Disney World has announced that it will have a phased reopening of its parks in July.
While Magic Kingdom and Animal Kingdom will be opening on July 11th, EPCOT and Hollywood Studios will be opening on July 15th. There are extensive health and safety guidelines in place for guests and Cast Members that were detailed in today’s Orange County Task Force Meeting.
One of the newest procedures that will occur in Disney World is a new theme park reservation system.
Guests will be required to make bookings in advance on this platform in order to visit the parks.
Although there are no specific details about what the system will entail currently, we will keep you updated on more news! This is an evolving post that will continue to have more information added.
Will you be going to Disney World when the parks reopen? Let us know in the comments below!
Want to learn more about the Reopened Disney World?
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About the Reopened Disney World!
- We Went to Magic Kingdom for Disney World’s Reopening — Here’s What You Need to Know!
- Everything You Need To Know About the Reopening of EPCOT!
- We Went to the Reopening of Disney's Animal Kingdom -- Here's What It Was Like!
- We Went to Disney’s Hollywood Studios for Its Reopening Day -- Here's What You Need to Know
- Here Are ALL the Changes and Cancellations That Disney World Just Implemented for Their Reopening!
- Everything You Need to Know About Disney World's Face Mask Policy
- Everything You Need to Know from Disney World's Reopening!
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About Disney World’s New Disney Park Pass Reservation System!
- The Ultimate Guide to Disney World’s Relaxation Stations
- 6 Tips You Aren’t Thinking of for Your 2020 Disney World Trip
- Tips to Remember When Wearing a Face Mask in Disney World
- Here’s What It’s Like to Wear a Disney Face Mask All Day Long in Disney World!
- What You Need to Know About the Transportation Options at a Reopened Disney World