.
Tables are spaced out around the open-air room for guests to sit and relax.
Upcountry Landing’s Relaxation Station is also a great spot to catch a glimpse of the character experiences in Animal Kingdom! As we sat, we noticed Chip, Dale, and Goofy float on by!
We will continue to keep you updated and share MORE info about the Relaxation Stations once we visit EPCOT and Disney’s Hollywood Studios next week!
Are you planning on visiting Animal Kingdom soon? Let us know in the comments!
Want to learn more about the Reopened Disney World?
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About the Reopened Disney World!
- We Went to Magic Kingdom for Disney World’s Reopening — Here’s What You Need to Know!
- Everything You Need To Know About the Reopening of EPCOT!
- We Went to the Reopening of Disney's Animal Kingdom -- Here's What It Was Like!
- We Went to Disney’s Hollywood Studios for Its Reopening Day -- Here's What You Need to Know
- Here Are ALL the Changes and Cancellations That Disney World Just Implemented for Their Reopening!
- Everything You Need to Know About Disney World's Face Mask Policy
- Everything You Need to Know from Disney World's Reopening!
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About Disney World’s New Disney Park Pass Reservation System!
- The Ultimate Guide to Disney World’s Relaxation Stations
- 6 Tips You Aren’t Thinking of for Your 2020 Disney World Trip
- Tips to Remember When Wearing a Face Mask in Disney World
- Here’s What It’s Like to Wear a Disney Face Mask All Day Long in Disney World!
- What You Need to Know About the Transportation Options at a Reopened Disney World