We’re currently at Disney’s Hollywood Studios on its grand reopening day!
Last week we shared the “Relaxation Stations” in Magic Kingdom and Animal Kingdom, which are designated areas where guests can have a little “mask-free” time. Most recently, we’ve shared similar spots at EPCOT! Today, let’s check out Hollywood Studios!
Here’s a first look at the Relaxation Zones in Disney’s Hollywood Studios!
Hollywood Studio has two Relaxation Station locations in the park.
The first one we spotted is in Galaxy’s Edge, near Rise of the Resistance.
We noticed hand sanitizer at the entrance to this location, as we have with the others stations at the Disney parks. This station is outdoors, with tables and seating available, as well as several umbrellas to provide shade.
The other Relaxation Station is the Star Wars Launch Bay.
This one is fun because you can take your mask off as you sit amongst cool Star Wars props and memorabilia!
Of all of the relaxation stations we’ve visited across the park, this was one of the more sprawling, enjoyable locations. You could check out Star Wars goodies and cool off in the air conditioning.
These areas are great for when you need a few “mask-free” moments while enjoying a snack — or even just to sit and relax!
Do you think you’ll visit the Relaxation Stations on your next trip to Disney World? Let us know in the comments!
Want to learn more about the Reopened Disney World?
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About the Reopened Disney World!
- We Went to Magic Kingdom for Disney World’s Reopening — Here’s What You Need to Know!
- Everything You Need To Know About the Reopening of EPCOT!
- We Went to the Reopening of Disney's Animal Kingdom -- Here's What It Was Like!
- We Went to Disney’s Hollywood Studios for Its Reopening Day -- Here's What You Need to Know
- Here Are ALL the Changes and Cancellations That Disney World Just Implemented for Their Reopening!
- Everything You Need to Know About Disney World's Face Mask Policy
- Everything You Need to Know from Disney World's Reopening!
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About Disney World’s New Disney Park Pass Reservation System!
- The Ultimate Guide to Disney World’s Relaxation Stations
- 6 Tips You Aren’t Thinking of for Your 2020 Disney World Trip
- Tips to Remember When Wearing a Face Mask in Disney World
- Here’s What It’s Like to Wear a Disney Face Mask All Day Long in Disney World!
- What You Need to Know About the Transportation Options at a Reopened Disney World
One Reply to “These Are Where You Can Find the Mask-Free Relaxation Stations at Disney’s Hollywood Studios!”
Definitely, forecast another 90* today