Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party – Magic Kingdom
UPDATE: Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party is cancelled for 2021. Instead, guests can purchase tickets to attend Disney After Hours: BOO BASH. Click here for more details on this NEW event!
Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party is a hard-ticketed event that allows guests to celebrate the spookiest season of all in Walt Disney World’s Magic Kingdom.
The evening includes specialty entertainment, like Mickey’s “Boo-to-You” Halloween Parade; trick-or-treating throughout Magic Kingdom; and the bespoke Disney’s Not-So-Spooky Spectacular fireworks show. Lots of characters are out in the park wearing their favorite costumes — and you’re encouraged to wear yours, too!
2019 Guide Map | Show Times | PhotoPass Spots | Dessert Party
Treat Locations | Merchandise Locations | Food Locations
- August: 13, 18, 21, 25, 28
- September: 1, 4, 7, 11, 13, 15, 18, 20, 22, 25, 27, 29
- October: 1, 2, 4, 6, 8, 9, 12, 13, 15, 16, 18, 20, 22, 23, 25, 27, 29, 31
- November: 1
Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party is a hard ticket special event which means that you need to purchase a Party ticket in order to attend. Your regular Magic Kingdom day ticket will not gain you admission to the Party.
While the Halloween Party runs from 7PM to Midnight, a Party ticket allows Party guests to enter Magic Kingdom at 4PM on the day of their Party.
Tip: You may also be able to make FastPass selections for the night of your Party starting at 4PM. Be sure your ticket is associated with your My Disney Experience account!
Prices start at $85 plus tax and rise to $149 plus tax (add an additional $10 if you purchase tickets the day-of). The price varies by date, increasing the closer the date is to Halloween. Discounts are available on select nights for Annual Passholders and Disney Vacation Club members.
NOTE: Many nights sell out in advance — especially Halloween Night — so purchase your tickets early if you can!
- Disney Junior Jam dance party at Storybook Circus in Fantasyland. Dance with your favorite characters from 7PM to midnight.
- Mickey’s “Boo-to-You” Halloween Parade is at 9:15 and 11:15PM.
- Disney’s Not-So-Spooky Spectacular fireworks at 10:15PM.
- The Hocus Pocus Villain Spelltacular on the Castle Forecourt Stage – The mischievous Sanderson Sisters from “Hocus Pocus” return to the mortal world during the Halloween season. With only a few hours to run amok, the three sisters decide to use their magic to throw the best evil Halloween party this side of the graveyard! Showtimes: 8:30PM, 10:45PM, and midnight.
- Special Disney Character Appearances – Look for the Mickey head on the map to find character greeting locations.
- Special Attraction Overlays are present on rides like Space Mountain, Pirates of the Caribbean, and Mad Tea Party throughout the night.
While costumed attire may be worn, guests ages 14 and older are strongly discouraged from wearing layered costumes or costume props that surround the entire body as they may be subject to additional security screening. Additionally, costumes may not contain any weapons that resemble or could easily be mistaken for an actual weapon.
Disney’s Not-So-Spooky Spectacular Fireworks Dessert Party is available during Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party. The package includes a reserved private fireworks dessert party at Tomorrowland Terrace, followed by viewing of the fireworks from one of two locations: Plaza Garden Viewing or Tomorrowland Terrace viewing.
The Dessert Party costs vary depending on your viewing location for the show.
- Tomorrowland Terrace Viewing (seated) Adults: $99 plus tax; Children $59 plus tax
- Plaza Garden Viewing (standing) Adults: $79 plus tax; Children $47 plus tax
The Dessert Party starts at 8:45PM with the fireworks show starting at 10:15PM. Note: Admission to Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party is separate, so you will pay for the Party as a whole and for the Dessert Party on top of that price.
Cruella’s Halloween Hide-A-Way
This extra-ticketed dining experience is held in Tony’s Town Square Restaurant. Guests of Cruella’s Halloween Hide-A-Way feast throughout the night on a buffet of Dalmatians-themed and Italian eats and treats. Beverages (soft drinks, water, wine, and beer) are included as well. Cruella De Vil also makes appearances throughout the night. The Hide-A-Way is accessible to guests from 9:30PM to 12:30AM. Click here to read more and purchase tickets.
Note: 2020 Info TBD
You can receive special Halloween-themed Magic Shots and Animated Magic Shots during Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party. In 2019, guests could visit any of the following PhotoPass locations in Magic Kingdom to find out which bewitching polter-guests would magically materialize in their photos!
- Magic Kingdom Main Entrance
- Haunted Mansion
- Town Square
- Main Street, U.S.A.
- Liberty Square
Attractions Open During Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party
- Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom (event exclusive card available)
- Town Square Theater
- Swiss Family Treehouse
- Magic Carpets of Aladdin
- Pirates of the Caribbean (enhanced with Halloween overlay)
- Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
- Splash Mountain
- Haunted Mansion (enhanced with Halloween overlay)
- “it’s a small world”
- Peter Pan’s Flight
Prince Charming Regal Carrousel
- Under the Sea – Journey of the Little Mermaid
- The Barnstormer
- Dumbo the Flying Elephant
- Mad Tea Party (enhanced with Halloween overlay)
- Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
- Princess Fairytale Hall
- Tomorrowland Speedway
- Space Mountain (enhanced with Halloween overlay)
- Astro Orbiter
- Tomorrowland Transit Authority PeopleMover
- Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin
- Monster’s Inc. Laugh Floor (enhanced with Halloween overlay)
Main Street, U.S.A.
Main Street Bakery
Plaza Ice Cream Parlor
Golden Oak Outpost
Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn & Cafe
Liberty Square Market
Columbia Harbour House
The Friar’s Nook
Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Cafe
Auntie Gravity’s Galactic Goodies
The Lunching Pad
Snack Carts will be open around the park. Note: regular eats and drinks are available throughout the Party, and you’ll find specialty Party-exclusive treats, too. All at additional cost.
(All subject to change without notice.)
Main Street U.S.A.
Market Street (until 8PM)
Town Square Theatre (Allergy-friendly center)
Pirates of the Caribbean
Dock to Tom Sawyer Island
Country Bear Jamboree
Columbia Harbour House
Liberty Square Ticket Office (Allergy-friendly center)
Pinocchio Village Haus
Walt Disney World Railroad Station
Walt Disney’s Carousel of Progress
Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor
Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Cafe
Note: Allergy-Friendly Offerings are available. If you have a food allergy, there is a special trick or treat experience for you. See a Cast Member at one of the two Allergy-Friendly Centers to receive a teal-colored treat bag. Teal is the official color of food allergy awareness.
When you trick-or-treat with your teal bag, Cast Members will give you a teal token at each treat station. You can redeem your tokens at one of the special allergy-friendly centers.
Emporium – Full Halloween event collection
Curtain Call Collectibles – Costume pieces
Frontier Trading Post – Trading pins
Big Top Souvenirs – Full event collection with event apparel, ornaments, trading pins and MagicBands
TBD for 2020’s Halloween Party