Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party – Magic Kingdom
Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party is a ticketed event that allows guests to celebrate the spookiest season of all in Walt Disney World’s Magic Kingdom.
The evening includes specialty entertainment, like Mickey’s “Boo-to-You” Halloween Parade; trick-or-treating throughout Magic Kingdom; and Disney’s Not-So-Spooky Spectacular fireworks show. Lots of characters are out in the park wearing their favorite costumes — and you’re encouraged to wear yours, too!
Let’s go through ALL the details you need to know about the Party this year.
Show Times | PhotoPass Spots | Dessert Party
Treat Locations | Merchandise Locations | Food Locations
2022 Dates and Prices
Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party runs on select nights from August 12th through October 31st. Prices start at $109 plus tax and rise to $199 plus tax. The price varies by date, increasing the closer the date is to Halloween. Discounts are available on select nights for Annual Passholders and Disney Vacation Club members.
See a complete list of dates and prices here:
- Friday, August 12, 2022: $139 for Adults, $129 for Children
- Tuesday, August 16, 2022: $109 for Adults, $99 for Children
- Friday, August 19, 2022: $109 for Adults, $99 for Children
- Tuesday, August 23, 2022: $109 for Adults, $99 for Children
- Friday, August 26, 2022: $109 for Adults, $99 for Children
- Tuesday, August 30, 2022: $109 for Adults, $99 for Children
- Friday, September 2, 2022: $109 for Adults, $99 for Children
- Monday, September 5, 2022: $109 for Adults, $99 for Children
- Friday, September 9, 2022: $119 for Adults, $109 for Children
- Sunday, September 11, 2022: $119 for Adults, $109 for Children
- Tuesday, September 13, 2022: $119 for Adults, $109 for Children
- Friday, September 16, 2022: $119 for Adults, $109 for Children
- Sunday, September 18, 2022: $119 for Adults, $109 for Children
- Tuesday, September 20, 2022: $119 for Adults, $109 for Children
- Friday, September 23, 2022: $139 for Adults, $129 for Children
- Sunday, September 25, 2022: $139 for Adults, $129 for Children
- Tuesday, September 27, 2022: $139 for Adults, $129 for Children
- Thursday, September 29, 2022: $139 for Adults, $129 for Children
- Friday, September 30, 2022: $139 for Adults, $129 for Children
- Sunday, October 2, 2022: $139 for Adults, $129 for Children
- Tuesday, October 4, 2022: $159 for Adults, $149 for Children
- Thursday, October 6, 2022: $159 for Adults, $149 for Children
- Friday, October 7, 2022: $179 for Adults, $169 for Children
- Monday, October 10, 2022: $159 for Adults, $149 for Children
- Tuesday, October 11, 2022: $159 for Adults, $149 for Children
- Thursday, October 13, 2022: $159 for Adults, $149 for Children
- Friday, October 14, 2022: $179 for Adults, $169 for Children
- Sunday, October 16, 2022: $159 for Adults, $149 for Children
- Tuesday, October 18, 2022: $159 for Adults, $149 for Children
- Thursday, October 20, 2022: $159 for Adults, $149 for Children
- Friday, October 21, 2022: $179 for Adults, $169 for Children
- Sunday, October 23, 2022: $159 for Adults, $149 for Children
- Tuesday, October 25, 2022: $159 for Adults, $149 for Children
- Thursday, October 27, 2022: $159 for Adults, $149 for Children
- Friday, October 28, 2022: $179 for Adults, $169 for Children
- Sunday, October 30, 2022: $179 for Adults, $169 for Children
- Monday, October 31, 2022: $199 for Adults, $189 for Children
NOTE: Many nights sell out in advance and in fact, the party sold out entirely in September so purchasing your tickets early is very important!
Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party is a hard ticket special event, which means that you need to purchase a Party ticket in order to attend. Your regular Magic Kingdom day ticket will not gain you admission to the Party.
While the Halloween Party runs from 7PM to Midnight, a Party ticket allows Party guests to enter Magic Kingdom at 4PM on the day of their Party.
To purchase tickets, call (407) 939-1872, visit DisneyWorld.com, or log into your My Disney Experience app. Tickets are available NOW for the 2022 Party.
2022 Showtimes and Entertainment
A full list of the showtimes for Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party has been shared for 2022.
Here’s a break-down:
- Disney Junior Jam dance party at Storybook Circus in Fantasyland. Dance with your favorite characters. In the past, this has been generally available from 7PM to midnight. Exact times for 2022 will be added to this post when shared.
- Mickey’s “Boo-to-You” Halloween Parade is at 9:15 and 11:15PM.
- Max Goof as Powerline — just before the Boo-To-You Parade. Check out Max Goof dressed up as powerline for the first time!
For the first time ever we’re seeing Powerline Max eye to eye at Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party 🎃✨ #Disney #DisneyParks #DisneyWorld #MickeysNotSoScaryHalloweenParty #Halloween #Powerline #MaxGoof
- Disney’s Not-So-Spooky Spectacular fireworks is at 10:15PM.
- The Hocus Pocus Villain Spelltacular on the Castle Forecourt Stage – The mischievous Sanderson Sisters from “Hocus Pocus” return to the mortal world during the Halloween season. With only a few hours to run amok, the three sisters decide to use their magic to throw the best evil Halloween party this side of the graveyard! In August and September, the show will happen at 8:35PM, 10:45PM, and midnight. In October, the show will be performed at 7:40PM, 8:35PM, 10:45PM, and midnight.
- ZOM-BEATZ Bash — Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Cafe. Throughout the night, guests will get the chance to dance to music inspired by the Zombies movies with the Zombies and Cheerleaders.
- Special Disney Character Appearances – Look on the map to find character greeting locations.
Don’t miss out on seeing some special character appearances by The Haunted Mansion!
Who’s ready to see Madame Carlotta and Madame Renatta at Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party this year? 👻 #HalfwayToHalloween #Disney #DisneyParks #DisneyWorld #Halloween #MickeysNotSoScaryHalloweenParty #HauntedMansion
- Special Attraction Overlays are present on rides like Space Mountain, Pirates of the Caribbean, Mad Tea Party, and Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor throughout the night.
- Cadaver Dans – The Dapper Dans transform into their spooky alter egos and sing Halloween-themed songs in Frontierland. Performances take place at 7PM, 7:45PM, 8:30PM, 9:50PM, and 10:30PM.
Keep in mind that showtimes are subject to change. Be sure to check the times guide/party information during your visit.
While costumed attire may be worn, there are certain rules to keep in mind.
Guests ages 13 and under:
- Disney notes that guests ages 13 and under can wear costumes and some costume masks.
- But, “masks must provide unobstructed peripheral vision at all times with openings that allow the eyes to be fully seen.”
Guests 14 Years of Age or Older:
- Guests can dress up as their favorite character, “but may not pose for pictures or sign autographs for other Guests.”
- Costumes have to be family-friendly
- Costumes cannot be “obstructive, offensive, objectionable or violent.”
- Costumes can’t feature “props or accessories that resemble or could easily be mistaken for an actual weapon.”
- Costumes can’t have “sharp objects, pointed objects or materials that may accidentally strike another Guest.”
- “Layered costumes or costume props that surround the entire body are strongly discouraged and may be subject to additional security screening.”
- Costumes can’t “reach or drag on the ground.”
- Capes are allowed but cannot go below the waist.
- “Acceptable accessories include: transparent wings, plastic light sabers, toy swords and tutus. Costume headwear may be worn as long as it does not cover the face.”
- “Costume masks of any kind may not be worn.”
Disney’s Not-So-Spooky Spectacular Fireworks Dessert Premium Package
Disney’s Not-So-Spooky Spectacular Fireworks Dessert Party is available during Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party. The package includes a reserved private fireworks dessert party at Tomorrowland Terrace, followed by a viewing of the fireworks from one of two locations: Plaza Garden or Tomorrowland Terrace.
The Dessert Party costs vary depending on your viewing location for the show.
- Tomorrowland Terrace Viewing (seated) Adults: $115 plus tax; Children $69 plus tax
- Plaza Garden Viewing (standing) Adults: $99 plus tax; Children $59 plus tax
Both parties include treats (like chocolate-dipped strawberries and cupcakes), snacks (like cheeses and seasonal fruits), “ghoulish goodies” created by the team, and drinks (like sparkling beverages, coffee, tea, and lemonade). Alcohol (beer and wine) is available for the 21-and-older crowd.
Check-in for the Tomorrowland Terrace Viewing Dessert Party starts 1 hour before the fireworks. Check-in for the Plaza Garden Viewing Dessert Party starts 1.5 hours before the fireworks. Advance reservations are recommended for both parties and reservations are now open.
Note: Admission to Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party is separate, so you will pay for the Party as a whole and for the Dessert Party on top of that price.
Cruella’s Halloween Hide-A-Way
Note: This dining experience was not offered in 2022.
When offered, this extra-ticketed dining experience is held in Tony’s Town Square Restaurant. Guests of Cruella’s Halloween Hide-A-Way feast throughout the night on a buffet of Dalmatians-themed and Italian eats and treats. Beverages (soft drinks, water, wine, and beer) are included as well. Cruella De Vil also makes appearances throughout the night. In the past, the Hide-A-Way has been accessible to guests from 9:30PM to 12:30AM. Click here to read more.
Exclusive PhotoPass Magic Shots During the Party
Disney has shared that “In honor of the 50th Anniversary celebration, we’re adding even more fun to Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party this year in the form of event-exclusive step-in photo opportunities.”
You can generally receive special Halloween-themed Magic Shots and Animated Magic Shots during Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party. In 2019, guests could visit any of the following PhotoPass locations in Magic Kingdom to find out which bewitching polter-guests would magically materialize in their photos!
- Magic Kingdom Main Entrance
- Haunted Mansion
- Town Square
- Main Street, U.S.A.
- Liberty Square
NEW in 2022, there will be special 3D photo backdrops you can step inside.
Attractions Open During Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party
The Magic Carpets of Aladdin
Pirates of the Caribbean
Swiss Family Treehouse
Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
Prince Charming Regal Carrousel
“it’s a small world”
Peter Pan’s Flight
The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
Mad Tea Party (with a Halloween overlay)
Under the Sea ~ Journey of the Little Mermaid
Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
Dumbo the Flying Elephant
Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin
Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor (with a Halloween overlay)
Space Mountain (with a Halloween overlay)
Tomorrowland Transit Authority People Mover
Dining Locations Available During Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party
In terms of table service locations, both Cinderella’s Royal Table and Be Our Guest Restaurant will be open during Not-So-Scary, and reservations can already be made at both spots.
The restaurants listed below include all the ones Disney has noted snacks will be offered at during the party. We’ll update this post as we get more information.
Main Street, U.S.A.
Main Street Bakery
Plaza Ice Cream Parlor
Sunshine Tree Terrace
Golden Oak Outpost
Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn & Cafe
The Friar’s Nook
Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Cafe
Auntie Gravity’s Galactic Goodies
Snack Carts will be open around the park. Note: regular eats and drinks are available throughout the Party, and you’ll find specialty Party-exclusive treats, too. All at an additional cost.
Click here for a FULL list of the Halloween treats coming to the party.
(All subject to change without notice.)
Trick-or-Treat Locations During Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party
While trick-or-treating, guests will get all kinds of candy including M&M’S, Skittles, Snickers, and “other Halloween favorites.”
Disney will also provide guests with a “reusable trick-or-treating tote bag,” and a “Halloween-themed 50th Anniversary celebration commemorative print” will also be available.
Below you’ll find the info for the spots that are typically open for trick-or-treating. We recommend taking a look at your guide map for specific spots.
You can also look out for large inflatable signs that mark trick or treat stations.
Main Street U.S.A.
Market Street (until 8PM)
Town Square Theatre (Allergy-friendly center)
Pirates of the Caribbean
Dock to Tom Sawyer Island
Country Bear Jamboree
Columbia Harbour House
Liberty Square Ticket Office (Allergy-friendly center)
Pinocchio Village Haus
Walt Disney World Railroad Station
Walt Disney’s Carousel of Progress
Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor
Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Cafe
Note: Allergy-Friendly Offerings are available. If you have a food allergy, there is a special trick-or-treat experience for you. See a Cast Member at one of the two Allergy-Friendly Centers to receive a teal-colored treat bag. Teal is the official color of food allergy awareness.
When you trick-or-treat with your teal bag, Cast Members will give you a teal token at each treat station. You can redeem your tokens at one of the special allergy-friendly centers.
Special Merchandise Locations
Below you’ll find the info for the spots that are typically open for shopping.
Emporium – Full Halloween event collection
Curtain Call Collectibles – Costume pieces
Frontier Trading Post – Trading pins
Big Top Souvenirs – Full event collection with event apparel, ornaments, trading pins and MagicBands
There will be several specialty snacks and treats throughout Magic Kingdom, some of which are available during the day as well, and some of which are exclusive to Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party.
This year, the treats include a Sweet Candy Corn Soft-serve Swirl Cone (at Auntie Gravity’s Galactic Goodies), a Pain and Panic Hot Dog (at Casey’s Corner), a Spellbinding Fried Pie (at Golden Oak Outpost), and a Worms and Dirt Funnel Cake (at Sleepy Hollow Refreshments).
There are plenty of other treats and snacks to discover, so check out our full list of specialty eats here and the six best treats here!
Click here to see a FULL LIST of special Halloween treats coming to Magic Kingdom in 2022.
Specialty Popcorn Buckets
In addition to food items, there will be some Halloween popcorn buckets available this Halloween season.
Here’s the list of what will be available:
- Glow Mickey Mummy Premium Popcorn Bucket — glowing at various popcorn carts throughout the park (Available during regular park hours and Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party)
- Donald Candy Corn Sipper — materializing at Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Café, Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn and Café, The Friar’s Nook, Sleepy Hollow Refreshments (Available during regular park hours and Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party)
- Halloween Candy Glow Cube — glowing at Sunshine Tree Terrace (Available during Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party only)
- Zero Popcorn Bucket — materializing at various popcorn carts throughout the park (Available during Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party only)
There are also 2 items exclusive to the Halloween party. The Halloween Candy Glow Cube will be available at Sunshine Tree Terrace and the Zero Popcorn Bucket will be available at various popcorn carts all over the Magic Kingdom.
We’ll continue to watch for more updates about this year’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party! Stay tuned to AllEars blog for all the updates.
Read More About What's Happening for Halloween Here!
- EVERYTHING CONFIRMED by Disney for Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party 2023
- Target Is ALREADY Selling Disney Halloween Merch 😱
- EVERY Ride That Will Be Open During Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party in Disney World
- Something NEW Is Coming to Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party in Disney World
- Don’t Miss Out on These Halloween Advent Calendars
- Learn About the Halloween Scavenger Hunt Coming to EPCOT